Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~*Pokemon Nebula*~ (WIP POST)

Go down

~*Pokemon Nebula*~ (WIP POST) Empty ~*Pokemon Nebula*~ (WIP POST)

Post by Whip~ Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:06 am

So, this is gonna be a sort of storage space for the project I'm working on, Pokemon Nebula~!

It's super heavy W.I.P, using some of the assets that Uncanny worked with until they closed their project down. Besides that, I've been accepting help from anyone who is willing to help, so by all means, if you have any Pokesupport you wanna rapport behind this project, go for it~! =D

Right now, we're looking for Pokemon Ideas~!
I'm only in the super early stages of design, so I figure it'd be better to throw down all the Pokemon before I get into any heavy planning. So go ahead and vomit up some designs and ideas you were having for any Pokemon~! 

The bare minimum you need to submit for a new Pokemon is a design(drawn or described) and a general idea of what kind of fighter you want it to be. If you want a full list of information needed for a new Pokemon, then it'll be here in this spoiler tag.
Spoiler:

Beyond that, the only help really needed right now is for spriting. If any of you losers wanna be gracious enough to throw sprites at me for any of the listed Pokemon, I'll be forever in your debt~ uvu

So~! Without further ado, let's list all that we have so far!

POKEMON:
Spoiler:
Whip~
Whip~

Back to top Go down