Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I want to read your charcater bio's!

+2
TheBardPrincess
Cosmickat
6 posters

Go down

I want to read your charcater bio's! Empty I want to read your charcater bio's!

Post by Cosmickat Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:21 pm

If I have any suggestions or just like your charcater I will tell you. I know I'm new here but I enjoy reading these and I have seen some great ones so far and want to read more.

Cosmickat

Back to top Go down

I want to read your charcater bio's! Empty Re: I want to read your charcater bio's!

Post by TheBardPrincess Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:54 pm

Hm.
All the links to my character's bios are in the signature, available to read if you so please. I personally suggest my main, Julian Winchester, or the character who was most fun to write the app for as of this post, Drayvizivy(weird name I know, lol). Though note that my signature gets updated whenever I add a new character. ^^

I recently went through a minor retcon where I cut and revised characters to give me more room to breathe, simplify things, ECT. There were just some characters I wasn't happy with.
TheBardPrincess
TheBardPrincess
Staff
Staff

http://pyrode.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

I want to read your charcater bio's! Empty Re: I want to read your charcater bio's!

Post by Dione Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:42 pm

(I'm gonna really quickly move this to Fan Discussion as it is more relevant to that~) 

Fuuurthermore, I have a Toyhou.se that, if you just comment on my page or send me a message in PM here or something, I can authorise you for so you have access to all my bios
That issss
If you have Toyhou.se!
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:34 pm

Hmmm... I have so many. Some not even available for viewing yet. How about.... I guess any of the three in my signature and these I'll put below. If you wanna see others just let me know.

Lyra Ranul,

Rena the MechaMetal

DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf478 Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:16 pm

Hello there! 
I see you are a new member! I'm sorry that I didn't get to welcome you on your introduction, I guess I was just a little too slow.

I would love it so much if you could give me some feedback on my Oc Darken if you've got the time. I also look forward to any Ocs that you create!

By the way: Welcome to SRN!

Salutations
Wolf
Wolf478
Wolf478
Staff
Staff

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbJFpfGfur74HDRCDFl7bqg

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down