Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Encounter

3 posters

Go down

The Encounter Empty The Encounter

Post by TheBardPrincess Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:41 am

The forest has always been a relaxing place, especially for many Mobians who fought to protect it or called it home.
One such Mobian was the phoenix named Aidan Teleson, whose bright red feathers cleans from the ashes of depression temporarily was in an exceptionally good mood as he rushed through the forest, little care of who he came across.
This monster hunting nomad initially took a walk to think about things after a recent hunting mission taught him something about monsters... but eventually he couldn't help himself, and just let loose.
"Woohoo!", he cawed out in excitement as he kept going, threatening to set glass ablaze as his tail feathers began sparking and he equipped the Warpaint, ready to feel like a badass.
A badass about to start a forest fire by accident.
TheBardPrincess
TheBardPrincess
Staff
Staff

http://pyrode.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

The Encounter Empty A Weredog Runs Free Nearby...

Post by Adablur Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:26 am

Weary be those that wander the woods of this green area... An apparent wild beast tears through the lush green wilderness of the green plateau. It's red spiked collar contrasted against the grey blue pelt that lined its muscular frame. The sun reflected off of its metal helmet as it bounded forwards unrelentingly. (Given her bestial nature at this moment she is being referred to as an "it") With every foot covered a low grunt erupted from the depths of this monster's throat. It would eventually come to an abrupt halt to rear up on it's powerful hind legs to drink in a few whiffs of the air surrounding themselves, taking off the silvery white mask, thus revealing a face most blue and bare. It had the snout of a bull. A bright powerful color that contrasted well against the deep cobalt of their face. Nostrils flared as they caught the scent of something fried...was...was that chicken? 

Blu slightly smiled at the thought of an early lunch.
Adablur
Adablur

Back to top Go down

The Encounter Empty Re: The Encounter

Post by DeltaGear Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:44 am

Gear shot through the forest at incredible speed. The finesse and skill he presented as he ducked, dodged, and rolled through the forest without harming nature behind him would surprise most given the velocity he was going. 
He was going on a nature run and seeing if he could find any cool spots to hang out at as he didn't have any guild missions or any obligations. Giving him some much liked free time.

~Alright... let's see... over this, under that, aground here and....~

He came to a stop as he dashed around several large rock formations as he found a nice empty hill top ith tree's all around it and a large rock in the center.
Wasting no time he climbed onto it and laid out with a satisfied grin on his face.

"Perfect..."
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBardPrincess Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:04 am

The phoenix felt a distance in the area. Two, in fact... Slowing down slightly as he came across a rock, he was surprised anyone else was out here at the time, but didn't immediately notice the green machine against the miss covered stone as he turned to look around, using his avian eyes to get a good luck of his surroundings. 
He turned his eyes back to the rock, as he heard in the distance grunts...

"The fuck? Forest is a little crowded today apparently - can you hear that... Uh... What are you...?", the phoenix asked as he backed away from the machine, not noticing a beast quickly coming behind as the smell of cooked bird, which as a phoenix who rarely took showers he smelt naturally of.
TheBardPrincess
TheBardPrincess
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Adablur Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:45 pm

The beast snorted and a cloud of steam against Aidan's head. It would appear to arch it's body back some, as if preparing for an attack- eyes widened, teeh bared, and hands formed into menacing claws.

Though all it did was let out a long yawn, which would be followed by a sigh, and then with her sitting down right behind the bird, her rump thumping against the ground.

"I sure do hope that question wasn't directed towards me Mr. Boid."
Adablur
Adablur

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:22 pm

Gear looked on in slight uneasiness as he prepared to defend the the new arrival from whatever that creature was. To his relief however it didn't attack and luckily was able to talk.

Gear tried to remain a bit nonchalant as he greeted the newcomers.

"Uh... uhm... Heya!" He waved as he jumped down ftom the rock, "Nice to meet you guys... didn't think there was anyone out here."
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBardPrincess Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:43 pm

Pyro jumped forward and turned slightly as the hot breath brushed against his feathers, looking between the bestial creature and the machine, eyes widened before he chuckled.
"Well... What an interesting sight, I didn't expect anyone else myself but lookie here, a beast and a bucket o' bolts. Name's Teleson, Aidan Teleson, and who are you two?"
It was a mix of obnoxious harshness and the strange, overwhelming positivity overflowing from his golden beak as he crossed his wings, taking a good look at the not-at-all-mean, green machine and the beast that despite speaking and not attacking still looked hungry, and despite his recent monster situation he still clearly showed caution, not unequipping the Warpaint in case something broke down among them.
TheBardPrincess
TheBardPrincess
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Adablur Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:56 am

"...I don't just reveal my full name to anybody. Though I do like your openess. You remind me of Sonic."

Another yawn, accompanied by watery eyes. She bit the right side of her lower lip for a moment and looked off towards the side to collect her thoughts.

"Howdy y'all, my name is Blustiel. Though I prefer Blu."

...She'd sit there for another moment and yawned once more, using one of her feet to scratch behind her ear. 

"And as you can likely already observe: I am drowsy. Does anyone have any food? I don't like begging but I'm more than kind of hungry." 
Adablur
Adablur

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:50 am

Gear comically patted himself down before shrugging. His eyes emoting horizontal lines

"No food on me, sorry. I forgot to bring any snacks."

Gear thought for a moment, his eye roaming between the two arrivals. He began taking mental notes as well as scans. He had never seen anything like these two before. This possibility meant some interesting things were bound to happen.

"Well, rude not to say my name so...." Gear spun and struck a classic pose, his face bore a wide smile, "The names Gear. Gear the MechMetal. Nice to meet you guys."
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBardPrincess Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:23 pm

Pyro smirked, wondering if she wanted to eat him or something. 
Clearly not, she wouldn't have asked. 
He checked his best pockets after cautiously putting the Warpaint back on his belt, before finally pulling out some chicken pieces in a plastic bag.
It looked fried, heck it looked like he just bought it... But clearly he didn't, he had forgotten he even had it after all and the Chaos Fried Chicken doesn't give out their stuck in little baggies like that. It would probably be cold. Not that it meant it wasn't still edible.

He seemed tempted to eat it, but a strange feeling other than slight hunger came to his stomach at first - was it guilt?
He turned to look at Gear as he did his pose, doing mental gymnastics as to whether he should give it away. Eventually, he sighed, throwing the bag in the beast's direction before talking to Gear, "What in the heck's a MechaMetal if you don't mind me askin', sounds kinda redundant."
TheBardPrincess
TheBardPrincess
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Adablur Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:46 am

Oh? What's this? Fried chicken? Score!

They'd begin to wildly sniff the air as they catched the bag, inadvertently tearing into the bag with thier claws. Frantically she'd lap at the air below to catch the pieces of cooked bird meat. Licking her chops afterhand, although far from satisfied she smiled and uttered her thanks before lowering down to a crawl and making her way towards Gear.

"Do you mind?" A sudden fascination gripped her. It had been a while since she had seen a robot of any sort; occasionally jarvis would show off his prototypes to her, and she never did directly interact with one before. Both of her handpaws would hover over the sides of Gear's face as she inspected what she could of this MechMetal. But then the strong scent of fried chicken caught her attention again and she whirled around back towards Aidan with a wild look to her eyes.

"What's with the smell? I'm almost tempted to take a bite out of you!" she joked.

She then remembered that something like that could be taken literally, and bowed her head down as a sign of passivity.
"Of course I don't mean that literally now... my place didn't give out breakfast so I'm, well, starved. Not that it's any of y'alls problem. I'm just a ball of complaints sometimes."
Blu surveyed the ground for a bit and found a mushroom. Promptly she plucked off the floor and popped it into her mouth. Delicious.
Adablur
Adablur

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:00 am

Gear felt a bit awkward as the Blu got really close to him. A bit to close. He delt with it though, she didn't mean any harm afterall. After he little talk he turned to Ash.

"I... guess it is huh?" Gear laughed a bit, "I'm a living machine from a whole species. I'm a Fabricated one built for scouting and recon in war. I just... travel and and explore now."

It was true. Gear had been built for war all those years ago during the Gamma crisis. Not that anyone in this day and age would know of his race since Razors mass wipe out of his race. Now since Aaron found her, Gear just traveled the world looking for people to make friends with and adventures to have.
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBardPrincess Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:31 pm

"So, you're livin' but fabricated...?", Pyro asked while scratching his head a bit, trying to understand, "I guess that makes sense. But you were in a war, which one?"
And why did he never hear of MechaMetals before now...

Soon, a beast got up in his face and told him that she may like to eat him.
In defense he jumped back and to the side in Gear's direction, equipping the Warpaint as he did so. Gladly, she cleared it up quickly.

"I'm a Phoenix," he answered while remaining cautious keeping his Warpaint on, "cooked bird smell comes with the deal you could say. Now, I'm tempted to ask why a place would ever serve a beast breakfast, but you seem nice enough and breakfast is the most important meal of the day... even for monsters. Where'd you come from?"
TheBardPrincess
TheBardPrincess
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Adablur Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:33 am

Blu involuntarily jerked at "Monster" and had the wild gaze take her eyes again. The lingering smell of cooked chicken filled her nose while she bared her impressive set of canines. In her current state of flight or flight mode she was hun ched over, frozen, starting straight at Pyro with a zoned out expression, some intense one thousand yard stare.

Slowly, a muave purple tongue made it's way out from between her jaws, viscous silvia running off of it.

"...I'm a dog. Not a..."

Her pupils shrank. She would appear to be observing some ptsd-like symptoms. Best not provoke further interaction while like this. See, normally words alone aren't enough to trigger these lovely little, what she calls "Eternal Day" episodes. (While breaking down once over figuring that reality was an illusion, while staring out of a window time felt frozen and the sun had appeared to not be moving- so she refers to such mental intrusions as Eternal Days) But certain conditions such as the scent of meat and words carrying a particularly big ammount of baggage to them resulted in states like this to occur.

She'd glance Gear's way. She'd lessen the intensity of her stare.

Then in an instant she'd make a lunge for the phoenix, howling this blood curdling cry.
Adablur
Adablur

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:57 am

Gear looked on in surprised before his eyes flicked to red and darkened. His experienced war training kicking as he jumped up and with a burst of speed came down in his signature Spike drop kick in an attempt to hit Blu in the back of the head.

Hopefully this would stop the attack before it landed.
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBardPrincess Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:19 pm

Pyro's eyes narrowed, steeping back as he watched Blu freak out...
Then in surprise he shot one if the blades into the ground, causing it to slightly dug in before seeming to recoil, launching back up vertically in Blu's path with the other Warpaint up to act as a small shield.
If Gear didn't stop her, the silver of his whipblade would.

"Are you fucking kidding me, and I thought for once that a monster could be nice- I'm getting tired of this shit!", he growled, mumbling as rage entered his eyes...
TheBardPrincess
TheBardPrincess
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Adablur Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:16 pm

Gear's attack succeeded in intercepting her attack, knocking her into a tree off to the side.

"OOF"

Blu groaned and rubbed her head similarly to how a wolf would paw at its face. Gritting her teeth she opened an eye and stared directly into Pyro's with equal, if not, greater amounts of rage. Though, for whatever reason (probably because of the blow dealt to her head just now) she felt a sudden drowsiness come over her, and struggled to fully regain her composure.

"You little SHIT- you should know better than to call someone like ME a MONSTER!"

Her firey eyes glowed as a surge of purple arcs coated her. They buzzed upon contact with the metal helmet.

"I'M TIRED OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU MAKIN' ME FEEL LESSER... RUN OR FACE THE BEAST!"

And with that she slammed her helmet shut and made a charge towards Pyro a second time.
Adablur
Adablur

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:01 pm

Gear gritted his teeth as he immediately jumped between the two and threw up a barrier to block the charging Blu.

"Both of you stop! First off this is a forest with wildlife I'd prefer you'd to not harm. Second, you both just met and i really don't want you both fighting."

He looked at Ash and then Blu, "I just got done fighting a battle that nearly cost me and my friends lives...." there was crackle of energy as his overdrive sparked to life, his body being inveloped in a crackling yellow lighting, "Blu was it? Stand down and prove you're not a monster. Because if you act like this you are only proving feathers here's point."

Gears light hearted personality dropped fast. He now gave the aura of an experienced fighter and one of a soldier. It was clear he was willing to put either of them down if necessary.

"Now... Stand down."
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBardPrincess Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:56 pm

Pyro was ready to defend his self but felt... Guilty? He was still mad and while his feathers were still red as fire, he wasn't as okay as he was before.
With Gear getting between them, he was defended from Blu, but was clearly frustrated. He let Gear speak, if only because Gear was mad enough without him jumping in and because Gear supposedly served in a war. Certainly acted like it.
Regardless, as Gear stopped Blu, he stared at Blu, sighing.
"Learn to not take words so seriously... I didn't mean to upset you, I honestly wanted to be cool about this... But you seriously just...", he sighed, "Let's try this again, Blu, where'd you come from? I want to know who to blame for being so moody."
TheBardPrincess
TheBardPrincess
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Adablur Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:51 am

At the thought of a fight between the two inadvertently causing harm to the surrounding area and the animals within she sighed, now out of breath. The fire in her eyes quelled.

How could she have been so blind? Anger's effects would prove to be her downfall someday.

She was at a loss of words. Partially due to fatigue, partially due to embarrassment.

"...Sorry."

She hesitated in answering Aidan's question, and struggled with formulating a sentence.

"A handful of p-people. Probably a sign for me to take my leave-" 
Adablur
Adablur

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:04 pm

Gear had plopped down as his overdrive disengaged, a look of relief on his face as his lightheartedness settled in.

"Nah... don't go. It wasn't your fault it was just a misunderstanding."

Gear patted the ground next to him, offering Blu a seat. Gears eye had flipped back to green as he did so.

Honestly Gear was happy to see new faces. And he was interested in both of these two as they didn't seem like normal mobians.
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBardPrincess Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:27 am

After a bit, Pyro sighed, throwing down the Warpaint before slowly sitting down, looking to his lap as he crossed his legs, wings against his knees.
He took a deep breath.

"N- no... I'm sorry. I come from a small zone on Niman Island, a... City? No one even in the area knows.", he chuckled, before groaning, "Sliam, better known by its name on most maps, Timelapse Kingdom Zone. It has a strictly no-monster policy, in fact its entire military is based on hunting them... I wanted to be one, but they rejected me, so I left. Only recently did I learn monsters could be good and... Honestly, I don't want to call you a monster... I know that word carries weight now, something I- I should have known... Bl- Blustille, was it?"

He sat back, resting on his wings and extending a leg, looking like he was stretching, "Where do you come from... And if you don't mind me asking, what are you? And uh, you... Gear, you got a story to tell, serving in a war and all?"
TheBardPrincess
TheBardPrincess
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum