Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xenox the Gizoid

3 posters

Go down

Xenox the Gizoid Empty Xenox the Gizoid

Post by RezTheFalcon Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:20 pm

Name:
- Xenox (pronounced Zee-knocks)

Species:
- Android (Gizoid)

Appearance:
- Xenox has silver and gray armor plating with a white mouth plate. His visual receptors are dark blue. He also has cyan lights on his chest, forehead, and along his legs.

Xenox the Gizoid Img_2013

Abilities:
- Since he is a Gizoid, Xenox is able to copy other people's powers, abilities, and weaponry. However, Xenox is nowhere near as powerful as Emrel was because they do not have centuries of battle data stored in their memory because he was one of the last Gizoids created by the Nocturnus Clan.

Allies:
- According to them, Xenox only has one true ally, and that is the person that awakened them. Rez the Falcon. (More on that later) They do not mind getting help from others though.

Enemies:
- None

Strengths:
- Xenox is very adaptable to any combat situation and can use his battle data to calculate the best way to defeat his opponents.
- Being a robot, Xenox does not feel any physical pain.

Weaknesses:
- Being a robot also has it's cons as well. Even though Xenox doesn't feel pain, he is very weak to electric and EMP attacks.
- Xenox is still learning and upgrading his AI system so he has trouble understanding things sometimes.

History:
- Many years after the Nocturnus Clan were imprisoned in the Twilight Cage, Rez and Spiral were exploring the Mystic Ruins of the ancient Knuckles Clan. As they were looking at the ruin inscriptions on the walls, they happened to find a chamber that held a robot hunched over that looked very akin to a mobian. They decided to take the robot with them. But as soon as Rez touched it, the robot activated, looking up.

=Who are you? Why are you here?=

"I'm Rez! And this is Spiral!" Rez said. "And we were exploring these ruins when we happened to find you. Just... Who, or what, are you?"

=I am Xenox. Warrior Gizoid of the Nocturnus Clan.=

"The Nocturnus Clan? They have been gone for over a millennium. Why don't you hang out with us?"

After that, Xenox went along with Rez and Spiral on several other adventures until he decided to travel on his own.

Last edited by RezTheFalcon on Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:28 pm; edited 3 times in total
RezTheFalcon
RezTheFalcon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Xenox the Gizoid Empty Re: Xenox the Gizoid

Post by Bryni the Wolf Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:49 pm

Nice! I like the idea of using a gizoid, since not many people think to create a gizoid as their OC. Great job!
Bryni the Wolf
Bryni the Wolf
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KingOfGames Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:43 pm

Probably because they can get pretty OP with the right opportunities. But it’s looking like the admins didn’t touch this one, so I guess it’s fine?
KingOfGames
KingOfGames
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by RezTheFalcon Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:16 pm

Yeah. I kinda didn't think about that when making this one. I guess I'll just have to be careful how I use his skill copy ability.

Last edited by RezTheFalcon on Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : missing word)
RezTheFalcon
RezTheFalcon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down