Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hot Wind Blowing

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Hot Wind Blowing Empty Hot Wind Blowing

Post by TheBardPrincess Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:32 pm

Pyro loved the feel of fresh air rushing past him.
He didn't need no train, he always tended to fly the distance to one of his favorite stomping grounds, flames licking the end of his tail feathers as he blasted through the air like a jet to the Mystic Ruins train station, which he landed on the roof of with a roll. Catching himself before falling off, the wooden cabin-look being quite awkward for landing from fast flying. After a bit, he looked around from his birdeye view with a smirk, looking toward the lake and mine cart, and as he looked over the field, he saw a man in full armor.
Peculiar, he didn't know GUN soldiers would be stationed out here.
"Hey, wait, is that...?", he began before pulling out papers from his pants pockets, looking through the physical bounty papers before he came to one with the image of a masked man, with "Shrike" as the name. 1000 rings...
Holy shit, the bounty here was serious.
Despite being a bird, given beaks aren't known to curl or bend, you could almost see him visibly smile.
With no hesitation he rolled the paper up, stuffed it away in his pockets, and got ready to claim his prize, "Welp, look like this birdboy's gettin' paid!", he spoke with utter glee as he jumped from the roof, quickly equipped his Warpaint, swinging one of the blades down with a flick of his wrist, extending it to grapple the ground and pull him quickly down to land, which he did surprisingly beautifully despite his normal competence.
The arrogant birdbrain skipped formalities, so happy to have a job so long after the vampire incident and in quite a good and energetic mood unlike then, that he just shouted out with the biggest shit-eating grin as he hastily dequipped one of the Warpaint to grab the crumpled up Wanted poster, "Hey, fuckface! I'm gettin' paid, you're comin' with me dead or alive!"
And with such childish glee, too~
TheBardPrincess
TheBardPrincess
Staff
Staff

http://pyrode.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Hot Wind Blowing Empty Re: Hot Wind Blowing

Post by Shrike Marine Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:53 am

-For a change and not being sent under direct orders from his long time friend, it finally seemed like the mysterious armored figure simply known at Shrike was..taking a break from the busy day to day jobs that Dr Lysandre would have tasked to do, this time he was out on his own to explore a bit and see what he hadn't seen already.

Traveling further away this time, the trek was long, getting some transport from time to time via public means he would eventually reach his destination, a place he had been wanting to explore for a long time..the mystic ruins. 

He didn't know if G.U.N had ever set foot here but probably not, he'd most likely be the first to do so and upon arriving at the place was stunned by its appearance. It really did live up to its name as the mystic ruins.

It looked ancient, really ancient but that only drove him further to explore this..strange and new land, wandering through the lush foliage, picking up small items along the way as he surveyed the area, course even out here, totally alone and probably far away from life, it seemed like some how some one would still find him.

Out of what seemed like thin fucking are a being swooped down from behind of him causing Shrike to turn around instantly to spy who it was, and there before him was a Mobian some kind of bird like type he never seen before, who ever this guy was he seemed pissed and at the same time arrogant.

Dead or alive what was he on about, paid ? Shrike could figure out what was going on why would any one want to capture him...it suddenly hit him that this could possibly be a mistake. Shrike didn't take any chances tho and raised his weapon aimed at him, Pyro found himself staring down the barrel of the "Fire of hope" loaded and ready to fire.-

"What in the fuck!....Whoa who the hell are you! How did you find me...God I can't go any where and have some guy come out and fuck with me....

I don't know who you are or what you on about but I think you have the wrong guy....unless I really pissed off some one this time and they had one hell of a hissy fit...now just calm down and explain why you are so pressed to capture me.....what makes me a target for bounty huh ?" 

-Shrike needed to see or understand why this guy was hunting him, he was not sure himself but like before was not gonna take a chance and if it called for he was ready to dispatch him with his weapon and leave the area post haste.-
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBardPrincess Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:44 pm

Arrogant? Yes. Mad? Hell no!
He chuckled, listening to the man ramble on as he put one of the Warpaint up as some sort of shield - the bulky design came useful here - but also, holding the bounty with the other hand, holding it up for Shrike to read, "Jeez, didn't you hear me? I'm. Gettin'. Paaaaaaayyyyy-da! Or do I need to beat it into your head? You could make this easy, or I could have a little fun~"
He laughed a bit more, "Ya' know what? I'll humor you~ The name's Aidan Hwitely, some call me Pyro due to being so hot - in more ways than one~ I came to help defend my sis', but she didn't really need defendin' I guess, Station Square just ain't that dangerous! So I took up bounty huntin', I found your ugly mask on one, and now I found you. Any questions, 'Shite'?"
Well, seems Pyro could blabber just as much, even making fun of Shrike's name by fusing it with 'shit'.

Pyro jumped back as he began circling Shrike, in case he ever just fired to shut him up. He was getting ready to fight - was there really a way out of this when this guy seemed a bit stubborn? Clearly a few screws loose...
TheBardPrincess
TheBardPrincess
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:01 pm

-Shrike saw first hand the bounty he held in his hand, it was old, old but still a reminder of exactly the time the young guy did have a price on his head, dead or alive and a heft reward backing it up.

Seems like not every where he caught wind of what happened 3 years ago, he assumed as much, this follow must of come from some where, where the message didn't quite make it..not the first time he had been targeted due to new information failing to reach certain areas.

This guy how ever was cocky as all hell, he felt like this would be a walk in the park for him, that he could just come here and claim Shrike, he would be horribly mistaken. He let him ramble and kept quiet, letting him go on and on and on and just ominously watched him, this guy was more off his rocker then Shrike was he thought to himself. 

Then came insults insults like the old days, clear to him going for shite but this didn't unnerve shrike at all in fact he didn't seem to try and beat his head in or any thing of the sort.-

"Alright matchstick listen here and listen closely, that bounty..that bounty no longer exists, that information you holding is 3 years old..my name was cleared..there is nothing to gain from it any more, don't do something stupid here alright...last thing I wanna do is shoot you...but if you are threatening me...I will not hesitate to gun you down...now this is your final chance to holster that weapon of yours and get some sense in between your eyes..."

-Shrike went first and lowered his weapon, unusual for a figure who supposedly never dropped his guard, but he felt like if he clearly didn't pose a threat, maybe this guy would..calm down a bit. He was taking a awful risk now.-
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBardPrincess Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:12 pm

Pyro stood there for a moment. His smirk didn't fade for a bit.
And then it twitched.
"E- excuse me...?", he clearly wasn't too ha- "Excuse me?!" -come on let me finish my narrati- "OF COURSE, the bounty was called off. He- haha- HA- Do you think I'm some kinda retard?! You're here, right now, give me a fuckin' reason not to incinerate you!"

Now that I can get a word in...
Pyro was visibly shaking from the frustration, no longer smiling he stared daggers at Shrike, demanding irrefutable proof that he shouldn't just slice the guy into pieces. You could feel the heat radiating from his body.
TheBardPrincess
TheBardPrincess
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:29 pm

-Well things were escalating far quicker and more intensely then Shrike had first predicted, this guy was levered that much was sure, seems like he was not to happy about finding out the bounty was now null and void and didn't mean a god damn thing, no reward nothing.

"Ok hotshot  let me break it down to you, I was framed for something I didn't do neither did my friend but the son of a bitch of a Corporation who caused the whole disaster those assholes didn't get the chance to kill the last witnesses, so what did they do..they convinced G.U.N that myself and my friend were the one who set every thing in motion.

Thus the so called bounty for us...unfortunately Lysander beat them to the punch...well..2 years later..he expelled all the intel he had that was proof that H.R.C had been operating with total disregard for hazards and personal, not to mention a good lot of inhumane projects.

So after seeing who the real enemy was out names were cleared...but it seems not every one got the message..like you...its true..there is nothing to it any more...you came to find a bounty that no longer exists so you might as well go home..because I didn't come here to deal with your shit....so I think you really need to think on this..if you are at all capable of processing sense....I'll wait."

-Shrike kept a hefty grip on his rifle, but kept it lowered, now it was time to see if this guy would understand the mistake..or would his anger get the best of him and attempt to take him on.- 

"Oh and another reason..by the time you move as much as a meter towards me...I would of filled your body with 35 rounds of 7.62mm hollow point bullets...you looking like Swiss cheese would be a remarkable understatement."  
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBardPrincess Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:44 pm

Welp, his day was officially ruined.
After a bit, not wanting to do something stupid, he was shaking.
But, not willing to attack the bountiless man, especially with a threat of gunfire, he threw the Warpaint Katars to the ground, revealing his wing-like arms in full with the golden shine of his feathers on the back, as he grabbed the crumpled up paper, tore it to shreds, and then incinerated them with the tips of his feathers/fingers, letting the ash fall.
His tantrum not done yet, he began mumbling, bawking and squawking enough swears to make a sailor blush, even audibly saying "Fleshbag!", an uncommon racist term from Sliam used as against humans, as he stomped his boot.
Still not done, he tried to calm down as he stopped stomping, before taking deep breaths.
The energy was still high in him, he couldn't let it out, he got himself so worked up, and then an interesting phrased escaped the young man's beak, "...Chaos... O- oh Chaos... Ugh... If Bonnie found out I nearly attacked an innocent man she'd never forgive me..."
He fell to his knees, wings to his head as he just tried to calm down, "Fuck me, Chaos I'm such an idiot... Hey, dude, sorry about all this, I just came out here for a run, was in a really good mood but it's been a while since my last bounty."
TheBardPrincess
TheBardPrincess
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:56 pm

-Mistakes are made, that was just part of life and here he made one, not a major one but one that any being could of made simply because of lack of information, so Shrike was not really phased about his....lack of intel. Tho it was clear that because of this he was rather....pissed off which actually was a understatement in on it self of how he was currently going on. Ranting and raving far more then even Shrike could possibly hope to achieve.

Nor did it seem to stop this guy has more anger issues then Shrike and Eggman combined, if he could be foaming at the mouth he probably would. Tho Shrike did see him tear the paper to shreds and burnt what little remains of it scattering it to the winds. 

He heard the term "Meatbag" Hell he didn't know what that was suppose to mean but it was directed to him non the less, tho he continued to ramble until he heard her name "Bonnie" then it became apparent he put two and two together very quickly, it must of been the same Bonnie he met not to long ago...this he had to follow up on...well after he was finished with his hissy fit.-

"Wait a moment....you said..Bonnie...I know of a being called that....she lives in Station Square right...if its the same one...Husky mix...if so...I know her..in fact actually myself and her fended off some bandit douch bags who tried to mug us...she showed them a thing or two....How do you know her ?" 
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBardPrincess Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:13 pm

Pyro looked up at Shrike, shooting a look up at him, "You know Bonnie?! Er- but... She helped you fight off bandits? How? Uh- I- this is news to me!"
The bird jumped up, a bit shorter than Shrike, as he looked up at him, "She's my sis'. Ma' and pa' both said they found me in an alley when I was but a baby bird just sittin' in a pile of ash, they took me in and raised me along with their own daughter. Then... stiff happened. Big stuff... and she needed to leave to clear her mind. I mean, anyone would want to after that mess, but she was raving on about this person named "Ace" that I don't think I ever met before, so pa' asked me to come out here to keep watch on her."
There was clearly more to it that he wasn't saying, but he tried moving on to Shrike, "I thought she couldn't hurt a fly! I always had to step in and fight for her when the assholes in school would pick on her, when'd you meet her, how'd she help you fight off the bastards, what happened after, cone on tell me!" He seemed eager, it was uncertain whether he was excited or concerned, maybe a little of both.
TheBardPrincess
TheBardPrincess
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:39 pm

-Well this was a twist, turns out this guy here was..believed to be raised by her...found him when he was young and..well the rest is history..she took care of him..this was  shock to him as well as probably to him finding out Shrike knew her. He was explaining a great deal something about Bonnie leaving for reasons, reasons he didn't fully explain, Shrike wanted to know, he wanted to know if she was already.

As for him not knowing she could stand up for herself well Shrike knew and saw first hand she was more then capable of defending herself with that strange like utility item she had that basically caused the gang that was on them to flee.

"Oh yea she did, she used some kind of prong that emanated a horrific sound, a sound powerful enough that even my helmet dampening system couldn't fully cut out, those poor bastards ran like hell, she is the one who really saved our skins that day I owe her a lot for it and the extremely nice hospitality she gave me. Bastards got what they deserved..they wont be back to harm her any time soon..plus she has my communication number should she need my help...always ready to assist.

But..you said she left to clear her mind...where exactly did she go...who is this Ace fellow..you gonna need to explain some more to me."
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBardPrincess Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:52 pm

Hearing this, he nodded.
"I- I see... Hm... Maybe she got powers from uh... Er...", he soon realized what he was about to say would sound pretty fucking insane. He decided to start from the beginning.
"You know Sliam, right? On Hinan Island? Ever heard of the MHOS?"
TheBardPrincess
TheBardPrincess
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:59 pm

-He was starting to spill stuff, some Shrike didn't even think of or was now more interested to know the real truth behind all of this..was Bonnie not who she claimed to be...did she hide stuff from him....seems like this case, he was going to have to ask more questions and get some more answers.-

"Yea I heard of it, never been there cause you know human..and those guys hate our kind so I would never set foot in there even if you paid me...I'll do some crazy things but there is a fine line.

Again only heard of them I know virtually nothing of them other then they more or less known for monster hunting other from that I don't know any more, but I am assuming you do.

You seem to know a lot more whats going on...you said powers...whats this got to do with her..and is this some how related to Silam at all ?

-Kinda felt like full interrogation mode all of a sudden, he was asking all of this to discover the truth and also to figure out more on Bonnie, he did give her his word should she ever need his help he would do what he could to meet it...if she was not in trouble he would have to go to help her...however that didn't seem like the case...seemed like this was all in the past...he waited for his response.-
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBardPrincess Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:25 pm

Pyro listened to the response, getting a little irritated as Shrike began interrogating, "Woah, woah woah, dude- I'll tell you what you need to know, man, jeez..."
He sighed, crossing his wings as he began talking, "K, so... it was just a regular day, I was suspended from school that day for a dumb fight while Bonnie was on some field trip... Forgot where... It happened so fast, these monsters stormed the building, it got torn down..."
His voice grew weak, confusing though... interested, "The news had began covering the disaster, when a list of names of survivors came up, we all hoped she'd be on there... she wasn't."

He relaxed his arms, sighing, walking around Shrike, "Everyone was upset. Mom was crying all day, dad tried to calm her down, but he even broke into tears a few times. Lasted for a few days... We got many letters in the mail, most just depressing, people giving their condolences, then one came in from the MHOS. Dad explained that he had been overhearing some if the scientists at work before the incident, working on some... Strange experiment, and they said it could help them with Bonnie. We were all confused and unsure, but dad signed the papers, ma' did, and within a year, dad came home furious, saying he quit his job, and Bonnie followed after in tears, so confused and unsure... T- they... Somehow brought her back. But her memories had been altered, she barely remembered me, and said that some guy known as Jack, or Ace, her boyfriend apparently, died in that building disaster. We had no idea what was going on, no clue how to tell her the truth, she knew we were keeping stuff from her but after what those bastards did- who does that?! I'm glad she's alive, bu- but, she's not the same, they fucked with her head! I wanted to join those- those- those monsters- I wanted the girl I grew up with! I wanted my sister, she's not the same she's- and he visibly broke down, tearing up, steam literally coming from his face as he teared up, "They hurt her... Her mind is so fucked she's unsure what's real anymore, s- she's fragile like glass, you tell her one wrong thing and she breaks down or freezes up, she barely remembered me, her own brother! She forgot me and it took her so long for her to trust me... Th- they... The people who did that... Who ran that 'Project Echo' bullshit... They want to do something horrible, no one knows what yet but after what they did to Bonnie it's no wonder why so many people hate them they are fucking crazy!"
Crying, down on his knees again, he looks up at Shrike, "...I'm sorry for breaking down like this, I just... I can't handle it..."
TheBardPrincess
TheBardPrincess
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:58 pm

-Shrike heard him out, on every thing he had to say, there was a lot he spilled, it went further and deeper then Shrike ever expected, he was even considering this is where things would lead but they did, by the sighs of his voice changing, how he was feeling and how much it was hurting him he knew with out a shadow of a doubt this was true through and through. Seems like the world is filled with evil people and beings, corporate's and god knows what else.

Its the nature of these beings to become monsters to do this to others..seems like how the world worked some times, but in a essence Bonnie was dead...the one who he met was just a mere clone of her..he was talking to some one who already passed on, he had no idea of it, the clone was so good it fooled him to make Shrike believe she was legit real, but now the truth was out.

The more he heard of these MHOS and these projects the more he wanted to burn it all to the ground and wipe away the the evil, but he was just one man, one ordinary guy trying to fight a battle he couldn't win. Shrike strove to eradicate the evil but it was so vast and expansive, you destroy one and 10 more took its place.

If he ever did cross paths with her again, he had to be careful now, not to spread any of this, fear of feedback could be horrific. He Shrike grabbed the phoenix's arm and pulled him back onto his feet.-

"I understand...the world is filled with corps like this..those who claim to make the world a better place but are really there to exploit and twist our world for the sake of them self... If it were up to me I'd take the Replicants and burn it to the ground..but I can only hope that one day....what goes around comes around and those bastards get what they deserve...I'm sorry she won't be the same as you once knew her..she can be told of the past of who she was...

But you can at least live in the fact that she is alive once more to be with you and who ever else she may run across, she is living a good life and ignorant to the real truth, for her sake it has to be kept that way...I just wish I could burn them down to the ground...see it crumble...like how I watched Horizon fall...and their horrific creations and project that still haunt me." 
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBardPrincess Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:54 pm

Pyro stood, listening to Shrike.
Talking to this man was an emotional rollercoaster. Maybe it's best they not meet again after this.
"I... I see. Yeah, at least she's here with me. Still... doesn't help quench the bad feeling I get about those... those freaks! Ugh... I came out here for a fun run in the sun through nature's beauty, and now I'm aching, frustrated, and emotional. After this I may just go back home and lay down, or fly around, I don't know. Clear my head... But uh, you mentioned Replicants...? Though I'm curious, you don't have to tell me a damn thing. Empathy and all."
He shrugged, picking his weapons up and hooking them on his belt, "Uh... hey, sorry for uh, heh, threatenin' to kill ya', I mean like, no hard feelins' right?"
He extended a wing for a shake.
TheBardPrincess
TheBardPrincess
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:22 pm

"Hold onto why she is still here...maybe next time she wont be coming back...so just go with the flow and keep your head up...hate to see what would happen should she learn the truth..it could break every thing...

Replicants....yes the Replicants..ironically they came from a Project with the same name as MHOS tho from a totally different corporation..they now defunct Horizon...the Replicants are a paramilitary force comprising of genetically engineered clone soldiers that respond to a telepathic commander...a commander who unfortunately..went rogue..and took 90% of the troops along with him...what he is after is unknown...G.U.N is unable to stop him or his troops...

My friend believes he is after something that could devastate a area as vast as Silam it self... been waging a covert war against them for some time..they strike fast..gather the intel they want..and then vanish, every time G.U.N has faced them..they have lost.

If that commander ever learned of Project ECHO and its cloneing ability...they would no doubt raid it.

It is alright..not the first time some one tried to jump me and take me back for cash...hmm..I really need to tear down more of those old posts...other wise some guy may try to murder me in my sleep."

-Shrike held out his hand and Shook Pyro's wing, Pyro looked like he could handle himself in a fight..and the future was uncertain..Shrike even contemplated going back to see Bonnie..just to make utterly sure she was already now with the new information...and a new burning hatred to those beyond the projects.- 

"New topic..what can you tell me about this place..I'v always wanted to come here...I don't think G.U.N ever set foot here..or any human.." 
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBardPrincess Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:37 pm

Pyro listened, a lot of it not hitting home but understanding what Shrike was getting at for the most part. It was disheartening, and he'd fight if it came to it since hearing about these Replicant freaks got him thinking about what would happen if they got a hold of messed up technology, but after the handshake, change of subject.
"Hm... I don't know much, something about water monsters, echidnas, maybe something to do with the Chaos Emeralds...? I don't look around, I just run. You know? I think what happened about 20 years ago has something to do with it though - remember when that giant water monster destroyed Station Square? Was all over the news."
TheBardPrincess
TheBardPrincess
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:32 pm

-Shrike was intrigued and wanted to explore more, but Pyro seemed to suggest of creatures and inhabitants, not knowing to go ahead with it he did venture a little further towards the nearest structure and gazed up at it, ancient ruins from another time.

Shrike didn't recall the creature what attacked station square..he would of been to young to remember such a event happening..but if that creature was as powerful as the stories he heard of Chaos then he was not wanting to anger it or its followers any time soon.-

"Well I don't think I plan on staying long..bad luck has a habit of following me where ever I go, I always thought Karma one day may treat me nicely but instead it decides to slap me in the face time and time again...

Speaking of places...where do you reside in all of this...where is your home ? You know some times enjoying what we have around us is worth the stop to look..but I understand you more the Go go go kinda guy..some times I feel like doing that myself after the shit that's recently happened."

-He ended gazing up at the large ancient temple like structure he saw before him.-
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBardPrincess Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:24 am

If Shrike was too young, so was Pyro, though he was found the same year of the event, so he's heard about it a few times.
Pyro sighed, looking up at the stone structure Shrike stared at, as the soldier asked him a question.
"Oh, hm... I got my own apartment in Station Square. Not the best place, Bonnie has offered to take me In, but given I don't wanna hurt her in any way I potentially could so I keep distance. It's also where I work from, kinda like an office. Still, I'm alright. As you can probably guess I tend to fly and run more often then I do just sit around in an office all day, ya' know?"
Pyro looked up to him, thinking.
Now, he's not the smartest dude on the planet, nor was he a good judge if character at times, but he was putting stuff together...
"So uh, yeah, dude, where do you live?", he asked, looking out of the corner of his eye at Shrike.
TheBardPrincess
TheBardPrincess
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:22 pm

-Surprised when he heard he had a office job, thought that might not drive him up the wall given how dull he heard those places can get, Shrike wouldn't be caught dead in one, he too resided at station square, close proximity to Bonnie then.-

"You plus office just doesn't sound like it would work, for a guy who needs to be on the move or in the sky, I don't think I would work at one even if you paid me to go in and do it, I could see you more in the line of a freelancer, merc or bounty hunter...or one of those monster hunters I keep hearing about..suits you more in my honest opinion.

"Where I live ?...Well here there and really any where I can, the only true place I can stay out for sure is a secluded base held by my longest alley Dr Lysandre and a detachment of loyal Replicant soldiers, from there he may send me off to various places to do jobs, if not that I offer what little of skills I can give I.E protection to out laying isolated towns who need some one to watch over them, they provide me with temporary shelter.

Other then that, any thing from a small cave to a bench is what I resort to see the night by then carry on the next day, Bonnie was kind enough to say if I was ever in Station Square she would allow me to reside in her place while I was there...She is a great person..hope to see her again some day, but with recent Replicant forces activity spiking again we kinda waiting for them to strike again and try...yet again..to capture or kill their commander." 
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBardPrincess Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:46 pm

Pyro was a little surprised by the response to him being in an office, "N- no! Like an office, jeez man! I am a bounty hunter, don't ya' dare doubt that! I live there and work from there, sometimes people call me up to do stuff instead of me searchin' for the papers myself."

Shrike explained his current situation, even commending Pyro's sister, making him smile a little, "Heh... So I thought right, you're homeless. Hm... Well, sorry to hear that man, that really does suck. Say, I'll let my sis know I met you and thank her for bein' so kind, and you don't tell anyone 'bout what I tried to do. I see this Replicant stuff is pretty serious, so just, watch out. Don't want to learn you're a dead man and get Bonnie worried, right?"
TheBardPrincess
TheBardPrincess
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:07 pm

-Shrike tilted his head for a moment before heading back over to Pyro himself, seems like he was a full fledged bounty hunter, Shrike wondered if he had actually caught any one.-

"Huh, have you actually caught any one yet ? Or "Taken out" some who had a bounty on their head ? If so I would like to know...for interest sake."

-Shrike then paused for a moment to realize just how greatful he was of Bonnie, she was the first being in over 4 years to just..allow him to stay at her place at some one's place with out having to work for it or provide a protection to allow him to stay..he also found her very accepting and caring another rare thing he encountered.-

"I wonder when I would bite the bullet, some times I think its sheer luck Im still alive..but I would hate for her to find out that part, it's ok you get use to it..plus I could go back to Lysanders base..but it gets kinda boring and well he keeps sending me out and such..its like in the middle of no where.

Yes the Replicants have been a serious problem, G.U.N simply can't stop them, every time they confronted them they lost, the soldiers think faster, react faster, shoot more accurate and are telepathically lead by their commander, he can issue orders on a mere thought..also they move around in stolen G.U.N helicopters so stopping them before they get to where they want to be is impossible...not to mention they are ruthless and effective. Something I don't think you should get involved in should you encounter them." 
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBardPrincess Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:54 pm

Pyro was unsure what this former GUN soldier meant by "interest sake", and was a little concerned and put off a little by it, but he decided to give a half truth, "I... haven't killed or caught many, yet at least. Most recent bounty was a few weeks ago, a vampire I found in a nerd convention of some sort I forgot the name of, and I only recently got here like, a few months to a year ago or so, so haven't really got the chance to do so either."

Pyro listened in as Shrike began talking about Lysandre and the replicants again, noting that he felt only lucky to be alive but wouldn't want Bonnie to know that.
He chuckled, "Hey, it's okay, you got ya' head on ya' shoulders and a head about you, it's no surprise you're alive. And hey, for you, I won-"
He stopped, staring slightly above Shrike at the temple, equipping his Warpaint quickly.
A loud, familiar screech was heard, the sound of screaming metal.
Those damn things escaped.
"What the hell is that thing?!"
TheBardPrincess
TheBardPrincess
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:19 pm

-Well he seemed to have experience to back up his claim of a bounty hunter, his most recent being the a vampire, something was surprised about, he didn't believe they were real..but..seems like they are now to him, and it also was apparent that he had a few under his belt to back up his claim, good enough for Shrike.

Pyro commented more on that Shrike was still alive and still had his head on his shoulders..well at least for now, but something else had caught his attention all of a sudden. Pyro went silent and returned his warpaint to his face, Shrike..slightly confused tilted his head of why he was doing this.

That is when Shrike heard the sounds..eeire scraping metal..a flash back of something he heard before, he slowly turned around, could it be..did they really get out and now where out here..Shrike had a spike of fear running through him, a grim reminder of the close call escape from the foundry no to long ago, the armored figure primed his weapon..pulling the bolt back to chamber the gun and took aim, scanning the area for movement.- 

"I'v heard that sound before! I hope its not what I am thinking off, keep your eyes open...Helmets not picking up any thing just yet!" 
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBardPrincess Fri Aug 31, 2018 1:22 am

"Look up, stupid!", the bird cawed out as the metallic creature came down, jumping from the temple.
Pyro, not knowing what it was, proceeded to jump up and swing one of his Warpaint, the name of his weapons and not literal face paint, at the creature, appearing to be similar to a six-legged canine made of barbed wire... with a chainsaw tail?
Why would a chainsaw be on Clockwork Foundry? Maybe... Maybe it wasn't from the Foundry, it... "spawned" outside of it...? The fact no one knew how these things were made only left it as a bigger question mark.

The creature was caught in the blade's divisions and got tangled, before being swung into the ground and against a tree, where it got untangled and roared.
This one was weaker...? Maybe weapons worked on it.
"Have you dealt with somethin' like this before? Because it looks like no not I've ever seen!"
TheBardPrincess
TheBardPrincess
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next