Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ezequiel Santiago

2 posters

Go down

Ezequiel Santiago Empty Ezequiel Santiago

Post by Gamerz33k Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:52 pm

"Life isn't all that bad if you learn how to enjoy the things you got, so learn how to enjoy them. "

General Information

Full Name: Ezequiel Santiago Santiago 

Also Known As: Zeek, Ze, Zeeky

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Partner: None

Alignment: Neutral Good

Date of Birth: September 15

IQ: 130

Birthplace: Unknown 

Current Residence: Unknown 

Occupation(s): Traveller, adventurer, free lancer

Theme Song: 

Personal information

Attitude: A quiet teenager, not much of a talker but when he is in the mood he can sometimes not keep his mouth shut, shy at first when meeting him

Favorite Foods: Most meats (Bear, Deer, Rabbit, Fish, chicken etcetera), sweets mixed with something salty, sour candy

Dislikes: Horrible food, people being loud for no reason, bad people

Fears: Being alone

Family: The Santiago

[BC]Relationships
Unknown 

Summarized Biography:
He was born into a somewhat wealthy family, good childhood, lots of toys, lots of love just about anything that a kid would love to grow up, though at the age of ten his parents left, no real explanation as to why just gone. While growing up his father had show him how to use a sword as well a flintlock pistol, he mostly use both of them in a fight. 

Physical Information

Species: Human

Nationality: Unknown

Height: 5'8"

Weight: 123 lbs

Eye Color: dark brown 

Hair Color: Black

Hair Style: messy, sometimes in a ponytail 

Clothing Style: mostly a comfortable red shirt with slacks as well a pair of boots, when adventuring he uses a chain shirt or a chain mail armor

Accessories: A silver pocket watch with a long metal chain

Scars/Markings: A scratch scar left by a bear on the right cheek, a little bit bellow of the eye 

Strengths/Weaknesses:
Being young he is more energetic and a little bit more agile, he can use arcane symbols to give his weapons and armor or on allies a small buff, though the symbols are a little hard to remember so he sometimes forget how to make them, when used much the effect will get weaker and soon enough will loss it all together which means needing to re draw the symbol 

Skills and Talents:
Whatever the job is he will try and get it done since he needs the money to live, since he has been traveling for over six years he learn about some plants here and there mostly medical plants, knows a little but of first aid as well

Powers and Abilities:
Arcane symbols, he mostly carry a small sack of coal dust and a notebook, the notebook containing some of the useful symbols. To use them he needs to draw the symbol on a weapon, armor, etcetera and use some magic to activate it

Symbols

Buffs:

-Fire: the weapon does some fire damge, can set target on fire depending of how much magic was put into it and how flammable is the target, if use on a armor or clothing it can create a slight resistance to fire

-Ice: The weapon with this buff can freeze enemys on impact or atleast cause frostbite, this is a difficult symbol and requires a lot of energy. If use on a armor or clothing it can create a slight resistance to cold and ice.

-Lighting:The weapon used on it can shock and electrified the targer. If use on a armor or clothing it can create a slight resistance to shock and paralyze as well lighting attacks 

-Healing: place on a armor and it can heal the user for a little bit, one mintues can heal a small slash wound, the more magic the stronger the healing

-Energy drain: When use on a weapon it can drain some of the target energy and add it to the user, the more magic the stronger it is.

-Shield: Used on a armor it can make it a little stronger, more magic the stronger it is.

-Speed: Make the user feel lighter and move a little bit freely, though it doesn't lost really long, more magic equals more lasting effect and stronger effect.

Traps:

-Slow down: like how thename implies it can slow down targets, instead of using on a weapon or armor it is drawn on the floor and who everstep on it will get effected by it

-sleep: who ever step on it will loss conscious and go on a deep sleepx requires lots of mana

-confusion: who ever step on it will get a minor headache and will see everything double, of more magic was applied the person effect by it will see hallucination.

-pralazy: who ever step on it will get shock with electricy, more magic the higher the voltage.

Projectile (Combine with gun):

-Fire: Flaming bullets

-Ice: Freezing bullets

-lightning: Shock bullets

-Healing: Shot at a ally for a bit of healing

-Aracne energy: (Highky dangerous, do not do this with a melee weapon) Converts the projectile (bullets, arrows, etcetera...) into a exploding projectile, the higher the magic the more explosion and damage it will do, better at taking a large group of enemy's, can drain magick energy quickly.

Overall Stats

Strength: 5

Defense: 5

Speed: 7

Dexterity: 6

Willpower: 8

Luck: 4

Special: 8

Weapon Skills:
He is ambidextrous, he wields the sword that his father gave him on his right hand and wields a 9mm pistol with both a silencer and a laser pointer for better accuracy on his left hand that can hold up to two shots, he always gives his weapons a buff as well his armor before heading into battle, he can do up to fifteen arcane symbols that can last a little bit, enough to take down a small group of bandits, after doing fifteen he needs to take a rest to recharge his magic.

Last edited by Gamerz33k on Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gamerz33k
Gamerz33k
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Ezequiel Santiago Empty Re: Ezequiel Santiago

Post by Electrisa Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:28 pm

4. No art or character theft. This should be pretty obvious to all of you, but we've had a fair amount of this. What does this include? It includes claiming another person's character as your own, using others art without permission, recolouring other's work and claiming it as your own, playing a character who's not your own, a whole variety of things along those lines. And if you think we won't find out? Well... I'll just say we have a very good track record for catching people in the act. So don't do it!

Sorry to say that, but you need to remove the picture you used from the bio.
You can try asking the original artist for permission to use their art here, but in that case you'll have to post credit to them in the bio so that it's visible, AND show us proof that they gave you permission to use it.
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

http://electrisa.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Gamerz33k Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:42 pm

Electrisa wrote:4. No art or character theft. This should be pretty obvious to all of you, but we've had a fair amount of this. What does this include? It includes claiming another person's character as your own, using others art without permission, recolouring other's work and claiming it as your own, playing a character who's not your own, a whole variety of things along those lines. And if you think we won't find out? Well... I'll just say we have a very good track record for catching people in the act. So don't do it!

Sorry to say that, but you need to remove the picture you used from the bio.
You can try asking the original artist for permission to use their art here, but in that case you'll have to post credit to them in the bio so that it's visible, AND show us proof that they gave you permission to use it.
Hello and sorry for that, A friend of mine show me the art but never show me the artist, I have friend that I met on Amino that drew my OC, I will change the art and she did gave me permission to use it, sadly I wont be able to upload the art as of right now as things are busy for me, again I am sorry. Thanks for reading and have a good day/night.
Gamerz33k
Gamerz33k
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down