Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It begins..,

Go down

It begins.., Empty It begins..,

Post by DeltaGear Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:11 pm

Darren was going about his day as per usual in the guild. Looking around at all the amazing tech and checking the quest boards for anything new.

"OOoooo... shiiiinnny..."

He face palmed as he already knew who the voice belonged too as he did bring her along today. It was the small little cat robot Rena, up to her curious mischief as she zipped around looking at everything around her and meeting and greeting other people she'd run up to. Darren had brought her along as none of his siblings were close enough or had time to watch her while he was at the guild.

She currently standing in front of a familiar green bot who looked like he had recently gined a new paint job and a shiny finish.

"Your like me! Can you fly? Do you have rockets? And arm Canon? " she zipped all around him as she continued to look him up and Down, before long she was on top of his head looking in his face with her bright Cyan eyes, "OOOooo... can you teleport or control plants or- Ack- no fair..."

Darren had walked up and pulled her off the green figure before she could continue battering him with more questions. His face was red with embarrassment as he put Rena down.

"As sorry... she's a bit excitable and hyper..."

"No problem," the bots yellow lined eye light up with amusement as he bent down to the small bots height, "Good to see a bot as lively as me. Did you build her?" He asked looking up to Darren.

With a shake of his head, "No, I found her buried in the desert. Only one of her kind that I know off." He replied as he pulled out his PDD and showed the pictures of the crash site and the pods.

"Huh... wait... that looks like MechaMetal tech... " with a surprised expression he looked at Rena who at this point was bored with the conversation and had sat down, playing with little light construct animals she made, "That means... Oh my gosh yes!" With a joyful cry he picked up the surprised Rena and help tightly, he face one of pure joy.

Darren, incredibly confused at this point, quickly tried to get information out of the new arrival. Rena was enjoying the attention however. After a minute the green bot began to explain.

"My name is Gear. I'm a MechaMetal same as her. I thought i was one of the only ones left but it turns out there was one more, her."

"I had no idea... uhm... are you.. wanting her back?"

Gear immediately shook his profusely, "No, no. Better she stay with you. But we are both guild members yeah? We can see each other more often and maybe i can teach you and he more about us. Right mow I got a mission to head after some plant monster, I'll see you around alright?"

"You go beat it mister Gear. I can't to see you again. Oooo... can you take me flying? Or how about racing down the street? The park!" Rena continued her ramblings as Gear just luaghed and Darren facepalmed. It looked like they would get along just fine.
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum