Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In the Middle of Summer

2 posters

Page 2 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next

Go down

In the Middle of Summer - Page 2 Empty Re: In the Middle of Summer

Post by C.S.O. Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:39 am

"We'll see if it comes to that then." Wolf replies.

Once they get up to the second floor, he starts to shake some of the water out of the fur on his arms and head.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:25 am

Reena soon came to a halt in front of a door marked 222. She paused to shake herself off some more, sending water flying once again.
"Phew! I am all kinds of soaked!" she commented once she had stopped shaking the water from her fur. She looked over towards Wolf.
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Fri Jun 17, 2016 4:16 am

Wolf nods to her when she looks over.

"Sure seems that way." he says.

He removes his bags and sets them down on the floor next to the door. He moves away and runs his paws over either arm to force the water out of his fur there. Then he runs his paws over his muzzle, then the top of his head and down the back to get rid of the water collected there too.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:38 am

Reena took a little more time to keep shaking her limbs, looking quite ridiculous in doing so, before she soon started to follow Wolf's example. With her own long fur, the water had soaked in easily and she was still leaving a puddle around her feet as she tried to squeeze the water out of her fur and hair.

"I might have to just use the blow dryer on myself!" she said as she continued. She twisted and reached around behind her, wringing her curled tail a bit as that's where the longest fur was.
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:31 pm

Wolf shakes himself a bit, but knew that he'd need to get out of his waterlogged clothing to really make any progress. He glances at Reena who's following his example.

"Maybe we just need some towels for the next part." he suggests, "You might not think you're doing so badly once you don't have water dripping off you."

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:00 am

"Yeah, maybe," Reena agreed, chuckling softly, "I was really planning on just letting myself air dry today if I got wet. So much for that!"

She gave up on getting much more water out of her fur and instead turned her attention to the door. The key card was easily slipped into the lock and Reena was rewarded with a green light flashing on the lock. She turned the handle down and pushed in and the door opened easily.

She was greeted by a sharp contrast to the warm humidity outside as the air in the room was cool and dry in comparison. This wasn't made any better by their wet fur and clothes. It made the Klee Kai shudder as she stepped into the room.
"Ooh!" she commented, "I forgot how cold it'd be in here now that we're all wet! Hhhh, nope!" The dog turned sharply to the right to step over to the air conditioner set underneath the window. She leaned down to adjust the thermostat, adding in to Wolf, "You know the drill, make yourself at home!"

The room wasn't overly large, but had just enough space to move about comfortably. It was rather clear the room was meant more for sleeping at night and then going out for the day.
Behind Reena was a small table and two chairs. Just past that on the wall to the right of the door was a full-sized bed. The sheets were all bunched up at the foot of the bed as Reena had obviously slept there the night before. Across from the bed was an average-sized television sitting on a dresser. At the other side of the room was a small area for hanging up clothes, but no actual closet. There was also a mirror across the far wall and a sink and counter space before it. To the right of the sink was the door that most likely led into the bathroom, currently ajar.
All in all, it was a pleasant room, just gently decorated in a nautical theme, no doubt to match their location.

Reena quickly finished adjusting the air conditioner and she turned to head past the bed and table and over towards the sink. As she moved, she pulled her camera off from around her neck and dropped it on the bed.
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:34 am

Wolf follows Reena into the hotel room, carrying his bag in. He looks around, taking in all the furnishings before setting his bags down and then closes the door to the room behind him.

"Looks good." he tells her, "Not as big as the last one I think."

He glances over towards the bathroom. After judging to what degree he was soaked, he picks up his bags and heads in that direction.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:40 am

"Yeah, it's a good bit smaller," Reena agreed, "But these rooms are meant more for being in to sleep at night and then you spend the rest of your time out at the beach or going to clubs and stuff."
She glanced back at him as she was starting to undo her shorts with her back to him. The little canine seemed to have absolutely no qualms with his presence as she kicked off her sandals and began to wriggle her way out of her shorts. She still had on swimwear underneath after all.

"Now you leave me some towels or I'll make you go get more!" she teased.
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:27 am

Wolf pauses by the bathroom door. He glances at Reena.

"I guess that this room is a bit of a better fit for you." he says, smirking slightly before stepping into the bathroom and closing the door.

Once there, Wolf pulls off his shirt. He steps over to the shower stall and starts to wring it out. Once he's done with it, he hangs it up and then does the same with his pants.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:10 am

"Better fit...?"

The dog looked over as he stepped into the bathroom.

"That better not be a short joke!" she warned, despite the closed door. She laughed a little, but then paused after she had dropped the soaked shorts into the sink. Her gaze drifted back over to the bathroom door. Wolf had just closed himself in there. With most of the towels.
The Klee Kai's ears lowered a little, but she wasn't going to try and fight him over it. She turned and glanced up. Yup, there were more towels up over the clothes rack.

...Way up there at the top of it.

Reena huffed out a breath and peered about the room. Her eyes locked onto one of the chairs and she crossed the room to fetch it. It took a little bit of dragging, but mostly carrying, for the dog to get the chair back over to where she needed it. She then climbed up onto the chair and grabbed the towels that were now much closer to her reach. Hopping off the chair, she set the towels on the counter and then took a few moments to return the chair to its place.

Upon getting back to her newly-acquired towels, Reena finished removing her wet swimwear and dropped it into the sink with her shorts. As she grabbed the first towel and started to dry herself off, she called out, "Hey, warn me before you come out unless you really want an eyeful!"
A little smirk played out across her muzzle.
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:27 am

Going over to his bags, Wolf opens them and starts to check on their contents. As he'd feared, the bags weren't waterproof... So he began the process of removing the wet clothing from inside the bag, check each article one by one then hanging them up around the bathroom wherever he could. After a few more minutes, during which he heard Reena dragging something in the main room, he had most of his belongings hung up. He'd also set aside the driest clothing he had.

His ears perked up as he heard Reena call out from the other room. He shakes his head slightly as he hears what she says. He grabbed a couple of towels to wrap around himself and set on the floor, then opened the door, but didn't glance out.

"Sorry? What was that?" he asks.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:44 am

Reena had started drying herself at her head and was slowly making her way down. She ruffled up her fur with the towel as she went, leaving much of her looking amusingly disheveled as a result.
Only down to her upper torso, the Klee Kai looked up as the bathroom door opened. It made her pause, then grin.

"Oh, nothing," she replied, "I'm just totally naked here and thought I'd warn you so you don't end up seeing more than you can handle."

As she spoke, she continued to dry herself off, seemingly unconcerned with the idea of Wolf coming out of the bathroom before she could make herself decent again. She was fluffy enough, after all, that there wasn't all that much to see either way, especially with so much of her fur mussed up in all directions.
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:51 am

Wolf snorts softly from inside the bathroom.

"If you say so." he replies, "You going to give me an 'all clear' when it's safe to come out?"

At this point, he's begun drying himself off as well.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:28 am

"Maybe," she said, "But it could also be fun to see how long you'll just stay in there if I don't say anything."

Reena still maintained a playful tone to her voice as she replied. Otherwise, though, her gaze was lowered again as she worked at getting herself dry enough to get dressed again.
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:19 am

"I suppose there's only one way to find out." Wolf replies, as he finishes his first round of drying off his head, "We'll see if I need to get out of here before you need to get in here then."

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:30 pm

"That's easy! There's nothing I really need from in there," Reena pointed out, "I could go get comfy in bed and just let you hang out in there until you get bored."
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:38 pm

"Well, until you need to use the facilities of course." Wolf replies.

He works his way over his upper body, drying as much of his fur as he can.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:00 pm

"I bet you won't stay in there that long," Reena teased.
The towel she was using was rapidly becoming too wet to do much good, but she still continued drying herself off as best as she could with it. Before too long, though, she dropped the first towel off to one side. A second towel was grabbed and the Klee Kai set to work on drying her lower body now as well.
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:37 pm

"Only one way to be sure." Wolf replies.

He hangs up the towel he'd been using, and takes out another one to resume drying himself off.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:51 pm

Reena fell mostly silent as she continued to dry herself off slowly but surely. She leaned back on a wall when she was bending down to dry her legs, though not as thoroughly as she had with the rest of her body.

"So, Wolf!" she commented after a little while as she was juuust about finishing up. "Were you just passing by the beach or somethin' right before you found me?"
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:32 pm

"Pretty much. I was following the shore line along for the last couple of days." he replies, "I figured it would be easier to go along the beach than go around the town."

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:38 pm

"Man, that sounds nice!" Reena commented, "Y'seen anythin' interesting lately? We saw a couple of weird things last time we met, but things have been pretty chill for me otherwise."
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:15 pm

Wolf pauses what he's doing, hesitating as he considers his reply.

"Uh... what do you mean by 'interesting'?" he asks.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:24 pm

"Oh, you know, stuff that's out of the ordinary or that you don't see every day," Reena replied, "It hasn't just been all trees and rocks in the last couple of months, right?"

She stood up straight again as she seemed content with the drying she'd done so far. She then returned the towel up to her head, covering up her face as she rustled up her hair to dry it further.
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:11 pm

"Well... for me that's pretty much what it was." he says, "Not much to really talk about."

He resumes drying himself off. His fur now felt like it was just a little damp. He considers stopping there since the clothes he was going to be putting on were more than a little damp from the rain. He decides to just keep going. He needed to give Reena time to finish drying herself off after all.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next