Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D R E A M S

2 posters

Go down

D R E A M S Empty D R E A M S

Post by Ash-Black Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:17 am

Well, recently I've had this recurring nightmare/dream, and I'm curious to see if anyone else has any interesting dreams or nightmares they've had, along with any repeated ones

My reoccurring dream will typically consist of a similar formula, which goes a little like this; I will be going out somewhere with some friends, or a family member. After a while of discussion with the person I'm accompanied with, I get an agonising pain in my mouth, and I'll spare the gross details, my teeth will begin to either remain extremely sore or will begin falling out, and the person I'm with won't even bat an eye. As you'd imagine it's quite a messy experience and I've had this same dream at least once a week since the new year kicked in.

I did some research, and although I'm not a big believer in dreams having symbolic meanings there is a part of me that does want to believe it and had me feeling really curious. Supposedly it's to do with having underlying anxieties and the possibility of making a life changing decision, or a significant change. Idk, do you believe in dreams holding meaning and symbolism?

Ash-Black
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

D R E A M S Empty Re: D R E A M S

Post by Knuxtiger4 Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:41 am

Do believe that sometimes dream are trying to tell us something or that even sometimes that its been hinting on something that will happen.  Unfortunately this can be the same with nightmares too and can say that nightmares can reflect on emotions one may be going through at the time.

I know lately the dreams I can recall are dream involving meeting up with friends I know online.  I don't know what the meaning may be or if its hinting on to something but its been a recurring theme lately.  Think could be the part of me wanting to go hang out with people but being continents away makes it impossible.  Other part maybe be the fact its hinting to I'm actually saving money so that I can do that again next year!

Dreams are a strange thing!
Knuxtiger4
Knuxtiger4
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum