Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduction

2 posters

Go down

Introduction Empty Introduction

Post by Cheesecake_(Silver) Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:57 pm

Hi, this is my first forum, so I’m pretty new to the experience. My name is Cheesecake, and I mostly RP as Silver The Hedgehog, being that he is my favorite character. 
Me as a person? Well I’m a nerd who likes Sonic and UT, loves to draw, and plays guitar. I like to make friends with anyone, and I am very open to meeting anyone online. I won’t give out any personal information because I’m pretty paranoid about it, but I will be friends with anyone on this forum! 
Me as Silver? Well I portray Silver as a shy-ish cinnamon roll who just wants everyone to be happy. He has a crush on Blaze, but would rather keep her as a friend rather than anything else, because he’s afraid to change his friendship with her. He considers Blaze, Sonic, and Shadow (mostly...) to be his true friends and would do anything to keep them safe. He likes to draw and watch cartoons, and avoids conflict as much as he can.
So, yeah, I’m exited to join some RP’s!
Cheesecake_(Silver)
Cheesecake_(Silver)
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Introduction Empty Re: Introduction

Post by Wolf478 Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:28 am

Well hi there!

I'm Wolf478, joined the site about a year ago, and it's been quite an excitingly year at that! SomeTimes I get a little lost in the forum, reading RPs, so I still feel like a newbie from time to time.

As for RPing as Silver, in the rules section it does mention that's you aren't able to RP as a cannon character without applying and being approved for it. But tbh, that's probably how I'd try to RP as silver if I got the role.

It's good to see a new face around here Cheescake(Or silver, whichever you prefer) and I'm always up for an RP, dont be shy to let me if your looking For an RP Smile
Wolf478
Wolf478
Staff
Staff

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbJFpfGfur74HDRCDFl7bqg

Back to top Go down