Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings!

3 posters

Go down

Greetings! Empty Greetings!

Post by KingOfGames Sun Dec 29, 2019 4:48 pm

Greetings, I am the King Of (video) Games, or that is what I call myself anyway.

I have never used a roleplay site before becoming at least acceptable in the writing department, and even so, I still don't think I do it all that well. I have only been roleplaying with my friends on Discord until now, and even then, that was a totally different format.

This all looks intimidating to me, and from looking at some of the open roleplays, people here are really good at this. So I hope I can fit in with the big kids and actually have fun here.

I haven't made a character or customized my profile at the time of this post, but I hope you like them! I am excited to see what other people got on this site!

(Due to my living situation, I am only able to use the computer during weekends, so if I'm correct to what I think it is, I shall mostly be using the Discord server as I can access that with ease, whether I MUST use this site or not, I can only hope this isn't a hindrance for any of you.)
KingOfGames
KingOfGames
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Greetings! Empty Re: Greetings!

Post by Dione Sun Dec 29, 2019 4:59 pm

Eyoo! Welcome to SRN! Hopefully this will be a nice first forum you join ^^ 

I'm Dione, one of the staff members and a moderator of this place c: If there's ever any questions or if any issues may arise, don't be afraid to hit me or any other staff member up. That's what we're here for after all ;D

And yeah, we have a Discord server! There's a fair few active people on there, we have a couple roleplay channels and it's easier to communicate and plan with people from the forum in general over there and to make friends c: If you'd like to join, you can send me a DM and I'll get back to ya asap!
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregan Wed Jan 01, 2020 11:13 pm

Well hey there, welcome to the site! I'm Dregan, one of the Admins around here. Admittedly a somewhat inactive one, buuut hoping to fix that somewhat this year - so I shall definitely see you about!

I've seen that you've been settling into the Discord at the very least, so hopefully you're beginning to get comfortable here! I understand feeling worried/self-conscious, especially if you're new to these sorts of communities -  but it's always worth remembering, everyone was new once. And the best way to improve at RPing or writing is... well, to just go ahead and do it! I'd like to think we're a welcoming community, with people of all different levels participating, so you won't receive any judgement - and I'm personally always excited to see how new people write and develop. So feel free to dive right in wherever you see fit!
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

http://barred.smackjeeves.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum