Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alexander the Scorpion

Go down

Alexander the Scorpion Empty Alexander the Scorpion

Post by RezTheFalcon Fri Oct 02, 2020 6:38 am

Name: Alexander Clayton
Nicknames: Alex, Xander, The Sting Slinger
Species: Scorpion

Appearance: Alexander stands at 3' 9". He has a long, segmented tail with a venomous stinger at the tip. He has sharp claws on his hands. He has a durable, red exoskeleton with black markings on his ankles, arms, tail, and face. He has a light gray muzzle, and blue eyes.

For clothing Alexander wears a brown Cowboy hat with a blue trim. He also has a blue bandana that he wears around his neck, and sometimes over his face. On his hands he wears black gloves that are fingerless on the thumb and index finger. The gloves also have blue rings around the fingerless tips, as well as blue cloth on the wrist. His shoes are a mix of combat boots and cowboy boots. They are gray with brown straps and a silver button on the sides. He has a brown belt with a silver buckle as well as a low hanging hip holster for his revolver. The hip holster also has an extra hidden pocket to store extra ammo.

References:
Alexander the Scorpion Alexan10

PERSONALITY TRAITS

- Practicing his accuracy
- A good drink every now and then

Dislikes:
- Mint flavored anything
- Silence

Personality:
Other than the people that he grows really close with, Alexander really only cares about himself. He'll always try to figure out a way to get the better end out of a situation, and doesn't care much about if how he does it will hurt other people. Physically, or emotionally.

COMBAT TRAITS

Powers / Weapons:
- Stinger Venom | Alexander can use the venomous stinger on his tail for defense, as well as an offensive weapon in a fight.
- Revolver | Alexander's trusty revolver is his most trusted tool for most situations.
- Sharp claws | Alexander can use his claws to fight, and he can also use them to climb up most surfaces.

Strengths:
- Skilled thief | Alexander has several years of experience stealing things thanks to his involvement with the Black Rose.
- Durable Exoskeleton | Alexander's skin is very thick, and he can take quite a few hits before feeling any ill effects.
- Firearms Prowess | Along with his revolver, Alexander is very knowledgeable in the use of many types of firearms.

Weaknesses:
- Limited Shots | Guns require ammo to fire, so if he runs out, Alexander needs time to reload.
- Venom Recharge | Similar to his ammo, Alex needs time to recharge the potency of the venom in his stinger if he uses it too much.

SOCIAL INFORMATION

Positive relations
- Sivaan Delacom | Alexander's boss, and leader of the Black Rose crime organization.

Negative relations
N/A

BACKSTORY
     For as long as he could remember, Alexander lived on his own in the streets of Station Square. People would often ask him if they could help him, but he always declined their offer. One of his favorite things to do was to sit on a bench in front of an electronics store window and watch old western movies on the tvs they had on display. He grew so fond of them, that he often daydreamed about living on the open range.
     One day, when Alexander was about 14, he saw a mannequin dressed up in the window of a costume shop as a western bandit. He just had to get that costume. Only he had one small problem. He hardly had any money to spare, let alone enough to buy an entire costume. He looked up and down the sidewalk, trying to think of a way to get that costume. When suddenly, he noticed a possum dressed in a maroon suitcoat and hat. He walked up to their side and tugged on their sleeve before saying,

"Excuse me sir, do you have any money you could spare?"

"I'm afraid not my boy. Now if you'll excuse me, I have some business to atten-" The possum said before the young scorpion grabbed hold of his pants and interrupted with,

"Please sir! Anything?"

"Like I said before young man, I don't have any money to give you, and I really must be going." 

The possum pulled Alexander's hands off of his pants and proceeded to continue on his way. Alexander watched the possum get farther and farther from view before lifting up his hand. In it, was the wallet of the possum.

"Let's see how much money you actually have here." Alexander whispered to himself as he walked into the store.

To his surprise, the wallet had quite a large amount of money in it. Enough to buy about thirty of the bandit costumes he had wanted. A few moments later, Alex came out of the store, clad in gray boots, a holster, a blue bandana, black and blue gloves, and a brown cowboy hat. He was about to head over to his favorite bench when a cane was swung in front of him.

"I think you have something that belongs to me." It was the possum from which Alexander stole the wallet from. Alexander looked down in shame, as he handed the wallet back.

"I'm sorry for stealing your wallet sir."
The possum stared down at the young scorpion before saying,

"What is your name young man?"

"Alexander, sir. Alexander Clayton."

"My name is Mr. Delacom. I must say I'm impressed with your technique." The possum said to them as he pointed to his pocket, which Alexander had cut a hole in with his clawed fingers.
"Though you could use a bit more finesse when stealing things."

The possum looked around before leaning down to whisper,

"Tell you what, I'll help you sharpen your skills as a thief."

"Really?"

"Well you certainly look the part."

Alexander thought it over. He then decided to take the possum's advice. The next day, Alexander was taken in as an official member of the Black Rose. After spending several years learning how to be a skilled thief, Alexander quickly climbed the ranks of the criminal organization. Eventually becoming a respected leader in the organization, he was given a special gift from Sivaan. A box with a note that said, 'A little something to complete the look.' He opened the box to see a genuine western revolver. He held the gun in his hands before putting it in his holster and thinking to himself,

'I finally became a cowboy. After all these years. Thank you Mr. Delacom.'
RezTheFalcon
RezTheFalcon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum