Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings to you ya'll!

2 posters

Go down

Greetings to you ya'll! Empty Greetings to you ya'll!

Post by Agent Rouge the bat Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:33 am

First off....I love Rouge a lot and can't stay away from her and....love her personality and well....I had to do it here so very sorry on that part :s I just love Rouge and whatnot and will stay like that forever.

I'm basically doing her as an alt version of Rouge where she's a G.U.N agent and do many missions and get it all done and hardly gets any breaks....so yeah.

supporting Rouge is my thing and I love doing that!

Also I would apply as an alt rouge if you will allow it....I would love to do it for fun!

Agent Rouge the bat
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Greetings to you ya'll! Empty Re: Greetings to you ya'll!

Post by Electrisa Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:11 pm

Hello, welcome to the forum! Rouge is a badass lady, that's for sure :3
I'm Elec, one of the staff, happy to help shall you need it. And you're free to apply for Rouge in the Official Character Applications thread, I believe she is not taken. As for the alternate version... I think you're free to have Rouge be a GUN agent once you apply for her and get accepted! So, good luck with your application should you write one!
Hope you have fun here Very Happy
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

http://electrisa.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down