Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stepping Down

3 posters

Go down

Stepping Down Empty Stepping Down

Post by Dregan Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:30 pm

Hey guys, it's me! Some of you know who I am, others... probably not so much. Which is part of the reason this announcement is being made.
I've been an admin here for the past... 5 or 6 years now? And I've been an active member here for... significantly less than that, if we're honest. Whilst I stepped into a Staff position all those years back as a means of assisting the other Admins at the time, it can't ever be said I truly comitted fully to the role.

That's not to say nothing came from it. I've had chance to interact and help a lot of members in various ways - got to know a lot of people. I've also run a couple of events in that time - most notably the TTT - the Tremendous Tribulations Tournament! I... can't neccesarily say I ran it _well,_ but I can at the very least safely claim I did run it, and I do hope those who got involved do remember it fondly, for however flawed many aspects of it were.

Still, I think it's suitable and fair that I admit both that... well, I'm not quite suited to be an Admin here - and if I'm open and honest, I don't have the desire to be. I've spoken with the other Staff, however this can be considered my official notice to you, the members of the site, that I'm stepping down as one of the Admins.
I'm not gonna disappear into the abyss - I'll still be around. Hey, I may even be more active now, now I can look at the place as just somewhere to chill, as opposed to some sort of pressure I should be taking responsibility over. But from here-on-out, I'mma just be a member.

So yeah, uh, that's it. I do have a few things I need to finish up/sort out, lingering from the older days of things I ran here. But in all true capacities as an Admin - I'm done!
Ciao for now guys.
I'll catch y'all around.
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

http://barred.smackjeeves.com/

Back to top Go down

Stepping Down Empty Re: Stepping Down

Post by Electrisa Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:59 pm

Thanks for joining us for all these years, Dregman! I'm glad I had someone like you and the rest of older staff to look up to, and I hope I can still look at things with your sort of collection of mind 8D

I hope you'll get to find SRN more fun than frustrating now <3
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

http://electrisa.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:48 pm

Couldn't agree more with Elec! It's been real good working with you on this forum, and you've set a great example for all of us to look up to ^^ 

We'll see ya around~!
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down