Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clockwork Chaos

Go down

Clockwork Chaos Empty Clockwork Chaos

Post by TheBardPrincess Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:06 pm

The city was filled with life, humans and Mobians alike walking around, talking, going to or coming from work - the sounds of happy children coming from the nearby park, the frequent sound of cars and trucks drowning out the chirping of doves and pigeons, and among them all was a new figure. 
Made of brass and aluminum on the outside, the old automaton wandered about, looking around in curiosity. It hadn't been too long since he was freed from his self-made prison in the sky, and he knew little to nothing of modern technology. Clockwork Foundry was advanced for its time, and it was nothing compared to everything he saw out here. 

Every so often, he noticed people staring at him, giving dirty glares. In his time since he had been freed, he learned of recent events as well - a mad doctor trying to take over the world using robots, no wonder so many didn't seem comfortable around him.

Soon, he came to an ice cream cart, a man with a mustache behind it. Their kind smile soon dulled... 
"Uh, hello? Do you need something?"
"O- oh, no, I'm quite alright-", the automaton replied before getting interrupted. 
"Than please leave, there are people who can actually eat this stuff that are willing to pay."
Charlie tilted his head, and let out a huff, "And how would you know I can't eat it if I want to?"
The ice cream man crossed his arms, looking over Charlie's head, before he chuckled, "One, your a robot, why would you need to eat? Two, your mouth doesn't even open. Now get out of line!"
Charlie turned to see the line of annoyed customers, then made a sighing noise, "Good point. I'll take my leave - cheerio, young man."
"Yeah, whatever."

As Charlie walked off, he remembered his life before Clockwork Foundry... His children enjoying ice cream. He hated how numb he felt... How he couldn't seem to get upset, he couldn't feel hot with anger. Just cold metal on a cool winter day... 
"How rude of him... Oh well, I'm certain he'll get what's coming to him after that show.", he lowly spoke to himself. 
Just then, he noticed the line was already disappearing - there was a kid, a young kitten, asking for ice cream. The man was clearly frustrated... 
If Charlie could get physically hotter from anger, he'd be fuming.

In the distance, a loud, unholy screeching could be heard. Someone screamed in response. Loud metallic clangs and the sound of metal scratching on pavement, coming quickly...
TheBardPrincess
TheBardPrincess
Staff
Staff

http://pyrode.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down