Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Northward Bound

Go down

Northward Bound Empty Northward Bound

Post by C.S.O. Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:25 pm

Greetings once again. Been months since I was last active on the forum, but I've decided to try and get a new story going now that I feel more motivated to do some creative writing.

The general idea is that Wolfgang is continuing a personal journey of sorts which has taken up most of the previous year. He's been heading northward and has finally reached the edge of civilization and is preparing to continue on into the cold wilderness.

The starting point of the story would be in a town surrounded by forests which serve as a jump off location for forestry and mining companies to conduct their work out there. It's not entirely isolated, but it's a considerable trip to the next town and a much longer trip to get back to anything resembling a major city.

So, if you have a character you might like to roam, or enjoys the cold, or the wilderness maybe this is something that would work for you.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Northward Bound Empty Re: Northward Bound

Post by C.S.O. Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:47 pm

Apologies for double posting here. Just wanted to add some more details for this rp.

The setting details are in the post above, but I'm looking at this starting out as more of a social rp in the beginning before turning into an expedition for the characters that have shown up in town.

Also if anyone is interested in having their own side stories play out here, I'm willing to have them included.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down