Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Minor Announcement

4 posters

Go down

A Minor Announcement Empty A Minor Announcement

Post by The_Terror Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:13 pm

While I do enjoy the site and all those I've come into contact with over the time I've spent on here, I have a bit of an announcement to make. So here goes, I guess. I am currently in the process of getting back into the wrestling industry after a few, personal events that I will not divulge due to their nature and because I do not want drama to run rampant. The only thing I will say, however, is that I trusted the wrong person. Anyways, getting past that and straight to the point! I will be spending less time on here to pursue my goals of becoming a professional wrestler. This, in turn, means that I am announcing my forfeit of the tournament that is currently taking place on this site. I, unfortunately, only see this site as a distraction. This does not mean that I am against the site. I just don't see it as a primary concern at the moment. I will be checking in to see what is happening and maybe guide others into becoming comfortable with the site and anything else. I might also post my matches on here so long as it is permitted and if I do have my first match. I want to thank everyone for making me feel welcome.
The_Terror
The_Terror

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

A Minor Announcement Empty Re: A Minor Announcement

Post by C.S.O. Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:32 pm

That's actually pretty cool to hear. I wish you all the best in your endeavours. I'm still a pretty big wrestling fan at heart myself.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregan Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:04 pm

Sucks to hear you going, but good luck in your wrassling endeavours! I was gonna say 'future endeavours' at first, but that term seems to have quite the reputation in the business that you're probably gonna want to avoid.
Still, shame to lose you in the tournament! Especially since like, you were technically the frontrunner - highest score thus far. Ah well, to each their own, and hope you do well in your wrasslin'! I could never imagine being in the right shape for such things.
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

http://barred.smackjeeves.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum