Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The falling qaulity of large Tv channels

2 posters

Go down

The falling qaulity of large Tv channels  Empty The falling qaulity of large Tv channels

Post by kingleon Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:05 pm

As you  might  know. There are major cartoon/ Children's  channles around the world. You might have heard of cartoon netowrk, Nickelodeon, Disney channel, Disney Xd and boomerang( A channel that is supposed  to show classic Hannah Barbara  cartoons as well as turner cartoons) Today I Want to discuss to you guys the falling quality of these channels  and more. So let's start with boomerang.
 As I explained erlier, boomerang is supposed to show classic Hannah Barbara and turner cartoons grin the 1900s. Wich they have bit been  doing st all. Cartoon  network Is ding fine. However boomerang  is under fire because they have rebranded. The only classic shows shown are Scooby-Doo where are you?, The Flintstones  and the original Tom and Jerry . The channel is mostly filled with cartoons from the early 2010's.   Essentially cartoon network 2. They are in no way classics.  Its contradicting it's own  slogan "It's all coming back to you" Let's move on to the bumpers. So let me tell your about the old annoncer and the new one. The old announcer was a grown man with a nice voice. He was replaced by sone random  10 year old kid with an annoying voice. Now on the the logo.  So the old logo made some sense. The b looked like a boomerang.  The current  logo is a clone of the cartoobetwork logo. They just slapped a b on a box pit the boom in boomerang on one side. And erang on the other side and said.  "HEY LET'S MAKE THIS A LOGO" The simplistic  bumpers with colorful blocks and confetti moving  around. It's like pbs kids. Opossed to the old numbers wich featured cgaracthers  in  former aired cartoons.  Also the oldest cartoons  the smurths and Flintstones air after 12:00 Am and before 6 am. The time slots need to be fixed.  People are ranting shut it left and right, millions  of people! Cartoonetwork  needs to take action. Boomersbg has been loosing the ratings.  Wich costs them more money.

What do you guys think about the new boomerang.  After i hesrd what evryebodys thunk. Disney channel is gettung a rant too

Last edited by kingleon on Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:55 am; edited 1 time in total
kingleon
kingleon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

The falling qaulity of large Tv channels  Empty Re: The falling qaulity of large Tv channels

Post by The Red Blur Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:11 pm

Children's television has always been garbage (CRUNCH! I'LL ADD IT TO THE HEAP! (sorry had to make that reference)), but I'll still agree that quality is falling sharply. Probably because they're too busy trying to pander to everyone without offending anyone, because frankly, people get offended far too easily these days.
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

The falling qaulity of large Tv channels  Empty Re: The falling qaulity of large Tv channels

Post by kingleon Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:30 pm

I agree with most of your post red, However i don't agree that childrens programs have slways been garbage. If thats your opinin then thats fine. I'm  not gonna attempt to change that.
kingleon
kingleon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down