Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obligatory Uttering of Salutations to you all!

2 posters

Go down

Obligatory Uttering of Salutations to you all! Empty Obligatory Uttering of Salutations to you all!

Post by NicetiesNOW Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:55 am

...Salutations, as I honor the title!

I'm NicetiesNOW!, something created in my never-ending venture to make as many usernames as confusingly possible simply for the goal of being...unique? Eh, it's worth something, I guess.

I've been an RP fanatic for around 3-4 years now, semi-literate for 2-3, and fully literate for about one and a half years. A diehard writer at heart, RP just brings a sort of intrinsic joy to me, a de facto multiplayer form of writing! How cool!

In addition, as you might expect as someone who's come across this fair forum, I'm a venerable consumer of Video Games and the franchises the medium has spawned, and, well, Sonic tends to be one of my favorites not only for the gameplay, but for the juicy lore, and chemistry, and characters, oh how amazing it all is! There's just something that Sonic truly gels together well, a perfect combo of fantasy, sci-fi, adventure, all in a concise but varied manner. Just, how deep Sonic goes, yet how accessible it is, is a feat in its own right.

...Aaaanyway, so, uh, yeah, I'll be positively jumping for joy to RP with you all from now on, at least after I've fixed myself up profile and character-wise. Obviously, there's still work to be done...

...Whatever the case, perhaps this may be my newest RP drug of choice, over-the-counter of course, optimistically speaking. Nevertheless, I'll be happy to meet you all throughout SRN!
NicetiesNOW
NicetiesNOW

Back to top Go down

Obligatory Uttering of Salutations to you all! Empty Re: Obligatory Uttering of Salutations to you all!

Post by Dione Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:19 pm

Well hello there! Welcome to SRN. It's super nice to meet you c: 

I'm Dione, one of the moderators of this place! If you ever run into any issues or have questions, don't hesitate to ask me or any of the other staff for help. That's what we're here for ;D

It's great to see so much enthusiasm, and I really hope you'll enjoy your time here with all of us! Iiiiin case you're interested, we also have a Discord server you can join if you so wish! Makes for a lot of easier planning RP-wise and more interaction with the people on the forum itself. 

So yah, welcome, and enjoy your time here! Hopefully you'll find your place here soon enough ^^
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Obligatory Uttering of Salutations to you all! Empty Re: Obligatory Uttering of Salutations to you all!

Post by Guest Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:49 pm

Hey there! I'm Tau, one of the newer members here. I tell ya, this place is great! Also, you seem very excited, and I hope you are! So yeah, great place. Also, confusing usernames? I'm right there with ya. Bye for now!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down