Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some information

4 posters

Go down

Should i use my time to work on my studies

Some information  GDMEGbg100%Some information  0lNb1KJ 100% 
[ 7 ]
Some information  GDMEGbg0%Some information  0lNb1KJ 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

Some information  Empty Some information

Post by kingleon Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:55 am

I shiuld tell you thats on the school year i will not be active. I will be in 8th grsde. I am a very intellgent  person. But i must use my intellgence for my work. I can not spend all my time lurking around the site. Plus the fact that i am almost in high school would bring some gloom to me . High school sucks in the us. I sm not very happy about the high  school i nave to go to if i still live where i am. Cause it is assighned to the people who live in my apartment complex. Its called stone mountian  high school. It has some pros. But lots of cons. Its not like im leaving forever. I may visit the site sometimes.
kingleon
kingleon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Some information  Empty Re: Some information

Post by The Red Blur Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:02 am

Good for you. It's good to think early on that you need to focus on your studies. It'll help you later on, trust me. Although, you never know, high school might not be so bad.

All the best to you!

~Red
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:32 pm

Umm I'm about to be a senior in high school and I can confirm that it doesn't suck at all(I do live in the us). High school isn't hard and I've had plenty of time to go on this site.
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:57 pm

I would say: Spend your time wisely in order to get your studies good and get good grades. In the time that's left you can be on here or do any other thing you want to do in that time. I do recommend you to study hard because I'm in my second-last year of highschool (I won't go and explain how our schoolsystem works because it's kind of complicated and won't help you with anything) and it's not certain if I'll pass. I spent too little time studying and I regret it a lot. If you can prevent failing classes by spending a tad more time on school I'd surely recommend it c:
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kingleon Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:49 pm

Well dogy the high school people in my neighborhood  get assighned to really isn't that good. Its called stone mountian  high school.  But now i can confirm im going to 8th grade

Okay so. My teschers are going to be stacking  a  bunch of homework in 8th grade. you  can expect not to see me as much online starting  August  the 8th.
kingleon
kingleon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum