Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bellez’ Bunch!

4 posters

Go down

Bellez’ Bunch! Empty Bellez’ Bunch!

Post by Hellez Bellez Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:05 pm

Today I have two lovely gals opens for any questions, say hello girls!

Kelina: Hm, lets make this interesting hm? I didn’t come here to waste my time with some idle small talk.

Hella: Okay! I’m super excited to answer everything! Ooooh I’m so pumped up I could just dance!

There’s you have it folks, ask away!
Hellez Bellez
Hellez Bellez
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Bellez’ Bunch! Empty Re: Bellez’ Bunch!

Post by Spekkal Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:39 am

Howdy! I have a question for both of you!
I'm not overly familiar with you guys yet, so I'm not sure what to ask individually... so....

Can both of you tell me a little about yourselves?
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellez Bellez Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:02 pm

Kelina: Well well well, of course you want to know about me. Who wouldn't? I'm a professionally trained master and teacher in specialized hand to hand combat. Mixing and combining multiple styles. I teach wherever needs teaching.... Not that many students last long, too weak~
....Is that enough?

Hella: Oh yay! My first question! *AHEM* Well, My names Hella Diz! I am a Thunder Ninja! ..... In training. I attend a top exclusive lil school that has been teaching its ancient ways for a suuuuuuuuuuuuper long time! And oh oh! One day, I'm gonna become a great hero of thunder! Maybe some day I'll even get a super cool costume!
Hellez Bellez
Hellez Bellez
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:26 pm

Kelina: no. i'm not done. What do you do other than fighting? What kind of hobbies do you partake in?
And you've obviously inspired a lot of people, but did someone initially inspire you? What made you get into fighting professionally? And what made you want to teach others?

Hella: Are you currently being taught by Kelina? And what you say 'thunder ninja', what exactly IS that?
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellez Bellez Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:36 pm

Kelina: Hobbies? Bleh, I don't have much 'free time'. When I do I like to explore, find new areas, test the strength of my body in different climates.
Oh of course~ The one who began teaching me alllll those years ago. Master I. An extremely talented man, he taught me everything I know. I had always wanted to fight since I was just a little girl, I have my parents to thank for that, that's all they did too~. I teach others because Master I told me it was the next step to becoming even stronger!

Hella: Kel- Who? Oh actually... now that you mention it, the name is somewhat familiar... I remember it while training at a certain school before moving to my current one... Not very fond memories...
Ehem, anyway! Well, ya know what a Ninja is right? Well, the school or, academy where I'm learning specializes in teaching the element of thunder/lightning! Teaching to use it in conjunction with the way of the Ninja! Pretty neat huh?
Hellez Bellez
Hellez Bellez
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:20 pm

@Kelina: What happened to your old master? Do you still train with them, or have they, uh, moved on? Either way, if they looked at you know, what would they think?

@Hella: Nice! Coming off that, I'll ask you the same question I asked Kelina a while back. Hobbies! What do you like to do outside training?
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellez Bellez Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:56 pm

Kelina: Hm? Oh Master I is very much still alive. Although, he has stepped back from training large classes. I still return to study and learn under him every so often, there is no end to his knowledge. I'd like to think he'd be proud of me. But, then again, I wouldn't expect to hear it. You never tell a student how well they are doing, you point out every flaw so they are always improving.

Hella: Oh! Hm, lets see. I looooove to chat with people, maybe have a lil bite to eat with a good talk about the wonders of the world! Oooor maybe something, really fun! Like, like a run through the pouring rain! Or a game of dodgeball on the beach! So much friendly fun to be had!
Hellez Bellez
Hellez Bellez
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregan Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:49 pm

Okay, time for me to slide on in here!

@Kelina: You say you're a hand-to-hand expert, and you like to combine styles, though I am curious - do you have any preference to certain styles over others? Big fan of boxing maybe? Perhaps prefer grappling to striking? Defensive throws over offensive tackles? Just trying to get an image of what you actually lean towards in your field.
Also, do you cover basic/close weapon techniques, or nay?

@Hella: You seem excitable! So obviously you're in-training at the moment, but I'm curious, what's your long-term goal? Do you have any aims for the future, as to what you're wanting to do and what you're wanting to be?
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

http://barred.smackjeeves.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellez Bellez Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:14 pm

Kelina: I personally tend to have a go-to, usually when dealing with those who maybe are professionally trained. That go to is a blend of kickboxing and a couple grapple based arts such as judo a wrestling. I like to drain an opponents energy with grapples so that they can't do anything when I start striking!

Hella: Who wouldn't be excitable! People wanna know things about me, that's so exciting! Hm, I think the end goal would be to graduate from the academy, and be able to stand alone as a hero! Using everything I learned to help people in peril! That would just be so coooooooooool~!
Hellez Bellez
Hellez Bellez
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:47 pm

@Kelina: Do you think that all people are beneath you because of your skills, or are there some things that really strike at your heart? Kids? A bit of kindness? What attribute in a person do you genuinely like and appreciate?

@Hella: Whats the WORST kind of person to you? What REALLY grinds your gears and makes you ANGRY?
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellez Bellez Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:53 am

Kelina: Hmph. I appreciate a strong will and determination. When someone can face adversity and not be held back by emotions and ties to the past, in order to get what they what. That is worthy of my respect.

Hella: Hmm. I try my best to give everyone the benefit of the doubt, but, I just can't stand those who specifically target the weak be it physical or verbal abuse. Its just not right to go for anyone who can't defend themselves. That's what gets to me!
Hellez Bellez
Hellez Bellez
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:34 am

@Kelina: Are there any students you've had WHICH really stand out to you? Who was your favourite?

@Hella: At the current moment, what are your capabilities? What can you do in combat?
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellez Bellez Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:02 pm

Kelina: Hm. There haven't been too many students who made it past the first stage of training. I don't settle for those with weak spirits. So if they don't make it, they get the boot. Hm, although, there are a select few who are showing the ability I desire. Perhaps they are to be looked out for in the future.

Hella: Hm, now lets see! In terms of actual combat, I'm super nimble, and my energy lets me keep going for a long time! I have managed to unlock some of those thunder abilities I was talkin' about! I can use short bursts of lightning, although... its a bit unstable. Oh! I also carry this staff! If I'm going into combat its my weapon of choice!
Hellez Bellez
Hellez Bellez
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregan Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:55 pm

@Kelina: Obviously in this world, whilst you're a hand-to-hand combatant, there are many who... well, have serious amounts of power at their fingertips. How do you contend with that as a handsy fighter?
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

http://barred.smackjeeves.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:58 pm

To both a very sappy question which came to mind due to the current event:

What's your opinion on love? Do you believe in true love? And what about love at first sight? Do you want to find your soul mate or do you prefer to be a lone wolf?
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellez Bellez Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:04 pm

Kelina: @Dregan To be frank, most times, I don't. I know my limitations. I'm not a super elemental, power surged god. At least, I don't think so. But if I can find an exploitable weakness in an opponent, I will exploit it as much as possible. No matter the cost.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Dione

Kelina: Hm. Love, what a waste of time. I mean, I'm not above flirting, dating, y'know 'physical relationships'~. But to waste ones time on love, it drags you down, you give up on your goals, its simply a massive burden. 

Hella: Wow that's a fun one! Hm, well, I would sure like to think true love exists! I do love watching or reading a classic tale where love blooms into something magical~! Hah, maybe someday someone super strong will sweep me off my feet! O-or! I could get a sidekick! Love works in mysterious ways after all!
Hellez Bellez
Hellez Bellez
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:09 pm

@STARBRIGHT: What's your gimmick? What's your entrance?

((Yes I'm asking your new bab AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME))
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:15 pm

@Starbright: What's your most difficult fight been yet? What happened and did you win or lose?
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellez Bellez Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:04 pm

StarBright: WHA! How? How did I get here?

....What? Questions, oh! I uh, suppose so, like an interview right!

StarBright: @Spekkal, Oh! My gimmick hm! Well as you can see by the lovely flashy stars on my attire, annnnd the name! My gimmick is the bright, shining power of the cosmic stars that guide me to victory! As for my entrance. I make my way to the ring with some beautiful rainbow coloured lights. And some pyro in the shape of a star just above the ring when I jump in! Oh! While were at it, heres my entrance music! 

StarBright: @Dione. Oh, what a great question! I believe the toughest fight I had was up against a dastardly villain, she stood against everything I believe in, she used underhanded tactics and would attack people outside matches! I finally got her one on one alone in the ring! And despite her best efforts, I overcame her cheating, the power of bright outshines the dark!
Hellez Bellez
Hellez Bellez
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum