Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking a Sweat

2 posters

Go down

Breaking a Sweat Empty Breaking a Sweat

Post by C.S.O. Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:48 am

Hello all.

Here with a simple rp idea for your consideration. I was just thinking of doing something casual revolving around a group of character working out and/or training in either a gym open free to the public, or perhaps in an exercise/weight room in a hotel, or if anyone has another possible setting feel free to suggest it.

I was just looking at this as a way for some characters to meet up, work out or spar, and then maybe head out to continue the workout or just go for a meal or something afterwards.

That's the basic idea behind it. I am considering using this as a kick-off into another rp idea I've been pondering over and this would then be used to pull a group of characters together for it if anyone is interested.

That's all from me for now.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Breaking a Sweat Empty Re: Breaking a Sweat

Post by Cosmickat Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:10 am

This sounds interesting to me and I like the hotel idea. maybe even parkour outside could be a good idea but from this it seems like you want a more inside place. I would be interested in this though.

Cosmickat

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:39 pm

Well, doesn't seem like there are many other takers.

I'm fine with the idea of this scenario starting in one location and moving to another one later on. So while things would start off in a gym setting, the characters could go outdoors later on for something more free roaming.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down