Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kita The Arctic Fox

Go down

Kita The Arctic Fox Empty Kita The Arctic Fox

Post by animorphine Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:47 pm

Name: Kita The Arctic Fox (Was Kita Lovefight but meehhh)

Nicknames: Kita, Kit

Species: Arctic Fox

Occupation: Works at a sweets shop in the colder regions, but travels alot

Appearance: She has white/gray fur that she loves to brush and clean. She has long hair that is often put in two twin tails and her bangs usually cover one of her eyes. Her clothes consist of a gray dress that has white fluff at the edges and it is quite short.
(I apologize for not putting much detail into it. I'm in a hurry. I'll probably fix it later)

Reference: Kita The Arctic Fox Latest?cb=2014091021126 
Request that CheyanneTowne did for me a few years ago, The original is by TailsRulz. All credit goes to him)

Personality Traits

- Chatting With Friends
- Travelling
- The Cold
- Her Job

Dislikes:
- Intense Heat/Summer
- Tea
- Bickering
- People Who Whine

Personality:
Much like her job in the sweets industry, Kita is a very sweet girl, Though she can sometimes seem selfish. She is the type of person to seem like she's not going to do something for you, and then do it anyway. She loves cold winter days, not just for the snow but also for the calm and nice things you can do during the winter. On blizzard days, she'll lock herself in and read a book by the window.
But she sometimes grows tired of the cold, and so, she loves to travel and see what there is to see. Mostly to make friends though, as where she lives is kind of bare of other mobians her age. She loves making her friends happy and will do anything for them, but not to the point where she can be manipulated. Altogether she's a huggable but calm and sometimes motherly girl.

Combat Traits

Powers: None

Strengths:
- Flexible and Agile
- Almost Immune To Any Ice Related Attack

Weaknesses:
- Fire Related Attacks hurt her much more (Feel like Im making a pokemon omg)
- Sensitive, Physically and Verbally
- Easily Frightened

Social Information

Positive Relations:
- Her best friend, Xavier the Hedgehog. They met during one of Kita's travels and one of Xavier's missions. Though they don't see eachother that often nowadays, they are still inseperable when together. But mostly on Kita's side, as Xavier would say otherwise.

Negative Relations:
-None at th moment

History:
-Born on the first day of winter
-Did good in school
-Witnessed her house burn down, not knowing the cause
-Moved to colder regions
-Met a mobian woman who owned a candy shop
-Got a job there
-Made the decision to begin travellling
-Met Xavier

(You can probably find her on this Sonic Fanon wiki thing? But I made it YEARS ago, and I swear it was during my cringe years SO I suggest you not read it and I promise I am over the recoloring and making cringy backstories o.o at least I hope so)

Last edited by animorphine on Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:47 am; edited 9 times in total (Reason for editing : Wasn't finished :3)
animorphine
animorphine
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down