Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About Roleplays.

2 posters

Go down

About Roleplays. Empty About Roleplays.

Post by Allora Luvsi Mon May 14, 2018 7:20 pm

So I was going to make a roleplay in the non-canon section, but I forgot to ask a few things beforehand.

1) Are we allowed to set rules to our roleplays that aren't currently rules for the community? If so, are we allowed to deny OCs? I am very picky when it comes to OCs.

2) Are we allowed to ship and how far are we allowed to go? I'm obviously not going to do an 18+ roleplay but what is the limit. E.g. Kissing.

3) Are we allowed to have roleplays that have no plot, because I do those sometimes because of how flexible the plot is?

Thank you!
Allora Luvsi
Allora Luvsi

Back to top Go down

About Roleplays. Empty Re: About Roleplays.

Post by Electrisa Mon May 14, 2018 8:23 pm

1.Yes, you can set rules in your RPs, and allow whoever you want/don't want to join. You can set limits to how many people you want, or set roles for people to fill as CCs or whatever - though it's always best to have some sorta explanation for your choices, I guess.

2. Ships are ok! As long as it's not canon chara x original chara, of course (well, unless it IS non-canon, like you said you were planning to do. Then everything's allowed). And if it's an OCxOC, then of course both sides should be ok with that ship. And yeah, kissing and dating and hugs is fine xD Juuust stay within PG-13 boundaries, and move to private when need be, as to not make any other RPers uncomfortable.

3. Yes, no plot is allowed! I mainly do casual RPs myself - no action stuff is required. It's just that people like those.

Hope this helped, though feel free to ask more if you need more clarification 8D
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

http://electrisa.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Allora Luvsi Mon May 14, 2018 10:19 pm

Ah, thank you for your information! This was very very helpful!
Allora Luvsi
Allora Luvsi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down