Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cat in the bag

2 posters

Go down

Cat in the bag Empty Cat in the bag

Post by Crimson Skies Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:12 pm

What a lovely night.

The disguise she was wearing - really just herself in that fancy red dress - kinda bit her ankles as walked. The cold was not something she'd consider. Next time - black leggings. Just long enough to cover her legs, but stop at her thighs. That should turn a few heads.

And what a lovely night indeed now that she had what she wanted.

"Don't recall what state I left it in," she'd tell him as they were walking. "I might need to do a bit of a cleanup till we can crash in the couch and watch some movies."
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Cat in the bag Empty Re: Cat in the bag

Post by MikeMurdock Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:48 pm

Nang will nod 'That's okay, if you want me to help in any way feel free to ask.' Sadly Nang need to clean up his apartment as well. He's been more focus on test piloting over time, so he's been somewhat neglectful for it.

He would look around seeing the area in better detail than when he was in Dyson's car. Seeing the many storefronts now closed and a few open until the wee hours of the morning. The dog eagerly awaiting to see what Stella's apartment looks like.
MikeMurdock
MikeMurdock

http://www.spritewars.com/index.php?act=idx

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:18 pm

"Hey now, you're gonna be my guest," she'd smile. "Having you do anything related to cleaning would just be me being a poor host."

Without further ado, the two would reach Stella's apartme. The wooden door on the first floor looked to be cherrywood, but as she turned the key and opened it, it was just a clever decal.

For some reason, it was one of those expensive, home security doors.

The main hall was a small, but neatly designed part of the apartment. Painted a nice, sleek crimson, with simple lights hanging from the ceiling, its walls decorated with various paintings of landscapes. 

The the right, flanked by the coat hangers, sat a half-open drawers, coats, outfits and shoes visible.

To the left and right up ahead were two pairs of doors, as well as a hall that led somewhere.

"Welcome... to my lair!" Stella would say, doing her best impression of a evil scientist. Really, it was just her taking her voice a bit deeper and likely sounded terrible. "Well, not really. That would be my room, but close enough."

Then, she'd add. "Toilet and bathroom on the left side; my room and the living room in front of you. Kitchen down that little hall. I think It's pretty neat."
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeMurdock Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:38 pm

the area was a very nice place for an apartment. more decorative than his own. He would walk to the coat hanger to find an unused hanger to place his pilot jacket on revealing the rest of the uniform showing a badge with his entire name, the squadron emblem, and an emblem on the left shoulder showing his test pilot status.

'This is a very nice place... it's very decorative. While mine umm. is just your standard one the company provides.' He would ponder a bit taking a look at the complex. the company apartments mainly look very modernized, but also sterile. they look the same and the only way to make it look unique is adding items that the tenant loves.
MikeMurdock
MikeMurdock

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:19 pm

The cat would walk over to the door leading to the living room and have a peek inside. "Yeah, I'm gonna need a minute," she'd tell him. "Have a look around in the meantime, if you want. There should be a couple of drinks in the fridge if you're thirsty."

With that said, Stella would head inside and close the door behind her. Last time she agreed to host a party at her place.
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeMurdock Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:44 pm

Nang will take a seat at the nearest chair as he takes a deep breath. He will wait patiently for stella to come out of her room. He looks around the place just still fascinated by the look of this apartment.
MikeMurdock
MikeMurdock

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:31 pm

After a few minutes, Stella would open the door, now wearing something much, much more casual - shorts and a gray tank top.

"Sorry, wanted to get into something more comfy, too," she'd say. "Come on in."
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeMurdock Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:13 pm

The dog will follow Stella into the next room. He would take his hat off and hang it next to his jacket. Sadly he won't be able to dress comfortably since he's not in his apartment so what he's currently wearing will have to do. He wonders what the next room awaits for him on this first date.
MikeMurdock
MikeMurdock

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:38 pm

The living wasn't very spacious, but what was there seemed nice enough. A big couch, a glass table and a wall-mounted TV were the main focus, but of note were also the bookshelves on either sides, as well as the paintings. Keeping up with the theme of the main hall, the walls were the same colour.

Stella would walk over to the TV and open a drawer beneath it, revealing it to be chock full of junkfood. She looked prepared.

"Just take whichever ones you like. I'll go fetch us some bowls and something to drink," she'd tell him.
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeMurdock Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:50 pm

The dog will look around and notice one that he had as a kid in his home country. Some Moist and Chewy Cake. It's been a couple of months since he had it since He was out doing some training maneuvers back in his home country.

'I remember this. My Uncle always bought this for me when we went to the shops in T’ando-ri. It was a small fishing town 30 minutes from the city where my Father started his company. '

He would take a seat as he looks to the big screen TV. it was a lot grander than his tiny one at the hotel.
MikeMurdock
MikeMurdock

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:57 pm

The cat would take one packet out and place it on the table. Her choice was just some salted crisps.

"Beer? Lemonade? Juice?" she'd ask.
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeMurdock Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:10 pm

' Lemonade or Juice for myself. I was never a beer person. Yeah it's strange that I don't drink alcohol, but I just prefer ginger ale at a bar or if the option is available green tea.'

Nang will let Stella know as he sits normally on the chair. He doesn't want to prop his legs up and ruin her table or anything.
MikeMurdock
MikeMurdock

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:10 pm

The cat would leave the room and come back with a large carton of apple juice and two glasses.

She'd open it up, fill up both two thirds of the way, then hand the other glass to him.

"Here you go."
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeMurdock Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:45 pm

Nang will gladly accept it ' Gamsahamnida... its Thank you in my native tongue.' he will tap a sip and look at the TV. 'So how long you lived here for? I got transferred to this city 8 months ago and I am still getting used to much of the places here. I was lucky on my first month finding a martial art school to continue practicing my Taekwondo.'
MikeMurdock
MikeMurdock

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:54 pm

"My whole life," Stella would tell him, opening her pack of junk food and deciding not to bother with a bowl. "Got my own place three, no, four years ago."
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeMurdock Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:49 pm

'Well I really hope it's better than your previous apartment, house, or whatever you lived in before. ' He would take a sip of the juice ' I been mainly moving around a lot due to my job before they permanently stationed me in this city. The airport has a vast airport and underground hanger, so they have me stay here.' he would think about it and feel he might bore her ', but enough of that... do you have a movie preference from your library or you know of one you want to watch via a streaming service?'
MikeMurdock
MikeMurdock

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:28 pm

"Martial arts movies and a TV channel dedicated to them," she'd tell him, leaning in. "Unless you have another suggestion."
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeMurdock Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:25 pm

Nang will shake his head 'Any of those two will be fine.' he would then pause and ask a question' Well do you have the movie Rumble in Central City? I really love many movies from Mackie Chan, Rocket Lee, and Lex Lee. Plus Rumble in Central City is one of Mackie's earlier works.'
MikeMurdock
MikeMurdock

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:35 pm

"Oh, Mackie Chan has to be my all-time favourite. He's just so much fun, no matter where he plays," Stella would tell him, switching on the TV. " Though his more serious works have been pretty hit-or-miss for me."

The channel was playing the first movie in a trilogy of biographical movies about one of Lex Lee's martial art teachers.

It seemed they caught it right at its starting credits.
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum