Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nuclear Option

3 posters

Go down

The Nuclear Option Empty The Nuclear Option

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:55 pm

((Post order will be in the order of the first posts.))

Glasby City Airport. It was just a normal airport, with tens of thousands of people flying in and out every day. But you're not here to on vacation. You're here to save the day. In the midst of the Departures area, stood the man you were told to look for. A man, a human, to be precise, in a black suit with a bright orange tie, holding a sign that says "Fission". While not the tallest human around, he was quite easy to pick out of the crowd. The man checked his watch. 4:45 A.M.. The guild members should be here soon. He looked around again, looking quite impatient. He did have a schedule to keep, after all. 

((Short and sweet intro. Let's get to work.))

Back to top Go down

The Nuclear Option Empty Re: The Nuclear Option

Post by KingOfGames Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:28 pm

The plane everyone was in finally landed, Clash being the first to come out, clutching something in his hands.

He looks around, and in the span of a second, he notices the incredibly bright outfit the human was wearing, along with the sign.

"C'mon you guys! I see the person we're looking for!"
Clash said to his teammates while running towards the man.

Last edited by KingOfGames on Sat Apr 04, 2020 5:25 am; edited 1 time in total
KingOfGames
KingOfGames
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bryni the Wolf Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:35 pm

Bryni sighs at Clash's enthusiasm, wishing he could have the same amount. But unlike Clash, Bryni was quite nervous about his first guild quest. 
"Alright. Let's go guys." Bryni says calmly with a slight sigh.

Last edited by Bryni the Wolf on Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : (I'm blind and didn't notice a typo))
Bryni the Wolf
Bryni the Wolf
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RezTheFalcon Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:06 am

Rez, stepping out of the plane, slung his bag holding the new lightning wispon he got at the guild over his shoulder.

"C'mon Bryni, be a little more optimistic! Aren't you at least a little excited about your first mission?"

Rez then saw Clash run over to a human wearing a suit and an orange bowtie.

"Guess that's the contact, Spiral." Rez said as he patted his bag. Spiral the wisp then peeked out of a pocket on the bag and saw the human. Spiral squeaked in fear and went back into the pocket.

"All humans are that big Spiral. It's okay. You got me to protect you."

Spiral slowly floated out of the pocket and then nodded to Rez before resting on his shoulder.

Rez then made his way over to the human.

"Nice to meet you sir! I'm Rez, and this is Spiral." Rez said motioning to his little alien buddy.

"What's your name?"
RezTheFalcon
RezTheFalcon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:09 am

((For future reference, the man is wearing a black business suit and an orange straight tie.))

The man immediately noticed the three he was here for, as two of them were approaching quite quickly, and the wolf lagging behind, seeming timid, or nervous. Probably the latter. The blue falcon reached the man in the suit, introducing himself as Rez and his wisp as Spiral. "Well, nice to meet you both!". He seemed quite happy and gave a smile to Rez. "My name's Charles Beare! Call me Charlie, if you want!" Charlie folded up the sign, noticing that the hedgehog, Clash, had reached him as well. "Clash, correct? And I assume that the wolf back there would be Bryni?" Charlie then looked at them all. "Sorry to get you all up so early! I hope you guys aren't tired of flying. We still have a bit farther to go!"

Last edited by TauZeroReached on Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by KingOfGames Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:26 am

Clash gave a salute to Charlie, his expression was quite cheerful, especially considering the high stakes on what is their first mission.

"It's nice to meet you Mr. Charles!" "I think we're all good to go!"

Clash looks back at Bryni, and goes to give him a pat on the back, trying to reassure him that they could do this.

OOC: (I am going to make the assumption that Clash introduced them to Kane and Carter when they met up in the guild, therefore they'd know their names and can see them, if you need additional info, PM me, preferably on discord.)
KingOfGames
KingOfGames
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bryni the Wolf Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:58 pm

"Thanks for the reassurance guys." Bryni said to Rez and Clash
"Charlie right? Nice to meet you!" Bryni said to the man in the suit.
"Don't worry about waking me up early. That was sleeping in for me." Bryni said in reply to Charlie's apology.

OOC: (Just to clarify, Rez has a wisp or a Chao named Spiral?)
Bryni the Wolf
Bryni the Wolf
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RezTheFalcon Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:28 pm

"Well it's nice to meet you Charlie!" Rez said to the man in the suit. Spiral chimed in as well.

"Oh! Charlie, Spiral said he takes no offense, but he's actually a wisp. Not a chao."

"So, where's this fission reactor we are supposed to shut down?" Rez said as he adjusted his scarf.
RezTheFalcon
RezTheFalcon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:26 am

"Well, good to see that you all have enthusiasm! And my apologies, Spiral." Charlie smiled at Rez. "Well, we've still got another little flight to get on to, but we don't need to be at the plane for a few minutes."

"So why'd you guys sign up for this quest? You're new members, right? This is quite a dangerous little operation we have here. You think they'd send veteran members. Regardless, you wouldn't be here if you didn't have the skills to pay the bills, right?"

((I was a bit rushed writing this. I apologize if it was a bit short.))

Back to top Go down

Post by KingOfGames Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:39 am

(Oh, sorry man, if I was nagging you then feel free to take your time and ignore my whining.)

Clash put his fist into his hand with a smile.

"Well, we can't be veterans until we actually do something right?" "We can all fight really well, and my dad's a scientist, so he can help when things get hard!"
KingOfGames
KingOfGames
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bryni the Wolf Wed Apr 08, 2020 4:20 am

"Also, I can do this." Bryni said after Clash explained that they could all fight well. Bryni then proceeded to ignite his fist on fire.
"I'm kind of a Pyrotechnic. I can ignite my hands, legs, and sword. Which always returns to my hand if I hold my hand out at it. I'm bonded with the crystal in my sword. The Infernus Calcite to be exact with the name. And like Clash said. We can't become veterans without experience!" Bryni said.
Bryni the Wolf
Bryni the Wolf
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RezTheFalcon Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:24 pm

Rez responded to Charlie's question about his level of experience in the guild.

"Well, figured I might as well start off with a challenge. Also, it's not every day you get the opportunity to save a whole city!"

Rez high fived Spiral before finishing with,

"And we are definitely capable of accomplishing this mission."
RezTheFalcon
RezTheFalcon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:09 am

Charlie smiled at the three of them. They seemed quite energetic and enthusiastic. "Well, Varker Technologies has no lack of scientific talent, but yes, I suppose your dad could help if need be." Charlie looked to Bryni, who was demonstrating his pyrokinesis. "You look combat ready, that's for sure. Just try not to do that on the plane, alright? Don't need any alarms going off, ya feel me?"

At this point, Rez was talking about saving a city and being able to accomplish the mission. "Well, I wouldn't say that you'd be saving the city... Actually, from the size of the event we could have..." he trailed off, thinking. "Yeah, you know what, you would save the city." Charlie then checked his watch and his eyes widened "Well, uh, we gotta get going!" With that, he motioned for the three to follow him, and began walking at quite a fast pace.

Charlie led the three to a gate, and exchanged a few words with the person at the desk, a female rabbit. The rabbit nodded and opened a door holding it open which led out onto the tarmac. With a small nod to the rabbit, Charlie walked through the door, the three rookie heroes following as well. Down a staircase and a few minutes later, Charlie arrived at a small luxury jet with a white and orange paint scheme. He turned around to the three mobians behind him, not even a little out of breath, and said "That was a nice little walk. huh?" he smiled at the three, and a staircase lowered from near the nose, just behind the cockpit. "After you!"

((For simplicity's sake, let's just say that the plane is a Luxor from GTAV. Also, if I appeared to control your characters for a bit there, I just figured you wouldn't mind since they're just walking through the airport.))

Back to top Go down

Post by KingOfGames Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:54 pm

Clash excitedly runs into the jet, a bit surprised that they'd get something like this for a short ride. As he sits in a seat, Clash takes out two small boxes and offers them to Rez and Bryni.

"My dad gave me these to help on the mission, they'll help us talk to each other as well as let us do that 'light speed dash' thing if you throw it."

Afterwards, he turns his head to Charlie.

"Is that cool with you Mr. Charles?"

(I probably should have specified, the box contains a crystal ring, which you gotta put on and then throw to do the thing, don't throw the box plz.)

Last edited by KingOfGames on Thu Apr 16, 2020 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
KingOfGames
KingOfGames
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bryni the Wolf Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:25 pm

Bryni walked up the stairs, and into the jet. He had started to feel optimistic and excited about this mission.
"Wow... I've never been in a jet before." Bryni said in amazement. At that point Clash handed him the box.
"Sweet! I've always wondered what it feels like to be a speedster." Bryni said after taking the box.

OOC: (No worries Tau! I didn't really feel like my character was being controlled by you. After all it's like you said: It is just walking through an airport. Very Happy)
Bryni the Wolf
Bryni the Wolf
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RezTheFalcon Thu Apr 16, 2020 10:06 pm

Rez climbed the steps of the jet and looked through the interior. This was much different than a regular passenger plane. Rez slid his hand across the polished arm rest of a seat. Rez put his bag down and Spiral flew into the side pocket, as he sat down in the seat and leaned back.

"I could get used to this!"

Just then, Clash pulled two boxes out of his bag and handed one of them to Rez.

"My dad gave me these to help on the mission, they'll help us talk to each other as well as let us do that 'light speed dash' thing if you throw it."

Rez pulled the device out of the box to inspect it.

"Sweet! I've heard of some people that could use this ability. Spiral and I tried it once, but we ended up falling in a lake." Rez said as he laughed.

"I think we are all set Mr. Charlie! Let's roll!"

(OOC: KOG, I'm assuming the device works in the same aspect of one of Sonic's moves in Sonic Battle. where he throws a ring and then spins towards it after pressing the action button again?")
RezTheFalcon
RezTheFalcon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 03, 2020 2:08 am

Charlie had followed Rez onto the plane, but he didn't miss Clash's question. "Yeah, that's fine with me! We do have a few things to give you once we get to the islands, but that's not until later." He chuckled at Bryni's statement, saying "Well, there's a first time for everything, right?"

Charlie smiled at them, and, while standing in the aisle, said "Everybody strapped in?"

Back to top Go down

Post by KingOfGames Sun May 03, 2020 2:37 am

Clash was practically bouncing in his seat in excitement, and when he hears Rez tell his tale about the light dash, he laughs a bit.

"Well, you probably won't have the same problem with these."

Then, Charlie asked if everyone was ready.

"Yeah! Let's get moving!"

(And yes Rez, pretty much exactly like that, except that it can be thrown as hard as the user can, and that the trajectory of the ring can be manipulated by the user's mind, until it runs out of momentum.)
KingOfGames
KingOfGames
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bryni the Wolf Mon May 04, 2020 5:56 pm

"Hey Charlie, does this jet have a pilot? Bryni asked.
"I've heard of self flying jets and I was curious whether this was one or not." Bryni said, his face revealing he was hoping it was.

(Sorry if this post is a little short. I tried my best to think of something to help move the roleplay along but was kind of stuck.)
Bryni the Wolf
Bryni the Wolf
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RezTheFalcon Mon May 04, 2020 6:13 pm

Rez sat down in his seat, strapped in and fastened his seat belt before saying,

"I'm all set Charlie!"

Rez looked into the seat next to him where he had placed his bag. Spiral was peeking out of the side pocket with a look of excitement on his face. He then chirped at Rez.

"Spiral says he's ready too!"
RezTheFalcon
RezTheFalcon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum