Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

America, here I come!

2 posters

Go down

America, here I come! Empty America, here I come!

Post by ZephyrRapierre Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:09 am

Oh boy, this is gonna be my first in an airplane... And in America... I. Am. So. Nervous.

So, I don't know if while I spend my time around USA I'll be able to be able to keep in contact with the forum. Probably yes, but just in case, if I don't post in this topic again, it means that I'm gonna be a whole month (July) unable to answer to the few things I ever do. Just hoping I'm not making the TTT get delayed or something...

Wish me luck!
ZephyrRapierre
ZephyrRapierre

Back to top Go down

America, here I come! Empty Re: America, here I come!

Post by kingleon Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:24 am

the usa isnt as bad as other countries potrag it as. well the certian countries that hate the ubuted states
kingleon
kingleon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrRapierre Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:41 pm

Guess what. I'm back!

Florida's air is just too hot for me. It certainly was fun to explore all those places and even get into the Super Floridacon! Best holidays ever! I even noticed how Wallmart and Starbucks are everywhere.

But is good to be back in my little town in the middle of nowhere. Much more relaxing. Better weather. And the roads here are much more entertaining.

Anyway, now I'm active once again and ready to do stuff... After I put all the souvenirs in their places.
ZephyrRapierre
ZephyrRapierre

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum