Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you doing anything for Valentine's Day?

+10
Thunder
Froshana
ChaoticBou
Caliburn
Uncanny-Illustrator
spark tb
Whip~
Dregan
SparkleSwirl
Spekkal
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Are you doing anything for Valentine's Day? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are you doing anything for Valentine's Day?

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:19 am

Are you doing anything for Valentine's Day? - Page 2 Tumblr_n03019fm241sxudx7o5_1280

Also I agree with that it doesn't have to be a sad day if you are single. Valentine's day is to show your love to people, but there are many more kinds of love than just romantic. Such as platonic and stuff. Go out there and show your friends that you love them as well!
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Are you doing anything for Valentine's Day? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are you doing anything for Valentine's Day?

Post by Spekkal Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:43 am

Uncanny-Illustrator wrote:Are you doing anything for Valentine's Day? - Page 2 Tumblr_n03019fm241sxudx7o5_1280
i
amazing

And I hope everyone has a good day today! It's not just about couple stuff, but friendship and family! Yeah! Fight the stereotypes!
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by spark tb Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:38 pm

Uncanny-Illustrator wrote:Are you doing anything for Valentine's Day? - Page 2 Tumblr_n03019fm241sxudx7o5_1280

That is 100% one of the best things I've ever seen holy shoot.

And definetly! I don't think Valentines has been a day for 'couples only' for yeaaaars. If you're feeling down today, ask your friends if they want to go shopping, or spend the day together, etc! Show people that you care, be they friends, family, or a random stranger!
spark tb
spark tb
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ResolverOshawott Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:50 pm

Well I spent time with my grandma, shame my cousin wasn't there she was apparently busy "riding hot air balloons " with her other family -_- to be fair she's 7 so I wouldn't put it past her for not wanting to miss out on that opportunity but I'm still really envious.

But hey I spent time with grandma! And watched the movie named "The Theory of Everything " that's about Stephen Hawking with her,  it was rather sad but I preferred watching that over a romance movie.

Last edited by ResolverOshawott on Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot a word)

ResolverOshawott
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Sun Feb 14, 2016 5:18 pm

Also figured I should add this for those that DO dislike valentine's day:
Are you doing anything for Valentine's Day? - Page 2 Tumblr_n072f6l0F11r5zq6ao1_500
Are you doing anything for Valentine's Day? - Page 2 Tumblr_n072f6l0F11r5zq6ao2_500
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SparkleSwirl Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:56 pm

On a related note, I made a Valentine Featuring Miri!
I may make more for others
But here, for the Cat that can't stop accidentally shocking herself in your life
Are you doing anything for Valentine's Day? - Page 2 YyZyyI9

Last edited by SparkleSwirl on Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Darn me and my repeat words)
SparkleSwirl
SparkleSwirl
Standard Member
Standard Member

http://toyhou.se/SparkleSwirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2