Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Being an "essential worker" sucks

3 posters

Go down

Being an "essential worker" sucks Empty Being an "essential worker" sucks

Post by Guest Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:17 am

Hey all, popping on to apologize for my sudden disappearance. I had stopped going to work for a bit, because I wasn't essential, and then got a call basically saying "hey we need you right now, you're essential" (I work in construction) and I haven't had a lot of time to pop on here. Apologies to those involved in the RPs that I am holding up. I'm going to be active pretty sporadically, but I'll try to post in RPs when I can.

This COVID crap is really stressing me out, guys. First, the annoyance of "bye, wait come back". Then a white police officer killed a black man, and, of course, people are cooped up with nothing to do, so what better reason to go break crap and get a brand new TV than this ready-made reason? I work in Seattle, and I am so close to grabbing a bulldozer and introducing the scoop to a few rioters. To the actual protesters, the ones with signs and who aren't breaking things, thanks. You guys make the world a bit better.

Jeez. Talk about a vent. Sorry. I'm just super stressed.

Anyway, I apologize for me going poof. Keep on trucking, people.

Back to top Go down

Being an "essential worker" sucks Empty Re: Being an "essential worker" sucks

Post by Electrisa Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:27 am

I'm so sorry, dude :c Very stressful times are happening indeed, and all over the world too (though man, you're in the middle of the biggest noise right now judging by your location!)

Take your time, and hope you're well!!
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

http://electrisa.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by KingOfGames Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:30 pm

Oh jeez, it really sounds like you're taking the brunt of it huh?

Well, allow me to apologize for any rp's (That both you and I are involved in) you've been skipped in as I am (usually) the reason why you've been skipped, as I am an impatient little boy.

I hope you aren't getting yelled at on the streets or anything crazy like that, and I hope to see you soon.
KingOfGames
KingOfGames
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by RezTheFalcon Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:48 pm

Sorry man! I know the feeling. I'm an essential worker as well, and I agree that a lot of bad stuff is happening right now. Take all the time you need!
RezTheFalcon
RezTheFalcon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 07, 2020 1:46 am

Guess who’s back? Yup! Me! I’ve come back to you with time, a phone that Discord actually works on, and maybe a couple of characters...
Megareactor Meltdown will continue! Sorry for my going poof. So yup! I’m back. Not like anybody missed me, but yeah! I missed me, I guess? Anyways, less stress makes me give my best, so expect some stuff from me soon!

Back to top Go down

Post by KingOfGames Fri Aug 07, 2020 7:30 am

Ooh, Discord? Didn't know you had that, otherwise we would've invited you into some group chats.

Anyway, welcome back my guy!
KingOfGames
KingOfGames
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down