Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Atlas of Worlds

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Atlas of Worlds - Page 2 Empty Re: Atlas of Worlds

Post by Dogy9978 Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:31 pm

Devionus looked at ayah. "The reality of this is finally getting to you... isn't it?"

"Do not give me that tone. She left a few minutes ago to go to ayah and her work place."
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:45 pm

"Can't you just shut up?" Ayah would snap at her.

"Oh-uh," Volt would open the door proper. "Whachu want?"
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:35 am

"I would... But that would make things less intreasting. "

"Are you going to go with the others and try to help them get our liela back? "

Lillith was on a messed up bed. She had spent most of her time with her tentacle monster lover. "This is nice but...I kinda miss home..." Lillith said out loud.
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:31 pm

Ayah would open her mouth to say something, but closed it. She wouldn't give that psycho the satisfaction of getting on her nerves.

"Yeah, why not," he says. "The one that isn't ours doesn't have to survive this, right?"

Azzar would give her neck a loving, gentle massage. "Your command is my wish," he's say. "Just come back whenever." A portal would then appear in the corner of the room.
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:21 am

"good to see you're not as childish as I thought.."

Kia gave voltriare a Stern and cold look. "Don't get any ideas. She's gonna help you guys get liela back. "

"You're always watching me anyway. You'll know when I need you back." Lillith hugged him. "We are gonna have amazing children one day..."
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:03 pm

A pink cat would approach Devionus, scanning her from every angle. "Devionus, I presume?" she'd start slow, then talk really, really fast. "I was told a someone like you would be here, but they didn't say how you looked so I had it all in my head and you look completely different than what I imagined!"

"How about you tell me what you guys plan on doing before I go yes or no?" Volt was not letting up.

"The best," he'd say. "Send my regards to Liela."
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:13 pm

"ooh? What did you think I looked like?" Devionus was interested in what the cat would answer back with.

"By what devionus has said, if she's still alive than she might be held prisoner. Though if you want a plan, you're welcome to go downstairs and help instead of being an immature child who is petty enough to actually not save his own girl. "

"I will, Azzar! See you soon~" lillith walked through the portal and appeared in the middle of the living room.
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:22 pm

"Big and scary, with claws, fangs, horns, that kinda stuff," she'd say. "Jinsoku should be here soon. He's always late." 

Volt would roll his eyes and sight. "Tell. Me. The. Plan. First," he'd say it slowly. "I'm working on one of my own."

Lillith would find herself right in the middle of all the hustle and the bustle, with Stryker's group and Devionus talking things out.
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:35 pm

"Well I do have horns" devionus said awkwardly as she didn't really want to respond to the second part of what the cat said.

"Oh is this a actual ethical plan or is this one of your crazy plans?" Kia was purposely avoiding the question. She didn't really like talking to voltriare. Though she still loved him that didn't mean she liked his choices.

Lillith was confused. "What the..." Lillith turned to see devionus. She gasped. "MASTER YOU LOOK AMAZING!"
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:55 pm

"Are they pointy?" Stella would ask, invading Devionus's personal space to check.

Volt would just look at her, started to feel really tired by this pointless conversation.

"Huh, didn't see her walk in," Stryker let nonchalantly.
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:23 pm

""why yes they ar-lillith?!?" Devionus turned to see her. "How did..." Devionus floated to her. "Why is your energy so weak....? Are you that other lillith?" Devionus didn't seem happy.

"You're not going to talk? Fine. Don't help liela over your petty reasons." Kia left and slammed the door.

Lillith's smiled fadded. "What? What do you mean other lillith? There's only one me, master..."
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:35 pm

"This is a different Lillith," Stryker would explain. "Long story short, we're formulating a plan to get her back. Involves ambushing a wizard and whacking him like a pinata till he spills the beans. Interested?"

Volt would sigh; Kia had nearly slammed the door in his face. He'd open it and say "Kia."
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:44 pm

"with liela is in trouble?!?" Lillith looked worried. She turned to devionus"Why are you here??!! What happened to my master??!?!!" Lillith was having a mini panic attack. Devionus had never seen anyone be this worried about anything.

Kia turned. "What?" She almost spitted out that word.
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:51 pm

"We believe that as a last resort, she switched places with your Liela," Stryker would explain, plain and simple. "The wizard that's pursuing her will definitely know where our Liela is, which is why we're preparing a trap."

"If you weren't willing to tell me what's going on, why did you bother even asking for my help?" Volt would walk out of his room, walking towards Kia but stopping when she was within an arm's reach. "For someone that built their reputation on honesty and righteousness, you are being neither right now."
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:27 pm

"What Is this trap? Will it make that wizard feel pain?"

"well I...." She stopped talking there. He had got her. He was right. Why was she acting like this all of a sudden? She looked down. "I'm sorry..."
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:35 pm

"Definitely," Stryker would smile. "In more ways than one. Stella here will disguise herself as Devionus, while Ayah will keep a lookout. I'll act as a distraction and finally, Pavel will inject him with sedatives once I lure him where I want."

"What's the plan and how can I help?" Volt would ask, plain and simple.
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:44 pm

''Thats the plan? Did you not hear me clearly when I said I kicked him in the balls and that did nothing? I'm pretty sure a needle won't even pinch him" Devionus said.

Kia sighed looking back at him. "We will use someone disguised as devionus to lure the wizard to us. Then we try to distract him enough to sedate him. "
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:10 pm

"It's not about the needle, but what's in it," Pavel would remind her. "In theory, this mixture should be powerful enough to sedate an army of elephants - or keep one person numb for weeks. A bit of an overkill, but I don't want to take any chances."

"I can give you guys a couple of drones as bait," Volt would suggest. "Help take the focus off of whoever's doing the lure part of the plan."
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:31 pm

Devionus crossed her arms. She was still skeptical. Lillith was smiling. "Hehe where did you get that stuff?"

"That would be helpful." Kia smiled a lil
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:54 pm

"Pharmacy and the general store. Rest was just using what I had to make do," Pavel would proclaim. "I've studied enough pharmacy and biology to know what I'm doing."

"I'll get them ready," Volt would tell her. "Only two of them are working right now, but I'll try to provide you guys with as many as I make."
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:52 pm

"That's all I need to know" lillith said smiling.

"thank you... Every little thing helps."
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:24 pm

"If this wizard can sense magic, we might have a problem," Stryker would think aloud. "Don't suppose you know of a way to make Stella seem as powerful as the real Devionus."

"I'll get to you as soon as I'm done building and testing them out, a'right?"
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:24 pm

"Nope. I have no idea..." Lillith said "though, I don't think we need to be to feel powerful. Devionus seems weak..." Devionus crossed her arms. "I'm not weak..."

"Alright. Again, thank you. " Kia Began to walk to the door. "Hopefully everything goes as planned."
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:42 pm

"Stella will start drawing a sketch. Putting on a didguise will then just be a matter of a few hours," Stryker would inform her. "In the meantime, talk. Topic doesn't matter. It's to give her an idea of how you sound so that she can mimic you."

The cat would pull up a chair and a canvas out of seemingly nowhere and start drawing. The chair she had was completely different from the ones present in the room.
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:27 pm

"What if I'm not in the mood to talk, huh? As if anyone can come close to mimicking MY voice!!! Such Ridiculousness is not possible!" She crossed her arms as the small flames floating above her head ignited more.
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next