Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rising of Phoebis

+3
DeuxExDimensia
C.S.O.
Dregan
7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Rising of Phoebis - Page 3 Empty Re: Rising of Phoebis

Post by Froshana Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:36 am

Names all flew back and forth and Tangerine did her best to try and remember them. She was more of a face person, but forgetting a person's name was always an awkward situation she preferred to avoid.

While the group seemed to start migrating towards the tower, the dragon let herself hang back. Despite not being at all low-key in appearance, she intended to do her best to not draw any unnecessary attention to herself. Clearly there was a plan forming and plenty of eager heads and hands looking to jump in. She had neither of those traits, really. How helpful.

Only after the majority of the group started to move did Tangerine slowly begin to follow far behind. At the same time, she noted the wolf and the hawk still talking away from the rest of them. She caught a glimpse of Wolf more from the side now. Something tugged at the back of her mind as she tried to place where she'd seen the guy before. Offensive as it might be, she did feel that an awful lot of wolves looked similar.
Gee, maybe she wasn't as good with faces as she thought...
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregan Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:36 am

(Aaand Deux has requested he be skipped this round, Whip, you be up!)
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

http://barred.smackjeeves.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Whip~ Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:11 am

(HAHAHAHA PRETEND I'M NOT MORE THAN A WEEK LATE)

Well, that burn sure did sting. But being the 'outgoing' and 'charismatic' type, he was used to shut-downs by curmudgeony old types. The snark hit and slide right off his orange pelt as he pursued the grumpy jackal, arms resting comfortably behind his head.
"Don't throw your back out old man." He warned playfully. "One way or another I'm getting in Howl's sinking castle here, so maybe it'd be better to play nice and let me tag along?"
"After all, this isn't my first lost, abandoned ancient temple." The rabbit continued, grinning in that way that only overconfident teens would ever grin, like they knew so much more than they really did. "I dunno what the military could possibly want with this old place, but I think us two know exactly what I want, and unless you want me getting in your way..." 
Whip~
Whip~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3