Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Among the shy

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Among the shy - Page 2 Empty Re: Among the shy

Post by TheBardPrincess Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:55 am

Bonnie listened in as Darren talked about a friend of his. Him saying he couldn't copy her abilities only put Bonnie off because she herself didn't know everything about the abilities.
And then he asked the specific questions she didn't really know.
"I- I- I honestly... don't... know?", she whimpered with a sheepish tone as it dissipated, her ears drooping and her hands held tightly in front of her, "I- I mean, one day I woke up, and I could just... do it, I didn't know why. I don't really know what the Angel's Channeler is or why it looks so... odd... I'm sorry-"
She sighed, unsure how he'd take that answer.
TheBardPrincess
TheBardPrincess
Staff
Staff

http://pyrode.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Sun Sep 02, 2018 9:21 am

Darren gave a small nonchalant laugh,

"It's ok, really, yours is very unique and special and much more geared to a specific purpose than her's is. My siblings were the same way when they got their powers, it just... was."

Darren kinda stared off with a slightly sad expression, not particularly looking at anything as his gaze lazily wavered around. Apparently the thought of family had brought something unpleasant to his mind.

Shaking loose he faced her again, dropping the sad look,

"A-Anyway... uh... you wanna move on to testing it so i can see it in action? Erm... I'm not to sure how i can watch it though as neither of us are hurt... maybe if i just bruise myself a little..."
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBardPrincess Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:33 pm

That was somewhat reassuring, though his odd silence and distant look for a bit was honestly almost disturbing.
Still, the mood was slightly lightened... until Darren considered bruising himself to be healed.
Her concern grew quickly as her eyes widened, "U- uh, no! I- I mean, there has to be some other way..." She thought to herself, worried and not willing to let him hurt himself just for a test, as she considered the options...
TheBardPrincess
TheBardPrincess
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:44 am

Darren felt ashamed to after suggesting he hurt himself. This showed on his face as he apologized to her,

"I-I'm sorry... i just thought... well... i don't know... i didn't mean to suggest something so bad.."

He awkwardly turned away scratching his head, he face one of bewilderment on what to do. That's when his face lit up a bit with an idea.

"What about uh... we walk around and see if anyone else may needs some healing... that way nobody has to be hurt for a reason... only if you are ok with it that is..."
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBardPrincess Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:38 am

Her concern slowly faded as Darren cleared it up with an apology, though she herself felt bad for jumping to conclusions like that, "N- no, it's alright, I'm sorry."

After a few moments, Darren gave his new proposal. She looked around, curious if anyone was nearby who'd need help, she nodded, "Alright, that's a good idea. Thank you."
TheBardPrincess
TheBardPrincess
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Thu Sep 06, 2018 3:35 am

Darren gave a sheepish laugh as he waved forwards to the foot path through the park, being sure to not invade Bonnies space. 

Walking on, Darren tried to strike up conversation,

"So uh... miss Bonnie... where do you come from? Any family? Siblings?"
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBardPrincess Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:48 am

She smiled softly back to him, stifling a giggle as to try and keep things from being awkward or aknowledge potential awkwardness.
After they began walking together, having picked up her bag, she didn't notice at first that he asked a question, being caught off guard, "O- oh, wha- oh- um..."
She thought back to Pyro... Oh dear this would be an awkward question.
"M- my mom, Shelby, and dad, Ryder, are living back in Sliam, on Hinan Island. I left to be alone a bit, but... m- my... brother, Pyro, followed me on dad's orders...", she answered, her voice carrying a hint of concern and confusion. She continued, "...this may sound silly, a little crazy even, but I don't remember him. At all. I woke up in a hospital one day after a horrible accident, went home... my father was furious, and I see this red bird a- and... they say he's my brother? Didjt make sense..."
After a bit, she shook her head, feeling as if she were falling into a daze. Talking about that didn't feel good at all...
"U- uh, s- Sorry for rambling... What about your family?"
TheBardPrincess
TheBardPrincess
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:59 am

"Oh uh.., my family?" What was he supposed to say? ~oh hi, my entire family has powers because demon mom~?

"Uh... i have my two sisters and my three older brothers. I'm the youngest. Their great to be around."

It was true. Darren's family was a great one... if you could ever get all of them together. It was rare to have the whole together what with Mandy and her services and Barry always traveling. Forte was also always out and about along with Darren's older G.U.N trainee twin siblings.

"Perhaps you've heard of my brother Forte "Amp" Tean? The mute musician that hosts events somtimes?"
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBardPrincess Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:17 am

"Oh, alright then," she began responding as they walked along the pavement in the park, "sorry to say the name isn't familiar. What kind of music does he play?"

As they talked, unbeknownst to them, a tragedy was about to befall a family of feral finches nested in a tree...
TheBardPrincess
TheBardPrincess
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:13 am

"Ah, he does mostly upbeat and happy go luck music. He's a popular DJ in some clubs and places. He has a certain... uh... ability... to really get people into his music."

Darren continued walking, stopping just under the tree the creatures were in, completely oblivious to them,

"He's really great. Maybe if you like i could take you to go see him and see first hsnd how he does it?"
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBardPrincess Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:36 am

The phrasing made her curious, though her mind immediately went wild with what he meant. She wanted to see Darren's brother play, but...
Before she could begin assuming the worst, a baby finch fell from the tree.
"Chirp!"
The baby finch's parents were going mad with concern in the tree above, and the baby chirped as it was so hurt it couldn't seem to move.

Bonnie stared in shock, surprised and a bit upset. She looked to Darren for a bit, and her eyes went wide.
Quickly going into action, she got on her knees, picked up the baby bird in her hands, almost comically oversized due to the bird being so small compared to her chubby paws, and a light blue glow emanated from her hands...
"There... there...", the bird continued chirping, though movement was coming back to its wings and legs. She slowly moved one of her glowing paws to its back, lightly petting it and rubbing it as it slowly healed, "Everything is alright..."
TheBardPrincess
TheBardPrincess
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:49 pm

Darren joined her, unsure of how to help besides running a scan. He ran his PDA over the small creature, the PDA giving a small collection of beeps as it processed the information.

"Luckily he's not to badly hurt besides the wing dislocation... seems to be shock..."

Darren stopped talking in amazement though as Bonnie began healing the small bird, full movement coming back in mearly seconds as her hands glowed with a comforting light.
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBardPrincess Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:16 pm

Bonnie looked at the baby bird as the glow stopped, sighing as she stood it back up on its talons.
At first, the little thing seemed confused, before chirping in appreciation.
Bonnie smiled a little, looking to Darren.
"...can you climb trees? I'm not sure the little one can fly yet, and I can't reach the branch.", she asked Darren.
Hopefully, he got this recorded somewhere, because it was very unlikely someone would get hurt again for her to heal.
TheBardPrincess
TheBardPrincess
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:51 pm

Darren looked to the tree, then Bonnie, he gave a sheepish sigh as he carefully took the bird from her hands,

"I can do it. Just uh... stand back if i fall..."

Darren went to the tree and with one hand, began climbing with his small companion in tow. After much groaning and almost falling a few times he finally reached the nest, calmly putting the small bird back and trying not to disturb the nest or it's branch.
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBardPrincess Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:29 pm

Bonnie stood, filled with nerves as she quickly began to worry if he'd fall.
Gladly, he did not, and with a sigh of relief she gave an almost exasperated "Thank you...!"
She felt like hugging him, but she wasn't sure if he'd be ok with that. After the moment grew silent, she looked up to the bird, then back to Darren, "So... Uh, you got any data from that...?"
TheBardPrincess
TheBardPrincess
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:27 am

"O-oh... uh, yes." Darren said sheepishly as he carefully got down from the tree, "You got some really powerful healing abilities."

Darren pulled out his PDA, showing the readings he got off of her and the algorithm on the progress of making the chip data. He quickly inserted a blank chip and Put his PDA away.

"It'll take time to fully get the data. Anything you wanna do while we wait? Anywhere you wanna go or other questions you'd like to ask miss Bonnie?"

Darren nervously scratch his head, his yellow eyes shifting as it was obvious he was unsure what to do.
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBardPrincess Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:42 pm

He and the bird were now safe. She gave a small smile, and as he complimented her power she could only give a soft "...t- thank you."

With that now handled, all there was now was to wait. Bonnie heard him ask the question...
And couldn't answer.

First thought was Twinkle Park - have some fun with him while they wait...? But they just met, that place was for couples! She didn't want this getting weird.
Then she noticed she was a bit hungry - which made sense, having just got off work. But at the same time, the last time he saw her was in the Café she worked at and she drank that large, sweet goodness... she didn't want him to see her as a fat pig.
But he left it up to her, So would it be wrong to tell him she didn't know...?

"U- uh- um... M- maybe uh... D- do you have any places in mind, Darren...?"
TheBardPrincess
TheBardPrincess
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:57 pm

"Well... how about we stop by the cafe again? We can grab something to eat and then wait on the data," Darren suggested, motioning to the way they came from, "If you want we can grab more to eat, that drink and stuff didn't do it for me."
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBardPrincess Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:19 pm

"O- oh... alright,", that was a relief than, chuckling a little as she was glad he had thoughts of food himself, "that sounds wonderful~"
And thus, the two headed back to Chaos Café. They did serve nice sandwiches, and she'd get a smaller drink this time...
TheBardPrincess
TheBardPrincess
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: