Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spek does art (rarely)

3 posters

Go down

Spek does art (rarely) Empty Spek does art (rarely)

Post by Spekkal Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:49 pm

I archived my old art thread because literally no art was showing up for it and also it was old art and that's gross. Therefore... NEW THREAD. It has my art. 90% of this is from 2017 so HERE WE GO!
I'll put em in the spoiler tag so there's not a mass of images when you scroll down.

Inkdrain Headshots:
Spoiler:

Inkdrian Designs:
Spoiler:

Inkdrian Art:
Spoiler:

Spek Get Out Of Here With This Ink Crap And Give Me Furries:
Spoiler:
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Spek does art (rarely) Empty Re: Spek does art (rarely)

Post by Dione Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:52 pm

Yessss, feed us all of the pretty arts! You should upload more often because holy heck your art is so pretty and nice to look at <3
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:07 pm

Whaaaaahhhhh
Thankyou so much! That means so much to me! ;-;
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by ForevaYoung Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:08 am

Oh my goodness this art is just so easy on the eye. I really like how the colours are soft and blend in so well to make them pop in the best way. 
Your attention to the little details is so brilliant. It keeps everything from being too simple. Markings are beautiful ❤️
ForevaYoung
ForevaYoung
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:12 pm

@FY: Oh my god thankyou so much! That's such a nice thing to say and I really do appreciate it! 
You're both too nice to meee... ;-;

And also... art! More art! Sonic art!
These are all gifts and requests that I've done the past week! Okay in the last 2 days. Whatever! Art in the spoiler!;

Discord requests:
Gifts:
Stylised Serra:
This is me just trying a new style! It's really quick for me to do, and so much easier than my standard art! I like it! It's fun c:

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE
Dregan's Face:
Rag's Bizarre Date-venture:
ok now i'm done
i was very productive today
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:13 pm

MORE ART? MORE ART.

Gifts:

Art of my own characters but seriously why look at that. you're not here for this. get outa here, buster:
Some of the art above is actually quite old, but I decided to throw it in there since I haven't posted it on the forum yet!

And finally, for my most recent piece...
A few people are aware that I'm taking part in a small art contest called Pageant Mobius! It's a contest where you've given a theme every month, and you have to make a detailed piece with a background (and the character you submitted) with a deadline. It's very character focused and celebrates sonic OC diversity! There's eliminations every round, so it's not a continuous thing - there's eventually a winner.
And I decided to throw in my manticore girl, Ragnilde!

Round 1, AKA character auditions, has already been posted in this thread. It was just a single character piece! Auditions are currently closed since rounds are in progress, but all you artists should totally join next year!

Round 2's theme was 'Passions' - basically you need to showcase what your character is most passionate about. I spent the whole of February working on my piece, knowing EXACTLY what I was gonna do for it. The moment it was announced, I got to work! Eventually, I finished it! I made a small writing piece to go with it, just to give more context behind the art. So uh, here you go!:

Spek does art (rarely) 6616572_AW0EaEZQ9AlR1Xa

Tick. Tock.

The steady ticking of the wall clock was the only sound that shattered the silence in this small room, its flow resonating like a gentle heartbeat. The passage of time, the ticking and tocking, was a constant reminder that the world kept on moving. Yet within this room, the only constant was that it never felt like it did. It was easy to lose track of time in this singular space - Ragnilde knew that well.

She stood before a wall of memories, of theories, of conspiracies. Of 'what if's, 'could have's and 'never will be's. She had composed the wall herself, nitpicked every detail, composed every outcome and crushed them in turn. Words, faces, phrases. All together, some relevant, some reminders. Some gone, some replaced. An orchestrated amalgamation of thought. A grand cycle of potential discovery dominated by passion.

But the passion was never hers.

Ragnilde remembered the day her sister went missing. She also remembered the day that the police closed the case. She remembered the last time she saw her, but longs for a day to replace it. Uncertain conclusions leads to uncertain thoughts, questions and doubts, obsession. An uncertain obsession with an unlikely goal and an unhealthy passion for another.

She will find her sister, no matter the cost, no matter how long it takes her.
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:56 am

Who asked for more art? NO-ONE BUT YOU'RE GETTING IT ANYWAY
There's not that much but OBSERVE

Let's get the silly stuff out the way. That being art of MY CHARACTERS
Spoiler:

NOW...
FOR OTHER PEOPLE'S CHARACTERS
Spoiler:

ok thats it byyyeee
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:03 pm

Okay like
These still look amazing??? That style is so good?? 
And Tenuso looks great, im especially a fan of the one where he's wearing his suit and doing magik portal thingies
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:46 pm

@Dione: grtghrth thankyou so much ;-;
I still haven't fully got what I want from it, but I can't get there without practice!

Also, I forgot a few doodles, so I'll just throw em onto an extra post!

MORE DREGAN THINGS like his face and his character:

Aaaand art of a new character! Still currently in the conceptual stage, but she's someone I've wanted to make for a while! 
Spoiler:
She's a Nocturn, a species created by Dregan! She doesn't have a name or a proper solidified concept yet, but I just really wanted a Nocturn character. she confused
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:16 pm

MORE! ART!!!

Two of Sea Bunny's characters!:

D&D art!:
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Sat May 26, 2018 11:44 am

Pageant Mobius had it's next round, and I did art to go along with it! The theme being Dungeons and Dragons!

Spoiler:
Super happy with this piece, and it took me many layers AND many hours! With it, I managed to get to the next round! Oh god let's see how well I do i'm so nervous aaa
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down