Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The end of time?(Open)

3 posters

Go down

The end of time?(Open) Empty The end of time?(Open)

Post by kingleon Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:26 pm

• The description of the plot can be found in this link

In the bustling hybrid city, all was normal.  A blue and yellow hedgehog could be seen exiting trough the side door of the fast food restuant known as "The City Spices". He had a tall and muscular build. He seemed  be a young adult.  He wss putting on a brown jscket. His name, Shocker. The protecter of hybrid city.  However, he isnt known by many. And he dosen't accept money for his deeds. The problem with that being is that he lacks formal education. So jobs like this are his only option.  He walked away from the side entrance and onto the sidewalk. 

Shocker's bordem started to get the better of him. It was seldom his days were any diffent then they are now, the hedgehog kept looking aroind for somrthing to do, crossing onto diffrent city blocks. That was until he felt a disturbance. He decided to just shrug it off. He continued his search.  However, he still continird to get the feeling that domething wss wrong. But he couldn't figure out what.  He decided  not to let his gaurd down until that feeling was no longer there.  
Shocker had seemed loke he was alert, He heard a strange noise and brgin to divert from the sidewalk into a alley.  "Something definitly isnt right here." Shocker says
He heard impact sounds, as if somebidy was fighting. Ne wrnt ti check it out and 3 nibuans. A fox, A Hedgehog, And a wolf stood over 7 bodies. Whieveer the peoppe werrlex they were either dead, or unconcious 
"Hey! Just what in the hell do yiu think you're doing" Shocker asks. "It seems we've been discovered, take csre of hom! The hedgehog says. The fox and wolf took out their weapons. One  was brandishing a  partisian. The other a scimitar.  They both charged at shocker. The ine woth the scinitar attempted to slash shocker, He dodged and punched the, The hilt engraved with rubies.  scimitar wielding wolf in the stomach. He proceed to fire a blast of lightning energy at the  fox.  The fox was blasted away as a result. 
The hedgehog jumped into the rooftops, and continued to jump interchangbly to get away from shocker. Seeing the hedgehigs attempt at escape. Shocker jumped onto the rooftop and begin to follow the hedgehog. Who had sone sort of device "Boss, some blue and yellow guy took out Tirius and Finton easy. We need help" The hedgehog said. Shocker begin to speed up.  The attention of thr citzens had been brought to the confronttation that had transpired 

Last edited by kingleon on Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:47 am; edited 2 times in total
kingleon
kingleon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

The end of time?(Open) Empty Re: The end of time?(Open)

Post by HalfmoonHex Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:26 am

(Sorry to bother, but I'm really a little confused as to what is going on and what other characters could be doing in this.)
HalfmoonHex
HalfmoonHex
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kingleon Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:41 am

HalfmoonHex wrote:(Sorry to bother, but I'm really a little confused as to what is going on and what other characters could be doing in this.)
I had forgotten to place the plot descriptions link.
kingleon
kingleon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by imbadwithnames Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:43 am

((First RP post H Y P E!))

Standing side-by-side on the edge of a tall building were two shadowy figures with long, black cloaks that waved gently in the high-altitude breeze. One was carrying a rifle on his back, their face covered by a black-and-yellow, lightning-print bandana and black-tinted mechanical goggles; the other, shorter in stature, was wearing a black bandana with a pink "poison" symbol printed on it and dark aviator sunglasses. 

These two were none other than Volt and Mirage, members of the infamous vigilante gang, DVNz. They came to Hybrid City following the attack by the Shadow League, which had made headlines across Mobius. Alloy, the leader of DVNz, sent Volt and Mirage to monitor the city and see if there were any more high-risk threats here; if so, DVNz would likely set up a new base of operations closeby. 

It had been about a week since their arrival, but they hadn't seen much other than the petty crimes typical for a city this size. They were out again patrolling, hoping to find something that would show a greater need for their presence.

Volt, who stood right of Mirage, put his right hand to his goggles, clicking a button on the side while scanning the city surface. Mirage folded her arms and sighed, looking over at Volt with her head slightly tilted. "You see anything yet?" she asked impatiently. 

"For the 300th time, no," replied Volt with his somewhat nasally voice. "Now can you stop distracting me? If I miss something we're gonna have to wait up here longer, ya know."

Mirage scoffed. "Uuuuggghhhh this is so boring! We've been up here for like 3 hours now!" she said turning back to the cityscape, crouching into a squat and holding her head in her hands."Have you tried not complaining? Dang, you act like I wanna do this any more than you do."

"Well you're used to this crap, Mr. Recon Man. Papa just asked me to tag along to look after your feathery butt," the cloaked female said snarkily. 

Volt waved his hand at Mirage in annoyance. "Yea, yea, whatever. Shut up and let me focu--" he stopped, staring in the distance. Mirage jumped up and looked towards him. "What? What happened?" she eagerly exclaimed. "Heh...that guy's wearing a toupee..." Volt snickered to himself, zeroing in on an older Mobian in a suit who standing on the sidewalk, staring upward. Mirage sunk back in her cloak, shaking her head and going back to squatting."Man, you're such a child..."

"Wait, hold on a sec," Volt interrupted, moving his sights to try and see what this guy, among many other citizens, was staring at. "There's something else..." "What now, a bad combover?" Mirage asked sarcastically. "No there's... two guys chasing each on some rooftops. Doesn't look like they're just playing tag either. Dang, that colorful guy looks t i c k e d..."

"It's probably just another thief or something,"said Mirage, apathetically. She sighed and slowly got up again, stretching her back."Whatever, anything beats staying up here. Let's check it out. Plan C?"

Volt nodded."Plan C!" he exclaimed, using his right hand to sling a black-and-yellow pistol from a hip holster underneath his cloak. He extended his left arm to Mirage, and she grabbed hold of him. Volt fired his pistol upwards, shooting a long, solid, yellow electric beam that latched onto a building above them; using this beam, they both swung across the street onto another building and let go of each other. Volt grabbed a second pistol from his left side, and both began darting toward the chase, jumping from rooftop to rooftop with their cloaks flailing behind them.
imbadwithnames
imbadwithnames

Back to top Go down

Post by kingleon Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:33 pm

Shocker hsd cintinued to chase after the man, he decided he would catch the man and interrogate him. But his chase was soon interrupted as a portal apeeared out of nowhere. A human, Hexgehog, Falcon, and Humanoud bertle came out of this portalm they were clothes simillarly to the 3 earlier. 
"Alright, Who are you?" Shocker demanded. The portal closed behind the strange clothed men, They were wearing black robes with yellow buttons, and a strange symbol on their back. "Why would you need to know that. You're dead once the captian geslts here" One says. 
"You seeem to be quite arrogant" Shocker says. Before he knew it, The group atarted pulling out weapons.  The falcon had gauntlents with spines, they were mainly white in color, and had red accents. The humanoid beetle had a weapon known as an ion rifle. The human carried a  sword known as a zhanmandao. 
"If you wont give me the information, ill have to force it out of you" Shocker says. He charged at the group with an eager fighting look. His fists were covered in voltage, the falcon flew into the air and was going to attempt to swoop down on shocker. However, shocker had realised his plan and flew up sfter him. "What is this speed?" The falcon said. 
Shocker right uppercuted the falcon sqaure in the jaw, The falcom was sent flying by the  force from shockers hit. Shocker turned and saw 2 people running towards the scene. He shrugged it off and went towards his enemies. 
The humamoid beetle began to fire rounds from his ion rifle.  
kingleon
kingleon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by imbadwithnames Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:43 pm

As they closed in, Volt kept his eyes locked on the chase. He spotted 4 more people seeming to emerge out of thin air, interrupting it. Upon seeing of this, he raised his left hand to about shoulder height and clenched a fist. "Woah, woah, woah, woah," he said, skidding to a stop. He then pointed behind an HVAC unit on top of the roof they were on; both he and Mirage dived behind it, out of sight."What now?" Mirage asked as she looked at Volt, confused.

"Ok, so when I say 4 more guys literally just appeared out of nowhere, I mean literally out of nowhere," Volt replied, peeking over of top of the HVAC. "They don't look friendly either. Looks like they're siding with whoever crayon-boy was chasing—they have the same clothes and everything."

"Same clothes? Wait, does that mean...," she paused, thinking to herself: "The heck's a crayon-boy?"

"Yep, by the looks of it, these new guys are in cahoots." Volt grinned, his smile concealed by his bandana. "♬I think we found our brea-aaaakkk!♬" he said in a sing-songy voice.

Mirage's concealed face lit up with enthusiasm. "Well what are we waiting for? Let's go ahead and take these gu—"

"Ooh! Right in the beak!" Volt interrupted, jumping and hunching back a little. He was watching as the blue-and-yellow hedgehog delivered a sucker punch to the falcon. Mirage stared at him in disgust. "...You know, it would help a little if you just told me what was happening."

"Looks like yellow-belly is trying to take them all on. I think he's the guy to help," Volt said, sinking and crouching behind the HVAC. He holstered his pistols and pulled the rifle off his back, twisting and cocking back the handguard. His hands gave off a short crackle of electricity as he recharged his Siphons. "Looks like we're going to have to throw a little bit of Plans E, F, and K in this, too," Mirage nodded, cracking her knuckles. "Gotcha," she said, giving Volt with a thumbs up. Reemerging from behind the HVAC, Volt gave the signal to advance by waving his right arm forward. 

They continued darting towards the scene. When they got to a safe distance, making sure they weren't detected, Volt and Mirage nodded to each other. Volt cut left and circled behind the 5 individuals in uniform; Mirage followed, slowing her speed down to a walk. The irises of Mirage's eyes, concealed by her sunglasses, changed from solid brown to rainbow; she was attempting to make herself, Volt, and blue-and-yellow hedgehog's body glitch out for a split-second, quick enough to be missed blinking. Following this, the real blue-and-yellow hedgehog would be concealed by both sight and sound; replacing him would be a ring of his clones surrounding the enemy, holding a fighting stance. The two DVNz were also concealed: Volt was kneeling behind the target some distance away, aiming his rifle at the enemy, the barrel of which was crackling with electricity; Mirage was circling to their left side, ready to pounce. 

Upon any sudden movements by their opponents, the clones would immediately disappear, and Volt would fire an intense buckshot of lightning bolts wide enough to hit all enemies at once, knocking them forward off their feet and stunning them. Mirage would immediately follow up with a quick, further immobilizing combination in one fluid motion: a hard brachial stun to the human, a sharp spinning roundhouse to the jaw of the beetle, a devastating elbow to the gut of the hedgehog followed by a neck throw, and to the other hedgehog with the communication device, a spin-to-flying knee to the jaw.
imbadwithnames
imbadwithnames

Back to top Go down

The end of time?(Open) Empty I dint have a title

Post by kingleon Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:29 pm

Shocker had watched the two step i to the battle, he begin to look at them attemlting to analyze them. "Thanks for the help" shocker would say  Thet were useful, but as the cities protector he needed to figure out wbat was going on. He mafe his way to the beete. "Listen up. Yiu better explain to me what the hell you're doing here" Shicker woild say. His expression turning a bit dark. 
"I aknt telling you nothing" the bertlr replies. Shocker began to charge a blast of electric energy i  his hand. He pointed it at the beetle's  face. "So be it.." shocker says.   Suddenly a large portal had opened. As if something was after him.  a large amount of troops and a soldier came out.  A black hedgehog came forward and began to speak "I am captian tidus of the time busters. " the man said. He was dreased in a robe simmilar to the others, the diffrnce being it was covered in gold accents. He had a medal on his chest as well. 

"So you're the one they call ahocker. The pritecter of this city if im correct." The captian says. Shocker turned to the caotian with a cold dead stare. Saying nothing to tbe man. "Such a cold reception. Oh well. You shall die soon anyway". 

Before shocker knew  it, multiple portals had opened up, Hundreds of the so called"Time Busters" troops begin to pour into the city. Tidus begin to fly towards shocker.  Shocker had begin to charge eldctricity in his hands, he then went to hit tidus with a barrage of pubches.  They affected tidus, but before shocker knew it. Something had happned. It felt as if he was in limbow. Like his breathing had atopped. Tidus had  rewinded time, Shocker knew he had just hit him.  But he didnt understamd what kust transpired. 

Tidus used this as a window to sucker punch shockers stomach, Shocker returned with a punch to his right cheek. The two started punching eachotjer and moving at extremley high speeds.  Shocker had flew away from tidus so he could formulate a plan. He started bringing water from the surrounding ocean and begin to use to agianst the troops. Shocker bsd conjured a wave, and fire it in the directon if where the troops were landing. The troops struggled to show resistance agianst the cascade, as they begin  to be pushed away by the waves. 

With that being taken care of shocker proceeded to turn his attention back to tidus. 
kingleon
kingleon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by imbadwithnames Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:31 pm

Mirage landed in a crouch after connecting her final blow, then backflipped to Volt's left side. Volt stood up, putting his rifle over his shoulder. Upon the expression of gratitude from the blue-and-yellow stranger, Volt shrugged. "Don't sweat it," he replied. He then looked down at the enemies that were just taken out. "Man, I thought these guys were gonna be tougher than that. Guess they weren't a threat after all," he said to himself. He clicked a button on his goggles, apparently a picture of these strange individuals, and then turned to his cloaked comrade. "Welp, let's head back," he said as he started to walk away.  

"Wait that's it?" Mirage quickly turned towards Volt in disbelief, who was now behind her. "No interrogation, no questions...?"

"Nah, I think we've done our damage," he replied. Volt turned back to Mirage and glanced over at the immobilized enemies again. At this point, the blue-and-yellow stranger was charging an electrified fist in the beetle's face. "Besides, it looks that guy has it under control now." He put his hand over his stomach, and went back in the direction he was walking. "That, and all that patrolling made me kinda hungry, " he chuckled.

Mirage sighed and shook her head. "Fine, whatever. Just don't make me have to sit on a roof with you again." She followed Volt as he was putting his rifle back in its holster. 

Before Volt could pull out his pistol to shoot another grapple beam, a strange, otherworldly sound from the scene of the fight stopped them both in their tracks. Both DVNz simultaneously turned around halfway, seeing a huge portal with people pouring out of it. "Uhh...what the--" Mirage started, but before she could finish her sentence, a black hedgehog with a seeming authoritative presence stepped out, approaching the stranger they just helped. She stepped forward, completing her turn. "Um...what the heck is going on?!" she exclaimed.

Volt, just as confused as Mirage was, ran in front of her clicking buttons on his goggles again. He was attempting to hone in on the confrontation. "So this dude calls himself Tidus, and he apparently leads something called "Time Busters"...and that yellow guy's name is Shocker—hey like my pistols!—who's some kind of guardian over this city?...Hey, you getting this?" He turned back to Mirage, who's back was turned to him. She was staring at a portal that opened up behind them out of nowhere, backing up slightly into a fighting stance, ready to pounce on whatever came out. 

"Oh...crap!" By reflex, he grabbed Mirage. "Hey, wha—" Mirage began to speak, but Volt interrupted her by quickly slinging his right pistol and shooting a grapple beam to a high water tower nearby. He quickly recharged his Siphons, unholstered his rifle, twisted the handguard clockwise, and aimed it at the portal now beneath them. "Look, we don't know anything about these guys. We can't just take them hea—"

They both paused, time seeming to stop around them.

"—n't know anything...about...these...did...you just feel that?" he said to Mirage with an uneasy voice. Mirage slowly nodded. "Yea that...was the weirdest deja vu I've ever had." They both looked back to the scene where Shocker and Tidus where fighting. "Volt...what the heck did we just get in to?"

Volt stared for a second then shook his head violently trying to make himself focus. "Don't let him see me," he said to Mirage, setting his rifle over the water tower's railing and pointing it at Tidus. With the majority of the troops wiped away from Shocker's tidal wave, Volt was trying to get a clear shot at that wouldn't hit Shocker by mistake. Once he did, he attempted to fire 10 full-auto rounds of electric beams at Tidus, trailing his movements; this would be enough to knock him out cold. After firing these rounds, Mirage would then use her hallucikinetic power to misdirect their whereabouts; instead of appearing on the water tower they were on, they would show up on the rooftop beneath them, slightly closer and to the right of the fight scene.
imbadwithnames
imbadwithnames

Back to top Go down

The end of time?(Open) Empty Cintinuation

Post by kingleon Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:49 am

Tidus had suddenly dashed up to shocker and hit him with a large amount of physical force in the stomach, to the point where he coughed out blood. Tidus had started to sense something. Like emergy was coming straight at him.  
He had sensed the blasts from volts rifles come at him. He got out of the way in the nick of time, A blast slightly grazed his arm.   He tried to take a look at where the blast had come from, but he hadnt seen anyone there.  Shocmer flew up into the sky and begin to charge what seemed like a large ball of electro-kenetic energy.  "LIGHTNING ARC: ELECTRIC PULSAR"  Shocker yells, firing the large bladt at tidus. Winds began to blow, people begin to be knocked off of their feet, Cars flown around.  
      However, in the end Tidus  dispersed it like  it was nothing. Shocker looked like a deer in headlights.  Tidus had summoned a kantana, and flew up to shocker. He beat shocker relentlessly giving him multiple slashes with his blade. Then proceeded to stab him in the stomach. 
      As tidus pulled his blade out of shockers stomach shocker fell onto the top of a nearby building.  Shocker was still alive but, There was no denying that he was injured.  It had taken a few minutes, but shocker had slowly picked himself up as if nothing had happned.  "How does that adamantite blade feel. An alloy fit for making weapons that eliminate  Meta-Mobians"  Tidus says. This sword's guard is swirl-shaped. Its grip is wrapped with black leather with a sun dyed into it. The pommel is shaped like a globe "I won't be defeated that easily." Shocker says.
     Shocker looked at Volt and Mirage, and simply told them. "Do what yiu must, but im gonna keep figthing"
kingleon
kingleon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by imbadwithnames Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:17 pm

Upon realizing he missed, Volt groaned in discontent and leaned over the water tower rail, propping his rifle against it to his side. He crossed his hands in front of his mouth with his elbows resting on the rail in a thinking position. "This isn't gonna work. This guy's just too fast."

Mirage deactivated her illusion as Shocker took Tidus's attention, exhaling to regain her strength. She was watching the entire time, analyzing Tidus's movements. "I don't think it's just speed. Something isn't right..."

"Either way, trying to hit this guy directly isn't doing anything. He just shrugs it all off. I mean, look," he pointed to Shocker as he directed a blast at Tidus, who seemed to not be affected by it at all. Then, Tidus stabbed Shocker in retaliation, causing Volt and Mirage to cringe simultaneously.

"We need to do something, quick. Shocker's not gonna last much longer."

"I know. Man I wish I knew this guy was coming ahead of time. I could've just picked him and he wouldn't know what hit...him..." suddenly, Volt seemed to perk up a little. He looked back to the water tower, then looked at Mirage. "I have an idea."

"If all he's going to do is get by a direct attack, what if..." he'd then lean over and whisper into Mirage's ear his plan."...That's...crazy, but it just might work," Mirage said in reply. "You know, you're kinda smart for a dumb pigeon."

Volt snickered at her snide remark, but gave her a more serious reply: "We've only got one chance—4 shots—at this, ok? If something goes wrong, Get. The. Heck. Out. Immediately."

"Yea, yea, I gotcha," Mirage replied, cracking her knuckles. "Just make sure you don't miss this time."

"But he dodg—you know what, nevermind." Volt shook his head fired a grapple shot at the roof of a higher building across the street, slinging him and Mirage up to it. "You be safe up here."

"Roger." The two would part ways: Mirage would sit down on top of the building, cross-legged, concentrating on the fight below her; Volt would be grappling and parkouring over rooftops to gain distance, at least a mile, away from the fight.

Near the fight on the roof below, multiple clones of Mirage would appear behind Tidus. However, instead of engaging, they'd be taunting him and bombarding him with questions: "Hey your name's Tidus, right? Why are you here? What the heck's a Time Buster? Has anybody ever told you you look kinda like the edgy guy with the Chaos Control? Why is your fashion sense so bad?" If Tidus struck one, another would appear in its place.

However, this was only to distract him. The real Mirage, who made herself invisible on the rooftop, began whispering to herself. Her voice would be misdirected to Shocker, who would hear it as if it was whispering in his very ear, although he wouldn't see her.

"Hey, you, Shocker, right? Look, I know this is weird, but I'm gonna need you to trust me; we don't have much time. It looks like we're gonna have to fight smarter and not harder. You see that water tower up there? Can you try to knock it down and make it fall this way? Or, can you at least get the water out and make it flood where he's standing? We just need to get him wet—like, soaked—or at least have him standing in a puddle. Don't worry about doing damage...just yet. I'll keep him distracted the whole time. He won't see you as long as I'm here."

Meanwhile, far away from the scene of the fight, Volt would prone on a rooftop, pulling out his rifle, attaching his pistols underneath the handguard. He'd set it down in front of him, and pull a retracted scope out from the top. He aimed through the scope, trying to get a clear shot at Tidus.

Last edited by imbadwithnames on Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
imbadwithnames
imbadwithnames

Back to top Go down

Post by kingleon Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:15 pm

Shocker agreed to do Mirage plan. Shocker got ready to palm the air and let the pressure from the hit take down the tower for him, however he wanted to hear more about Tidus's Origin. He began to explain his position. "The time busters are a group that serves under our king,χρόνο εκτέλεσης. His goal is too destroy the existing timelines in this respective universe, so he can recreate it in his own image."Tidus says.
      The announcement of this plan took shocker by surprise, because he knew good and well that if that happened, the universe was at risk. "That Could destroy the universe." Shocker says.  "Precisely" Tidus Replies.   A look of anger appeared on shocker's face.As he began to grow lowly. He had found a new ambition, To stop the time busters Plans. "There's no way in hell i'd let you do that!" Shocker says, He palms the air,  the pressure from him forcefully shoving his arm forward had easily knocked it over. Tidus's Uniform was drenched.
      Whatever mirage and volt where planning, Now was the time to do it. Because the captain was quite distracted. 

Last edited by kingleon on Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding some more)
kingleon
kingleon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by imbadwithnames Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:07 pm

Mirage's clones were simply buying time and keeping Tidus preoccupied. His exposition proved to be just what she and Volt needed to execute their plan: limit Tidus's movements so Volt could snipe him from a distance. 

The entire time, Volt was locking his sights on Tidus hundreds of yards away. Mirage, suspecting Tidus was conceited enough to stop attacking and disclose his plans like every other villain, created the opportunity for Volt to line up his shot. While Tidus and Shocker were talking, Mirage slowly stood up and backed away to her left, waiting.

Keeping a steady aim, Volt began charging a beam at the barrel of his rifle that crackled violently with electricity. As it gathered energy, he waited for Shocker to drop the water tower. As soon as he did, Volt smirked under his bandana. "Bust this, ya dumb rodent!" He'd follow this remark with a direct shot at Tidus, which would be exponentially faster than the shots dodged earlier. 

Although a direct hit would be enough to KO on its own, the shot would explode into a billow of lightning bolts on impact. The spilled water in the surrounding area would conduct these bolts, making it precarious for Tidus to avoid the shot without being fried; his metal blade and drenched clothes would also attract and intensify the electrocution. The blast would strike any electrical appliances—HVACs, generators, satellite dishes, etc.—creating multiple, smaller explosions in the immediate area, further limiting movement. Volt would fire up to 3 of these shots, stopping with a direct hit.
imbadwithnames
imbadwithnames

Back to top Go down

The end of time?(Open) Empty Reply

Post by kingleon Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:00 pm

((I apalogize for the inactivity))
Fulgarias began to charge energy before tidus was suddenly hit by a bolt from volt's gun. Tidus was hit derectly and knocked over. It seemed that he was knocked out. 

However, He somehow got up.  His durability was monstorous. However, he was fautiged. "You're gonna pay for that you insolent worms!" Tidus yells. A purple aura began to surround tidus, as his power began to grow, and grow. His sword changed in aperance as well, Begeinnig to grow larger, and larger.  Then multiple swords began to surround him. He began to scatter the blades, aiming them towards the direction where the bolt had come from. 
            Meanwhile, he charged at shocker. Palming his head and sent him flying far away. Then uppercuting  him into the air and launching him back by hitting him with the butt of his swords hilt.  Shocker knew that this wasnt going to be a easy battle.  Lightnimg began to increase around shocker. His spines changed to a cyan color, with red secondarily. His power had grown from before.

He then proceeded to charge at tidus. The two began to ezchange hits with eachother, the clashes sending out shockwaves often knocking people back. The two got more and more serious as the exchange contiued. The hits got harder, and faster.  Until both warriors  were absorbed onto the battle. Almost distegarding theor surroundings. They began to fly around, Their charges at eachother circulated in sucsses. Shocker was hit first, Then tidus was hit. Then shocker again, and so on. That was until the man had found a window for attack, eventually hitting him in the chest, an action which knocked the wind out do him.

Fulgarias, using this to his advntage, kicked the mans neck, sending him back to a small degree.
kingleon
kingleon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kingleon Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:15 am

((Alright, this RP is being revived, however,the plan is to compeltley restart it. As a lack of one person integral to the story, and the addative of a. New one is a recepie for disaster))

All seemed to be normal in nexus city. As a certian stoic hedgehog situated himself on the roof of a skyscraper, his observation point. As the protector of the city, he'd always made sure that it was under his watchful eye.  His eyes darted around,looking for any unusual activity. 

Though it had seemed he had found it as he looked down a back alley. A Black Eagle  wielding a  halberd, as well as a wolf with a scythe stood over what seemed to be 7 bodies.  Noticing this, he dusted off his coat, jumping down the skyscraper, going towards the two, as they had continued to cut down civillians and police sent to stop the chaos. Fulgarias, now seeing another man wearing black and blue armor, similliar to that of the eagle and wolf,carrying a ion rifle, firing upon the citzens. 

Fulgarias descended upon the man with the ion rifle first. Landing behind him with a crash, and making the man lose balance. He proceeded to grab the man's arm, twisting it and disarming him. Before giving him a single punch to the face, knocking him away. 

Soon enough, the citzens and the myserious men alike had looked at Fulgarias. The civillians were both visually relieved and excited as the hedgehog had arrived. As one who was both famous, and yet infamous at the same time. The falcon then moved for a small device.  "Command, We have a problem"The eagle stated. The hedgehog, noticing this, had begun to rush towards the falcon, firing a pulse of pressurised water at the bird. 

The bird was knocked over, the device destroyed. After a while, a portal had begun to open on the next block, 10 similarly armored people would begin to exit from the portal.
kingleon
kingleon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down