Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach disscusion

2 posters

Go down

Bleach  disscusion Empty Bleach disscusion

Post by kingleon Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:43 am

Come on guys i know im not the only  bleach fan here. Despite  me only being at episode 71. I have fallen in love with the series.  It has nice jokes and battles. The animation qaulity is good. It also has some good soundtracks. Such as the ones that play in battles. The openings  and endings are awsome. What do you guys think about bleach?
kingleon
kingleon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Bleach  disscusion Empty Re: Bleach disscusion

Post by Dregan Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:02 am

Didn't get on with the anime at all, but enjoyed the manga. I know they're essentially the same story, just felt the manga was paced/presented better.
I really enjoyed it all the way up until just after the Soul Society arc. Soul Society had a buuunch of interesting characters, with interesting interactions and abilities and all sorts, it was great. Aaand then suddenly the moment we got out of it, everything took about 10 steps towards generic. It just became a matter of 'Here is more difficult enemy, so main character becomes more powerful to deal with it, then more difficult enemy, then more powers, more enemy, more powers'. It's a really lazy approach to writing and took away from the opportunity to interact with more interesting characters, instead focusing on showing off more and more powers. Ichigo in particular, became less fun/interesting as a character to focus more on more into making him a special snowflake hero who gets all the special powers and does all the special things.
It was just... really sad in a way for me to see everything turn to that.
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

http://barred.smackjeeves.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by kingleon Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:10 am

I must  disagree  wih you dregan. Having just finished the bleach  anime series today. I have seen kmprovement in the series. The animation  qaulity, voice acting, as well as the diolage  and story improved. There were tear jerking moments near the tripple digit episodes. The most tear jerking being the final  episode.
kingleon
kingleon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down