Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shauker Private Research Co.

Go down

Shauker Private Research Co. Empty Shauker Private Research Co.

Post by Icantbelieveitsnotbutter Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:35 pm

Shauker, the founder of this organization, created it for the sole purpose of innovation. At all costs. They were known in their early days for doing some shady stuff, but they managed to sweep it under the rug. The rumors still circulate. Testing strange elements on live subjects, taking cash from mob bosses... They're all true. But they normally clean up their messes well, sometimes a rookie researcher will dump a body somewhere they shouldn't, but it's never traced to them.

Mostly.

Any survivors of their experiments are finished off unless confirmed dead. They normally get incinerated, but sometimes they must quickly dump a body.

The researchers aren't exactly nefarious, they believe the cause justifies the means. And the ends.

Shauker's long since passed, but some say the company didn't let him end there...

I'll make this longer when I consider introducing them into my roleplay!
Icantbelieveitsnotbutter
Icantbelieveitsnotbutter
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down