Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Attack of evil shocker (Concluded)

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Attack of evil shocker  (Concluded) - Page 2 Empty Re: Attack of evil shocker (Concluded)

Post by kingleon Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:10 am

(Seriously were is whitefang. Anyway ryder go ahead and post)
kingleon
kingleon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Attack of evil shocker  (Concluded) - Page 2 Empty Re: Attack of evil shocker (Concluded)

Post by Ryder the hedgehog Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:32 am

(he said he had wifi probelms)  onicrpnation.forumotion.com/t3727-wifi-problems
 how could have not seen this
Ryder the hedgehog
Ryder the hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by kingleon Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:58 am

(Can you post whats gonna happen to ryder so we can continue?)
kingleon
kingleon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteFang Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:24 pm

(Sorry I was causing some trouble)

White now is mad after that other attack didn't work now Shocker going to get it. He pulls three pillars out of the ground and launch it high speed at shocker.
WhiteFang
WhiteFang
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryder the hedgehog Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:51 pm

Ryder  reacted quickly and dodge  one  of  the lighting balls (Pause) but he get  knocked down by another one , his body twitches as he lays on the ground , Ryder slowly gets up and  frowned at shocker.
Ryder the hedgehog
Ryder the hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by kingleon Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:31 pm

*Shocker showed  a teethy evil grin. Hes sharp evil teeth where shown. Shocker got hit with the 2 of the pillars. He dodged  the other 3 .

"Is this all you have" Shocker  yelled. "You two are disapointments. I can't  belive  this shocker  guys was friends with you 2" 

Shocker stuck  his to hands together. He charged up a 
Large energy beam. He then fired  it at whitefang!
kingleon
kingleon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kingleon Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:45 pm

(Skipping whitefang ryder go ahead and post)
kingleon
kingleon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryder the hedgehog Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:53 pm

(sorry for the delay , i got very lazy XD)
 Ryder  got one  knee  as his fur turned from black  to red , his eyes turned normal " d-damnit", he stood up and looked at shocker and Growled.
Ryder the hedgehog
Ryder the hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by kingleon Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:28 pm

Shocker looked around. He saw that ryder was on his knees. His other beam was already spiriling toward whitefang. Shocker  fired a second beam of the same size at ryder.
kingleon
kingleon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteFang Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:44 pm

" You know electricity losses its charge went it touches the ground." He preaches as he makes the ground make a wall to protect him from the kinetic force. Then with the rumble he makes it go around Shocker and when for the hit.
WhiteFang
WhiteFang
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Attack of evil shocker  (Concluded) - Page 2 Empty Dark world

Post by kingleon Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:16 pm

(Ryder is taking too long to post so he gets skipped) the esrth wall stopped randomly. All 3 of them are transported  to a world  with black grass and a red sky. "Welcome to dark land" Evil shocker said. "My power increases massively  in this place." Evil shocker said as he started to  buffen up. "Muhahahahaahahah" Shocker let out a evil laugh  his voice getting deeper each time. As if the battle wasn't  tough  enough  alread. It was going to get worse
kingleon
kingleon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteFang Mon May 30, 2016 5:07 am

(Well, I did as you asked)
White is in shock."What did you do?" White asked thinking 'all this happen on the way to get some food'.
(Question, does this place have earth?)
WhiteFang
WhiteFang
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Attack of evil shocker  (Concluded) - Page 2 Empty Turrets

Post by kingleon Mon May 30, 2016 4:04 pm

(dark world is a pocket dimension)
Sience ryder  isn't  here  he gets  skipped. Evil  shocker  snaps  his fingers. Metal turrets came up and started to fire streams  of black lightning  from the shining  guns.  As the  lightning  crackled. And  the turrets  stood  overhead. Lightning  was fired  at ryder and whitefang
kingleon
kingleon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteFang Mon May 30, 2016 11:11 pm

White's eyes widened with awe at Shocker's abilities. White snapped back into reality, then he remembers all the attacks he did on him there must be little pebbles on him. Like he thought there was some and he used the pebbles and tried to swipe at the turrets.
WhiteFang
WhiteFang
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryder the hedgehog Tue May 31, 2016 5:31 pm

Ryder quickly backed up and fired a heat blast towards shocker, right after that ,he fired other one towards him.
Ryder the hedgehog
Ryder the hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by kingleon Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:37 am

He pebbles  barley did anything. None of the metal was dented. But as shocker sqw the heat blast. A electro beam was fired iut of the 2 steel guns of one of the turrets, it intercepted the heat blast  thiugh a little bit of it hit shocker, not much of a big deal
kingleon
kingleon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteFang Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:16 am

White looks at Ryder " I'm not going to be much help." Now White was scared for his life.
WhiteFang
WhiteFang
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kingleon Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:27 am

(Skipping ryder)
Evil shocker  could sense the fear in whitefang . He made one of his turrets charge one giant electro ball. It charged slowly. But it was fired fast. It flew towards whitefang at a high speed.  The blast would defenitnity be able to kill whitefang.
kingleon
kingleon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kingleon Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:00 am

sorry for double post but i would like to close this thread.
kingleon
kingleon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteFang Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:34 am

(I'm back you want to start this back up)
WhiteFang
WhiteFang
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kingleon Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:18 am

(Yeah let's do this  form where we left off.  Unfortunately  I don't think Ryder will be with us)
kingleon
kingleon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteFang Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:01 pm

White looked at the electric ball in terror, the only way I could save his life was if it didn't hit a vital spot. White moved so the ball would hit his arm. "Agh" he was unable to move his arm.
WhiteFang
WhiteFang
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kingleon Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:31 pm

As evil shocker continued  to laugh.   A teenage voice came out of evil shocker. "GET OUT OF MY BODY" The teenage  voice  said. "You will never have your body back ARGHHHH" Evil shocker yelled. The evil energy from shocker formed it's own embodiment.   Of a black hedgehog with green stripes on its spines. Evil shocker formed his own body.  Blinding  yellow  light  came from  shockers body. Whitefang was freed from  the electric ball.  Shockers  spines  are back to their yellow  and blue color.  "It looks like I have formed my own body.   I'll spare you for now shocker.  I'll be taking my leave" Evil shocker said.  "I won't let you get away!" Shocker said. Shocker got up and attempted to charge ab attack. Only to fall  and groan  in pain.  Dark world was deactivated. And evil shocker teleported away. "DANM HE ESCAPED AGIAN" Shocker yelled.

The end,  To be continued
kingleon
kingleon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2