Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hazardous Wonders

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Hazardous Wonders Empty Hazardous Wonders

Post by DeltaGear Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:32 pm

There it was... the Botanical Forest. An area that used to be an illegal dumping site for so many companies as a result of the toxic spill from the Chemical plant zone, making it ideal to dump as nobody would notice that it wasn't all Eggman dumping there.

After a whole scandal an several companies were shut down or heavily sued the area was left as a wasteland that nobody had the solution to fix. It was far to dangerous to clean up and even if they did where would they take it? No, it was left there to become a stain on the world.

So they thought.

Surprisingly, trees and greenery begin to grow years later. People could see animals inhabiting what once was a thick smog filled area. But when the area was explored they found it had become an anti-Nature, so detrimental to life outside of it, it was deemed a hazard and everyone was warned not to enter the strange forest for fear of getting an incurable disease or becoming poisoned by the Zones atmosphere.

Though some did travel in, bringing back stories of odd creatures, plant monsters, but one thing that nobody could explain is that through all the stories they always told oh seeing a woman who was completely green, carrying a bag, traveling the forest. Completely unaffected by the poisonous area. Nobody was ever able to reach her, as she always ran away or disappeared. 

The forest held many secrets. May fortune go with anyone brave to enter.

Last edited by DeltaGear on Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Hazardous Wonders Empty Re: Hazardous Wonders

Post by TheBardPrincess Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:42 pm

Instinctual urge of a parental force. That was the only reason they were there. Attending to the forests, they began to... feel something wrong.
Upon arrival to Westside Island, the Island of Illusions, a rare travel for them, it wouldn't take them long before they found the disturbance.
If they could... they would cry.

After a bit, just taking in the sight and feeling themself grow weak from taking in the toxic air, they pushed forward, fueled by rage and a want to try and fix the mistake.
They started by touching the side of one of the mutated trees, trying to "talk" to it. But they heard nothing back. Their other two fists balled up as he held back from pure fury, only letting out a soft sob.

"There... t- there, young one... I am here. I will help you... You and your brethren. I will find who did this to you...", his two other arms shook, his fists seeming to pop from the force of his grip.
"And I will tear them limb from limb."
TheBardPrincess
TheBardPrincess
Staff
Staff

http://pyrode.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:06 pm

-Seemingly as one adventure or job was completed another would come to once again drive him back into the world, to find, discover, retrieve or what ever else it may be, this was fairly good for him, kept him busy when his general job line of protection was at a all time low, instead of being hired out by others for the time being he was now working for his old time friend Lysander.

Mostly just running recon in certain areas, maybe one or two item pick ups, a few energy spike checks and of course the usual boots on the ground inspection of suspected danger or strange locations. 

This time around Shrike wouldn't be going in so blind, Lysander had known at least some what of this place, the toxic reading alone is what was giving concern and would have at least Shrike go and check this place out, tho not unprepared and as always would of gladly joined him in going to investigate this strange place, however Lysander was a busy man, dealing with complex issues that he would not even speak to Shrike about. 

Shrike would be heading out not geared in the usual manner as he generally always did, this time he had been re outfitted with similar color armor but of a completely different composite, his helmet was more or less the same but the visor color seemed to be red. His body was padded with some strange material. 

He finally entered the area, after getting limited transport to at least the outskirts, his helmet began reading dangerous levels ahead, before moving in Lysander quickly checked in.-

"Shrike, listen to me I know we been through some dangerous areas but the readings from this particular zone seem extremely hostile, this gear you are wearing is NBC protected, don't remove it! What I know is limited but I believe this area is heavily contaminated, especially the planet life....I want you to check it out, if hostile...you are geared with what you need to wipe it out....good luck..see you when you get back."

-Shrike moved ahead into the forest, his helmet scanners picking up dangerous levels, this time around Shrike had not been sent in with a conventional firearm he had been sent in with wrist mounted twin fire Napalm flamethrowers on each wrist that connected to a dual armor protected fuel tank on his back. If it warrant its use..Shrike came equipped to scorch some earth, little did he know others were in the area.-
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:50 pm

INITIALISING... 
INITIALISATION COMPLETE.
WELCOME, AGENT FLARE... INCOMING CALL FROM COMMANDER BOLT.

"Receive call," Caen spoke, as the words flashed up on the screen, a quiet hum signifying the helmet powering on. 
At once, Raito's voice sounded throughout the helm. "So you didn't forget the suit. Good. How's it feel?"
"It's rather warm..." Caen replied, sweating just a little in the metallic suit.
"Look, you know we'd go, but I'd think this'd be a personal problem. The suit should protect you from the toxicity of the forest, and its fireproof, so you should be perfectly happy using all the firepower you need. But seriously make sure to clean your swords after you leave as soon as possible"
"Please, Rai... I'm not an idiot. Still, if Shrike... Sorry, Strife... Is here, I need to destroy him myself."
"Look, just be safe... Bye Caen."

With that, Caen was left in silence as he looked into the looming forest. Glowing green toxic waste coated the ground and trees, with a faint squelching noise underfoot as the hedgehog walked. "Shrike... I know I can't reach you anymore... This is the last thing I can do..."
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:58 pm

As the group entered the forest the waste and slime on the outskirts would give way to a seemingly normal forest. The sunlight dimmed by the thick canopy and low hanging color shifting Smog. The grass being relatively normal besides the random patches of other colored grass. The forest was littered with various fruit bushes and trees, other area's dotted with large rock formations filled all all kinds of ore. 

Through all of this rivers of multi colored liquid flowed through the forest, from creeks to small water falls this collection of all kinds of raw chemicals was found everywhere in the forest, Fueling it's growth and existence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Deep in the forest near the middle was a huge tree, it rise much higher than any other in the forest at eas right in the thickest and most dense of the toxic trees. However it wasn't just a tree, built into it's base and hlf way up was a home and a lab, a pipe connected to a nearby chem stream fueled whatever strange experiments were going on.

"Hmph.... Looks like i must go on a fruit run again... such a bother."

The voice belonged to a green dog Mobian, her fur a sickly green and a tank of unknown fluids of her back. Her eyes showed nothing but intriguing and business as she trecked out into the smog unprotected, carrying a small bag and a large case of empty test tubes and beekers.
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBardPrincess Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:13 am

The tall, imposing draconic figure began to wonder if they even could fix it. Even if there wasn't poison in the air that they were absorbing due to lacking protection, which didn't kill them but did weaken them, this was an entire area they've got to heal. From their experience, this might as well have been a forest fire. They can't heal something that's pretty much dead.
The disturbing thought did come to them, though... knowing that the trees probably aren't "dead" either. That'd be as much as saying a child mentally challenged because their parents did a lot of drugs during pregnancy was "dead". They weren't hurt either, or at least, not in a way they could heal...
These thoughts confused them, frustrating them further as they began to feel it was a worthless effort.

Noises. Others were around. They looked around, staring off into the distance to see who it was that dared enter this area with them...
TheBardPrincess
TheBardPrincess
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:35 am

-The added NBC protection was holding and holding steady, the new helmet's re breather was performing optimally, even through some pretty hectic toxic readings coming off of the helmets heads up display.

The red visor calculating any and all results, showing them in real time, course the gear was holding and all but after long periods it would need to be repaired. Shrike still carried on regardless, trying to fully assess the situation. 

Breaking through the first layer drove him out into what seemed like slightly more normal dense terrain, tho normal was far from the correct word, grass was various shades of color, unlike any thing he had seen before, even the rivers them self were multi color, he wondered if he had not inhaled something to make him a bit..high or this was actually the real deal before him. 

visibility was not great so to speak, even his helmet couldn't render all that much as this helmet was specifically altered to work with the weapon system, he decided on another method to create some light.

Shrike discharged a stream of napalm flame out of the left wrist flame thrower out before him, its horrifying hiss and sound as the flame ripped out from his forearm, luckly nothing caught on fire but for that brief time he saw a incredibly tall tree in the center mass, far larger then all the rest.

Some where higher up a complex ? Who the hell would have a complex out here in this unnatural place, regardless had to check it out, Lysander told him to investigate, evaluate and possibly terminate if need be, but some some one else was here he needed to figure out who or what, thus he pressed on for the large tree.-
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:40 pm

The smog blocked virtually everything that far away from view. However, it had begun to clear as the hedgehog continued further into the forest. The sticky green residue also appeared to thin out, showing off the oddly coloured grass, which seemed inconsistent. 

Finally, he came to a large tree, with what appeared to be pipes going in and out of it, different coloured chemicals flowing through. Was it hollowed out? "Hmm. Perhaps this is what Strife was looking for...?" Caen asked himself, in a hushed tone. 

Suddenly, flames were discharged not far away, close enough for the suit Caen was wearing to pick up a slight temperature change. The hedgehog reached to his sides, drawing his blades, before calling out "who goes there?!" 

He cursed himself for shouting, as that may have given away his position to Strife. "Shrike, if that's you... Please, God, don't make this harder for me. I'm done with trying to save you..."
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:07 pm

The green mobian continued on when her ear twitched at the sound of the flamethrower going off, the yell shortly after put her on edge as she gripped the bag and case she was carrying. Nobody else was supposed to be here in the forest, it was always deemed to unsafe to enter and not to mention the unusabe state it was in didn't really give anyone a way to clean it up.

Back to the matter at hand, she didn't know why anyone was here at all. "I better play it safe a watch from a distance... hopefully whatever is going on they don't find my lab and mess up my work," she thought as she slowly crept up on the position where she heard the commotion from, setting the box of stuff on the ground behind her to avoid making noise with all the glass that was in it.

It was only after a moment did she see something further in the distance. A... dragon? Whatever it was it looked plant like. "A new specimen i was unaware of? Hmmm... this requires more observation," as she tried to compensate for possibly being seen she stepped back and hit the box full of glass, causing a loud rattle as the loose tubes and beakers bounced around.
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBardPrincess Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:00 am

They heard the sound of flames. They looked in the direction of the noise, and began stomping their heavy footsteps all the way to the sound of the flames. Soon, they saw the multicolored grass, and could see flames. They did not notice the massive tree or the green canine yet. 
"THIS FOREST IS DESTROYED ENOUGH, EXTINGUISH THY FLAME OR I SHALL EXTINGUISH YOU."
TheBardPrincess
TheBardPrincess
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:18 am

"Warning unknown targets detected"

-Shrikes helmet suddenly blurted to him that two figures were in close proximity to him, where the hell did they suddenly come from, perhaps all the toxic substance had allowed them to slip under his detection until they were much closer, he looked alright frantically, the blood red visor trying to locate them.

Out of what seemed like the blue he heard a voice call out to him, a voice that seemed...other worldly, perhaps this voice was something that resided here ? He didn't know but was starting to think perhaps this area was...a little more hostile then he would like to believe.

"Lysander...I got a problem here, I think I just walked straight into a bad situation......Lysander....Lysander?......ah fuck." 

-The smog was interfering with communications, impossible to now talk to his friend he was on his own, Shrike ignites both wrist gantlets, the napalm almost dripping off the barrel tips, he slowly begins to back away, heading for the giant tree, having him face the direction the two entities were in.

"I don't know who or what you are but I ain't putting this flame throwers out until I know who exactly is here....I'm not here to cause damage but I will if threatened, got enough napalm here to burn this place to the ground...."

-Shrike as a warning discharged two short burst streams of fire Napalm out of the wrist flame throwers as the stream roared out of his weapon, lighting up the area momentary before it stopped, Shrike would continue to back up slowly further and further towards the large tree.-
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:25 pm

When he heard the figure speak, he audibly gasped. It indeed was Shrike, or Strife, but something was off. He wasn't outright attacking anyone in sight or within hearing. He almost seemed... Afraid. Caen knew it could be a trap, but nonetheless, he was filled with hope, and so he sheathed his blades, taking a step forwards.

"Shrike... It's me. It's Caen," he said, summoning a flame in his palm, attempting to light up his face just enough for the green marine to see. 

Before he could notice Shrike's reaction, a loud voice echoed throughout the forest, drowning out the clanks and clings left behind by the green canine. At once, the hedgehog spun on his heels, drawing his blades once more. "That... Is not a friendly voice. Shrike, extinguish them, but be prepared to be attacked from any direction."
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:36 am

Leona, now fully frustrated with the intrusion of her forest and Lab, pressed several buttons on her bag. Immediately there was some clicking a whirring as the side popped open and dumped out small yellow and green bottles in her hand.

Taking the two bottles she popped one of the open and mixed the two, cause the contents to start bubbling and shaking. Wasting not a moment she threw it up and a bang and flash it set off special chemical reaction that cleared the surrounding area of smog and cleared sight for everyone in a large radius.

"Stop, all of you," her voice held a very serious and authoritative tone with it, "One wrong move and you could set the forest on fire and create a chemical fire that would poison the air for centuries. Second, you are trespassing on my lab and disturbing the wildlife here."

Leona had at this point moved out in the open where she could be seen and see most everyone.

"Now...  one by one you will explain yourselves and you will do it calmy and rationally. I won't let outsiders threaten my years of work here."
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBardPrincess Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:37 am

They finally came into view of the marine, staring down at the man of average height as they followed the man moving backwards to the tree, even threatening to swipe at them with their two right hands.

Gladly, before a proper attack on either side could be made, the green canine made herself known.
They turned to look at her, her demanding tone suggesting she claimed dominance for this land. That means she is responsible for this area's wellbeing, and she failed... Something seemed off about her though, not that they could quickly pinpoint it.

"...you claim this land as your home...? But why!? Don't tell me you're responsible for this?!", they roared out, looking around as the scene explained itself.
They sighed, put their hands together, and decided to play by the mortal's rules.
"The most ancient of Mobians gave me a name, for I am Drayvizivy, and I speak for the trees,", they began to explain, "but the trees here... They don't say anything. They merely... Moan, crying out. They are in pain, a pain I cannot heal. I felt a great disturbance, and among my travels watching over nature, I only just now found the time to come here."
They stopped for a bit, than looked to the green canine, "You claim responsibility for this land, correct? What happened, ma'am?"
TheBardPrincess
TheBardPrincess
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:05 am

-Shrike was backed up with not really any where else to go, and when backed up into a corner as such could only mean things were going to get far worse, or at least that is what he felt like, luckily it would not come to pass as such.

Then out of the smog some one elses voice came to be, a voice that was strange to him yet...familiar something he couldn't piece together on the spot, the sudden light of flame emanating for the users palm showed who it was, upon seeing who it was Shrike redirected both flame throwers over at him yet did not seem to attack rather hold his ground in a defensive way.

The helmet picked up who it is, it seemed like it contained a log of him, his name and previous events but Shrike, Shrike had no idea who he was looking at, seemed like a gap in his memory, he however knew who Shrike was tho. He insisted Shrike switch off his weapons and reluctantly did so, he was not here to fight, so he put trust in the red Hedgehog mobian that he was right and shut off the flame throwers.

"I don't know who you are but you better be right about this." 

-Then a sudden burst and flash appeared, shortly after it the smog and haze began to dissipate, almost entirely, opening up huge fields of view, allowing Shrike to see who was where or what was where. Shrike turned back around raising his head to look far up to see who it was that addressed them, who ever it may be claimed responsibility for this place, which did not seem to hold well to the other mysterious figure.

This strange and mysterious figure began to explain who it was and what it was, Shrike had never heard any thing quite like it before, some time of ancient being who could speak with trees and seemed to be here for god knows how long, tho it would be time for Shrike himself to explain his reason to be here.- 

"My name is Shrike, I was sent via Dr Lysander to investigate and evaluate this area by the fact that the environment could be hostile, however I was under orders not to scorch the area unless of extreme dire circumstances, which I believe there is no reason to do so..since...well since you are here I guess...who ever you are." 
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:36 am

Caen straightened his back, glancing at the direction of Shrike's voice, "what do you mean you don't know who I am-" 

Before Caen could get his answer, a small explosion, followed by a bright flash, cleared the smog at once. This helped soothe Caen's nerves, somewhat, though the appearance of a green canine did not help matters much. 

Sheathing his blades, Caen cleared his throat, before speaking "I'm Caen Flare. I came here to follow, Shrike, here, as... Well, he was recently possessed by a certain being, and... I had initially come to end his misery, though that's no longer necessary, it appears..." He said, before looking towards Shrike, and smiling, tears welling in his eyes, though it might be difficult to see through the thick glass of his helmet.
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:08 am

Leona calmly listened to everyone and their explanations. Her arms crossed as she began to evaluate the situation.

"Hmmm... well, all you need to know is my name is Leona, I'm a scientists working in this area in an attempt to restore it and learn about it."

She motioned to the tree and had them follow her. A few steps and they could see the large collection of pipes and synthesizers and mixers and all kinds of chemical and biological experiments. The area aground the based had small sprinklers that nourished both normal plants and mutated ones. 

"Wait here a moment," she as she rummaged around in a nearby chest, pulling out several tiki torch sized poles with decent sized blue pulsating crystals. After putting them down around the the area along with several already placed the area became much more clear and extended the clean air further.

"You can remove your protective gear, you will simply waste the oxygen in your suits as the area around here is clean and safe for you now."

As she did this however she put on a mask similar to the others, however it was obvious it actually contained toxins and not oxygen or clean air.

"I request you do not touch anything and refrain from making physical contact with me if you are in your suits or not unless you wish be in pain or have your flesh melt. You may rest here, ask questions if you have any and if i can answer them. After this though i do request you leave this area and do not return."
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBardPrincess Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:07 pm

Dray listened, deciding to respect this young woman's authority if only because they didn't want to be there much longer and she said she's trying to "restore", curiosity keeping him there.
"How do you intend to restore it?"
TheBardPrincess
TheBardPrincess
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:59 pm

-Well the whole don't touch any thing or your skin will literally melt off was more then enough to convince Shrike to not touch any thing, even if he had extra protection like now the thought of it sent shivers up his spine, what a way to go he thought to himself. 

Tho the air was clear Shrike didn't remove his gear, he was just the kind who would rather wear it then be left with the what if story. Tho it was much clearer now giving a better visual to the terrain and strange land he just walked into, sure he had seen some strange places but some stood out over others and this certain did.

Caen on the other hand seemed to be confused by Shrikes remark of not knowing him, this is were the unfortunately memory gap was taking effect, while his helmet had a log of him Shrike literally had no idea who he was or where he came from or why he was tracking him. 

"I'm sorry man I really don't know who you are, but my helmet seems to log your name as...Caen...Caen Flare, huh interesting...gonna need to look more into that some time."

-Leona stated she worked and basically lived here, how one could stand to reside in a land like this was a bit beyond him, but perhaps she was working for the greater good, in the soul hope of fixing it. Tho she did request for them to leave, Shrike couldn't well not yet, he was under instructions to recon the area, find what he could find, log some data and then leave. 

What ever the motives are the two others were for the place were unknown, but Shrike wasn't going any where just yet.- 

"Oh don't worry I will leave, but first I need to finish what I came here for, recon, analyse, log and then I could go, I was sent via a well established doctor to figure out this place, gather intel, maybe some samples if they don't cause me to violently melt and then leave the area.

If the area proved extremely hostile I was also hooked up with these weapons to...well burn the place down and remove it from the area, however it seems like I won't really be needing to do that, you seem to have it under control...more or less." 
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:50 pm

The female, now known as Leona, had motioned for the group to follow her, and Caen did as he was asked. He looked around as he begun to see all kinds of pipes and machinery, all completely beyond Caen's field of expertise.

He stood back as Leona gathered some kind of blue torch, which appeared to disperse the toxic fumes. When he made sure it was all okay, checking his HUD for toxicity levels, he took off his helmet, shaking his head to loosen his spines. "Ugh, that helmet is so hot... I don't know how you manage to wear yours all day every day, Shrike," Caen said, before turning to the marine "you've forgotten everything, haven't you? The dark ones? Helping Liela? Was it that easy for all we've done to be swept away?" His eyes began to glow a little before he bit his tongue, realising that he was growing angry. That wouldn't bode well.

He turned back to Leona "tell me, Leona. How can you survive in these toxins? And do you, indeed, plan to help repair this place? I don't think it's possible, but I'm sure I could find some to assist with clean-up if you had an idea in mind..."
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:55 am

Leona, not on to just sit and talk, began to run experiments and such using various chemicals and compounds. Her gaze not leaving her work.

"First off, burning this place could cause a chem fire that would burn for who knows how long. Poisoning the atmosphere for hundreds of miles. Second, i am working on various compounds to neutralize the toxins and corruption of the bio hazard dumping. Lastly, I'm not how you say... normal. I don't expect you to understand nor do i wish to try and explain."

She turned to the others, her gaze holding years of experience and the look of someone who knew very well what they were doing. Not faltering with doubt or uncertainty.

"The bottom line is none of you should be here. None of you need to interfere with my efforts. Now... if you want to be useful... you could help run some errands... as having you mess with my lab equipment would be... less than desirable."

Not wasting a moment she traveled into the back of her lab, rummaging around amongst the literally dozens of potion bottles and flasks. A moment later she came out and handed each of them a flask filled with a clear fluid, handing them blood extraction needles as well.

"Draw your blood. Put it in the flask. Shake it. Then drink it. This will make you immune to the forests toxins for the next few hours. Careful... as it may cause... interesting effects. For instance this one young man i remember wandering in that i had to save turned into a femal temporarily..."

A small smile tugged at her face as she finished talking and waited on them to use the flasks.

(These will make you immune to the forest. The interesting side effects are up you to you guys though, have fun!)
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBardPrincess Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:31 pm

Like the others, they followed after, and her dispersing the fumes with the blue flames didn't matter. A lot really didn't seem to matter to them, they weren't gonna die from the exposure and they really had no reason to stay other than because they felt like it. 
The fact that she thought she had the authority to tell at the very least Dray that they had no right to be there was almost insulting. But they found it more humorous. 
If anyone here wanted to help the forest, it was Dray, so they'd entertain her with her errands. 
But he would not do this one thing, taking his blood, mixing it with chemicals, and drinking it.
It was simply unnecessary. 
"Pardon me, ma'am, but while I am fine with doing errands for you, this toxic air isn't killing me. I don't see it as a necessity to do this with such... drastic side effects possible."
TheBardPrincess
TheBardPrincess
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:03 pm

-Oh no Shrike was not removing his gear, no way no how, he had no idea who she was or what it may do, regardless of what it could do for others Shrike would decline and instead remain in his current gear. 

The situation on its own was a lot to deal with only making things more complicated was Caen spewing more information about certain things so called linked to Shrike..non of it he could remember until he mentioned the creatures...there was more to this he had to figure out later..but it seems Caen had dealt with some of the creatures before.

"thanks for the offer to....make being here a little more bearable but I am going to decline..side effects and all, my armor and gear is more then able to hold out in these conditions for extended periods of time..so I do not need to worry.

As for you Caen..I don't know how or where you fought them..but we should come back to this another time..right now we are in a land that is about 50 different kinds of what the fuck.

And you Leona..you said errands...what do you mean by that..I'm sure we could handle it but I still must figure out what this place is exactly and what is going on here..for safety reasons and that  Dr Lysandre doesn't dispatch and entire element of Replicant troops to come destroy this whole place in mere moments.

So by all means I can help but I still need to figure out what this place is exactly and what you are doing."

-Shrike was serious about it. If he failed to get the intel he needed the Loyal Replicant soldiers would be dispatched to destroy this place.-
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:00 pm

Leona had immediately begun her work the moment that the group was led into her laboratory. He cocked his head a little “oh, no, I perfectly understand. Being immune to toxins seems run-of-the-mill compared to some people I’ve seen before. Though, still, surely you must need some help with cleanup? I have contacts in G.U.N. I could get specialists to potentially reduce the time it would take.”

He looked around the lab, adding “though you seem the reclusive type, in all honesty. I’m sure you wouldn’t want the help,” he shrugged his shoulders, “I’m happy to run errands. It’s the least I could do for disturbing you.”

When Leona had handed the needle and flask to Caen, he couldn’t help but look incredibly confused. This confusion was replaced with a look of nervousness as she asked for him to take his own blood and drink it with the liquid. He sighed, putting the items down and taking off the rest of his suit, picking up his scabbards and attaching them to himself. “At least it makes it easier to move about... though I can’t say I’m 100% comfortable like this,” he said, laying down the suit, which left him with not much more than his scabbards on, as the boots and gloves were all built into the torso and legs. He picked up the needle again, pointing it toward his arm and putting it in, hissing as he drew a small amount of blood. He picked up the flask, squirting the blood into it and mixing it a little. He hesitated, before going to drink it. When the liquid was already gone, Leona had mentioned the possible side effects, which caused a look of panic to come across his face “S-side effects?! What?!”

((Could you choose the side effects for Caen, please, Gear? I’m not quite sure what to do, myself XD))
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:34 am

Leona had a slight disapproving lookbas the other two declined her help,

"Fine, don't blame me when you fall in an Acidic Polymer pit and have yourself stripped of everything you are currently wearing... and your skin. Not to mention I'm sure your gear will only last so long here. Should you stay in any area with high acidic count on I'm sure you will find it hard to breath sooner rather than later," she pulled out a map from a bin in her lab and spread it out on the nearby stump that doubled as a table, "but have it your way. I'm having you gather some ore ftom there. Specifically some of the stripped blue and dark purple variety. I will only say it once, no matter how strong you think your suit may be, do not touch the purple ore with anything but the containers and tools that are already there."

Turning to the dragon tree Leona pointed to an atea right next to the one she was sending Shrike,

"On the hill next to the dig site is various trees with all kinds of fruits. I need a collection of all kinds till you fill up one of the baskets i have there. Preferably two of everything if you don't mind."

She turned just in time however to see the effects on Caen taking hold, her serious stern line of a mouth turned into a small smile.

Caen would feel an intense burning throughout his body, a burning that soon concentrated in certain areas. His red fur turn a bright pink, splashes of blue in stripped patterns appearing across his body. With an ache, his bones would shift as his figure became more feminine and shorter. His ears extended until they greatly resembled bunny ears. To top it all of there was a more shifting around his skull as two horns grew from his head and a small poof as a rabbit tail made it's presence known

Leona not wasting a moment was walking around him and inspecting him. Her curious eyes taking in everything as she pulled out a note book and began to write stuff down,

"Very interesting... a full reconstruction of DNA to an entirely different species and gender... you my friend will make a great object of study for later. But.. until then, you being the only one now immune to this area ill help me at the falls by where the others are going to gather chemical samples and chrck my synthesizer vials there to view my purification tests."
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next