Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm very sorry but I need this break

4 posters

Go down

I'm very sorry but I need this break Empty I'm very sorry but I need this break

Post by Dione Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:21 pm

Hey guys, Dione here.

So, some of you may know me, some of you may not, it doesn't really matter. I'm here to tell you guys I'll be leaving SRN for an undefined amount of time. I will explain why later in this post but first I'd like to apologize to all people in on-going RPs I'm also in.

I really didn't want to do this, and I feel stupid for starting up my own RP, where I wanted to introduce a new character of mine, as well, while I unconsciously knew this moment would come sooner or later, but I really have to take a break from writing in this setting. It's draining me and in combination with other stuff, it's put me in a state where I can't even try to begin thinking of original posts or 'witty' replies (as far as I'm even witty in real life or writing). Anyways, here's why I'm actually leaving for a while.

I won't go into too much detail because some things just aren't meant for people to hear but I'll try to make my explanation as clear as possible. Nearly a year ago, the already incredibly unstable relationship between me and my father started to deteriorate at an even faster pace. This led to the eventual contact-free period we're currently in. In January I left his place from a visit and haven't come back ever since.

I've gone into therapy and he's counseling with me as well, however, it's not helping a lot so far and I fear it's not going to change anytime soon because well.. to put it simply, it's just fucked up and my relationship with him has been horrible for over 13, nearly 14 years. 

I will also be moving to Scotland for half a year in December. This means it will also take a lot of time and energy from me to adjust, find a job and get into the swing of things as a whole. It will surely be worth it though.

All in all I've thoroughly enjoyed my stay here so far and I'm incredibly grateful for the friendships I've made and the people I've met here. This is not a permanent 'goodbye', but I do not know when I will be back.

Again, sorry, but I have to do this for my own sake.

Until next time and take care,

Dione
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

I'm very sorry but I need this break Empty Re: I'm very sorry but I need this break

Post by Shrike Marine Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:25 pm

Farewell hope to see you back some time
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

I'm very sorry but I need this break Empty Re: I'm very sorry but I need this break

Post by ChaoticBou Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:26 pm

Go smash life in the butt for me and come back even better.
ChaoticBou
ChaoticBou
Master Member
Master Member

https://soundcloud.com/boubka-the-fox

Back to top Go down

Post by ForevaYoung Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:22 pm

Take as much time as you need, you know everyone will be eager to see you again in the future though. 
Meanwhile after December Imma be stick with you for a while :')
JK JK, love you really ^.~
ForevaYoung
ForevaYoung
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down