Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WOUNDS heal, scars DON'T

4 posters

Go down

WOUNDS heal, scars DON'T Empty WOUNDS heal, scars DON'T

Post by Ninathelioness Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:27 am

Claw walked to the entrance of Central city, sword in her hilt, which was hanging on her back like a quiver for arrows, she paused and exhaled, she looked at the towering buildings and walked into the city, she just wanted to get away from it all, from those memories... She blindly explored the city streets, not caring where it may lead, unaware of the fact someone loomed in the shadows, someone who remembered her all too well, and they were curious. A little too curious...
Ninathelioness
Ninathelioness

Back to top Go down

WOUNDS heal, scars DON'T Empty Re: WOUNDS heal, scars DON'T

Post by The Red Blur Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:58 pm

((eh, let's give this one a try. Mind if I join?))
As the figure lurked in the shadows, watching Claw from the darkness, a young hedgehog emerged from a grocery store, carrying a plastic bag with a few items inside. He was also lost in thought, as certain memories washed through his mind. Pictures of flames consuming everything flickered through his mind. Screams echoed all around him. He held one hand to his forehead and looked up towards the darkening sky.

He sighed, "I wish I was strong enough," he murmured "but... I guess it's too late, now..." He reached into the bag, pulling out a can of soda "how many years has it been? I... I wish I could remember..." He pulled the tab on the top, causing the can to make a satisfying 'kssh' noise as it depressurised. He took a sip, "here's to you, mom, dad."
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by MikeMurdock Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:22 pm

(what the hell i'll join)

Inside a studio apartment A green Parrot wakes up after a 12 hour sleep. Tired after dealing with a previous contract that ended 15 hours ago and left him dead tired he goes to the kitchen to start a cup of Coffee from his home Island as he awakens his computer form his slumber. an announcement from the computer goes off " You have mail". He moves the cursor to read and reads the only mail in his mail box. The voice email starts.

" You did a good job on that last mission. We have sent the money to your bank account. Enjoy the new funds."

The message ends as he checks the mission job board for Mercnet. Nothing so far in jobs. He sighs as he walks to the window showing a view of the city at night drinking his coffee as he looks into the city of night. Getting his day started.
MikeMurdock
MikeMurdock

http://www.spritewars.com/index.php?act=idx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninathelioness Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:42 pm

(Everyone can join if they want to! No need to ask permission!) Claw grunts seemingly from pain and stops, she holds the side of her head (Next to her eye) and pauses, conveniently visible in front of the window the parrot happened to be looking through, her body radiated chaos energy at a hardly noticeable level, she looked around for a location where nobody would see what she was about to do, but she had to hurry
Ninathelioness
Ninathelioness

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninathelioness Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:09 pm

(As long as it makes sense sure.)
Ninathelioness
Ninathelioness

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninathelioness Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:26 pm

(Well go ahead and test him here if you want to :3 Just make sure this switching out makes sense)
Ninathelioness
Ninathelioness

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:48 am

After knocking back the last of his drink, the hedgehog summoned a flame in his hand, engulfing the empty can, until the metal softened. He then proceeded to crush the near-liquid metal in his hand. Was it unnecessary? Definitely. However, the hedgehog felt slightly better after disfiguring the poor metal can. He then stuffed the crushed bit of metal into his coat pocket, and turned to walk towards his apartment.

However, he could sense something behind him. This weird feeling, almost like an electricity in the air, as though a storm was brewing. He looked up at the sky, again, and noticed that there were no clouds on the horizon, just stars dotting the sky like glitter. "How strange," the hedgehog muttered to himself, "that can't be right. I should check out whatever the source is. What if it was something dangerous, after all?" He continued. Shaking his head, he stored away his shopping back near the end of an alleyway, and took off in the direction where this energy was at its most intense.
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeMurdock Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:03 am

Inside the garage under the apartment The parrot is fine tuning his car while continuing looking at the laptop inside the vehicle. Still connected to MercNet to find jobs. The Garage is his private area with a power armor suit. And a locker with combat armor. He focuses on tuning the engine for the day ahead.
MikeMurdock
MikeMurdock

http://www.spritewars.com/index.php?act=idx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down