Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Feedback Post] Jake THE Wizardhog Story Comic

4 posters

Go down

[Feedback Post] Jake THE Wizardhog Story Comic Empty [Feedback Post] Jake THE Wizardhog Story Comic

Post by JakeCherryWizardhog Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:19 pm

If you didn't see my comic before, you can see it in my gallery.
http://jakecherrywizardhog.deviantart.com/

I need your ideas and suggestions to continue the story. Please post your feedback below.

WARNING !!! This comic contains YAOI, VORE, GORE and ELSE! Read at your own risk.

Last edited by JakeCherryWizardhog on Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
JakeCherryWizardhog
JakeCherryWizardhog

http://jakecherrywizardhog.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

[Feedback Post] Jake THE Wizardhog Story Comic Empty Re: [Feedback Post] Jake THE Wizardhog Story Comic

Post by HalfmoonHex Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:07 pm

Jake's back
HalfmoonHex
HalfmoonHex
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

[Feedback Post] Jake THE Wizardhog Story Comic Empty Re: [Feedback Post] Jake THE Wizardhog Story Comic

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:41 pm

My big feedback?
Put a giant warning on the post before linking it on here since there are people who get triggered like crazy by vore or just get really ill in general from the concept alone.
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregan Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:46 pm

There IS one thing I'd request of you about the comic, which is well... something of a Content Warning here on the forum? Only, the comic does touch on certain subjects some may find rather uncomfortable, and considering this is meant to be a PG-13 forum and all... yeah, some of that ain't gonna fly. Already had at least one member messaging us about the uncertainty of some of the thematic content and if it should be shared with some of the membership here. I ain't gonna ask you to take the comic straight on down, but I am gonna ask you to provide a bit of a content warning on the subject matter some of your gallery touches upon in your first post please. Your posts should have an edit button for you to add something at the top there. Clearly please.

On a seperate note, I will also mention we do have our own Art section for sharing drawings and comics and things. You can request feedback and such there if you so wish. Because at the moment, it just seems you've not really posted in a while and just come back to advertise rather than neccesarily participate in the community.
I will say however, once more, if you are to post things in the Art section, please provide a Content Warning where possible for art with a subject matter some may consider unsavoury. You can use 'Spoiler' tags where neccesary to hide things if need be, and provide messages/warnings above, so people - like the one that messaged me - do not stumble upon subject matter they'd rather not see.
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

http://barred.smackjeeves.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by JakeCherryWizardhog Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:42 pm

Hey people Jake is back and reading your feedback already.
Will try to respond to your feedback.
JakeCherryWizardhog
JakeCherryWizardhog

http://jakecherrywizardhog.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down