Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reintroductions

4 posters

Go down

Reintroductions Empty Reintroductions

Post by -Karma- Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:11 am

Let's be honest here, who remembers me?

I was a long time rper here for more than 8 years since 2010 at least, I remember every single second. I loved this place with my heart and soul. Now, I'm not trying to wave this around like some sort of high ranking status as none of that matters now, but that is just who I am. To be fair, I do not have a lot to say about my return to this place but by now it looks to be very, very inactive. Rping here would be great, but it isn't like anyone will reply to this introduction given I've made like 5 others and never returned. This time, however, I will gladly make my return to this godforsaken hellhole which has sucked all my time and put me on an emotional edge with people who barely remember me. Those who left might have had a reason to come back but damn is this a hard decision to even bother with. So for those of you who do remember me, but don't care, congratulations. I'll make a note and make sure to give myself many paper cuts upon writing it. Thank you for your consideration into accepting me back into the "family."
-Karma-
-Karma-

Back to top Go down

Reintroductions Empty Re: Reintroductions

Post by Shrike Marine Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:50 pm

Way before my time but hell welcome back too SRN from the great beyond.
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Electrisa Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:32 pm

Well
From what I see
You made exactly 1 reintroduction, in August, so it's not THAT bad 8D
You don't seem to be HAPPY about being back, but I imagine you wouldn't come back if you hated us so, so uh, hopefully you'll have fun here again! Most of the old members are on and off sometimes, but there's plenty of new people to make friends with :3c
And don't worry, there's definitely people who remember you. I do o/ HiiiiiiIIIII
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

http://electrisa.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:04 pm

Newbie member here, joined a year and a half ago, so I can't say I remember you, but still, hey!
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum