Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nita the Flying Squirrel

2 posters

Go down

Nita the Flying Squirrel Empty Nita the Flying Squirrel

Post by RezTheFalcon Fri Dec 04, 2020 8:31 am

Name: Donita Alson
Nicknames: Nita
Species: Flying Squirrel

Appearance: 
Nita is a slightly smaller mobian at 2'9". Her eyes are a light pink coloration. She has green fur, with peachy colored fur around her pointed nose, face, inside her ears, and along her arms. Her tail is long and curls in on itself near the tip of it. She has a small ponytail held together with a pink hair tie. For clothing, she wears a light blue t-shirt with navy around the neck, and ends of the sleeves. Nita also wears black shorts with a white stripe down the outside of each leg. She has white gloves that are held on with pink straps. For footwear, Nita has a pair of custom pink and light blue soap shoes. Finally, she carries around a brown satchel pack with a gold button clip to carry things that she collects on her travels.

References:
[size=40]Nita the Flying Squirrel Nita_t11
[/size]

PERSONALITY TRAITS

- Taking pictures
- Parkour
- Laying in soft grass

Dislikes:
- Being alone
- Her friends getting hurt

Personality:
Kind / Optimistic
Nita is a very happy person, and loves meeting new people. She will always try to find the good in someone, even if they seem kinda mean at first. Though if you try to hurt her friends be warned, she is willing to do almost anything to protect the people she cares about.

COMBAT TRAITS

Powers:
- Gliding | Nita can glide around using the flaps under her arms.
- H-G-O Chip | A special chip implanted in Nita's neck allows her to talk to wisps, and also not fully transform when fusing with one.
- Pink spikes wisp partner | When fused with her partner, Nita can emit glowing pink spikes from her hands or feet. This can greatly help for climbing, or for combat.

Strengths:
- Optimism | Nita is very good at finding the good in a situation, and it takes a lot to get her discouraged, more so upset.
- Agility | Years of practicing parkour with Rez during her childhood helped Nita to be extremely agile. She can flip around quite well when she needs to, and her wing flaps help her even more for stability.

Weaknesses:
- Naive | Nita is very trusting of most people so that can get her into a jam every once in a while.
- Distracted Easily | Nita is always exploring and finding things, so she will sometimes trail off from her original task if something peaks her interest enough.
- Wisp Powers | If you get Nita separated from Pint, she won't be able to use their abilities.

SOCIAL INFORMATION

Positive relations
- Peter and Jen Alson | Nita's parents that owned a fruit stand in the village before it was destroyed.
- Rez the Falcon | Nita grew up in the same village as Rez, and though she is too scared to admit it to him, she has a bit of a crush on him.
- Terry the Bobcat | Nita's adoptive big brother. Nita's family took Terry into their home when they found him wandering the streets of their village one night.
- Pint | Nita's hot-headed pink spike wisp partner. Nita met Pint after the lab incident that separated the only family she had left.

Negative relations
- None

BACKSTORY
     Nita lived in a small village with her parents that owned a fruit stand. They lived next to a family of avian mobians. Nita spent most of her time hanging out with the family's son, a falcon by the name of Rez. For several years they played together as best friends. Until one day, Nita woke up one day to find there was someone new in their house. A young bobcat wearing a purple bandana was sitting on the couch.

"Oh, hi! My name is Donita, but just Nita is fine too." Nita waited for a response from the bobcat, but they just turned away from her. Now Nita was curious. She walked over and flipped herself over the back of the couch right next to the bobcat.

"Sooooo... What's your name?" There was silence for a bit as the bobcat turned away from the flying squirrel, and then back.

"T-Terry." The bobcat said quietly. "My name is Terry."

"Nice to meet'cha Terry!" Just then, Nita's parents came in.

"Oh, Nita! I see you have already met our visitor." Said Jen. "Your father and I found him last night as we were closing up the fruit stand. Though he never said anything to us."

"He said something to me!" Nita interjected. "He told me his name is Terry."

"Oh! Well Terry, you are welcome to stay as long as you want!" Peter said smiling. "As long as you let your parents know where you were last night."

"I... I don't have parents." Terry said as silence swept across the room.

"Whaddya mean? Of course you have parents!" Nita said. "Everyone came from somewhere, right?"

"No, What I mean is... My parents are... Dead. They died in a fire about a year ago." Terry said as tears ran down his face. "I was the only one to get out of our house."

Nita's mother held her hands to her mouth in shock. "Oh Peter, Do you think this boy found our stand for a reason?" She whispered to her husband.

"I don't know. But I think if we are able to help someone in need, we should do it."

Peter and Jen walked up to the couch and Peter said,

"Terry, we have plenty of space in our house. If you are interested, you could live with us."

Terry thought about it for a minute. "Are you sure?"

"Of course sweetie." Jen said. "No one should have to live alone after something like that!"

After giving it a bit of thought, Terry said,

"O-Ok. I think I will stay with you guys."

"Yay! Our family is bigger!" Nita shouted. "C'mon, you should meet our neighbor Rez! He's very nice!" She grabbed Terry's hand and led him to the door. From then on, Nita and Terry grew closer as siblings, Nita looking up to Terry as a brother, and Terry gaining more confidence as he got older.

Several years later, and the events explained in the later part of Rez's backstory take place. Eggman's forces invade Nita's village and her, Rez, and Terry go to the scientist's lab to test his new invention, the H-G-O Chip. Terry fuses with a purple frenzy wisp and freaks out, destroying moniters and equipment left and right. Nita was among the people that fled when Rez went into the chamber and was knocked unconscious.

After fleeing the lab, Nita finds a small cave. She runs inside and thinks about what just happened.

'Mom and Dad told me to go with Terry and Rez. I hate to think what happened back at the village. And Rez. Why did Terry attack him like that? We were all friends!' Tears started to trickle down Nita's face. She sits down in a corner when suddenly she hears a voice.

"Hey! What are you doing?!"

"H-Hello? Who's there?" She asked as she looked around the cave.

"Down here! You're sitting on my tentacle!"

Nita looks down to see a pink spike wisp struggling to pull their small appendage out from underneath her.

"O-Oh, I'm sorry!" Nita says as she gets up. "Are you ok?"

"Just what do you think you are doing? Why don't you go pick on someone your own size?" The pink wisp lifted two of it's tentactles up and rolled them into somewhat of a fist shape.

"I-I'm sorry. I-I-It's just... I just lost everyone that I ever cared about." Nita said as she began crying more.

The wisp froze for a moment before putting their tentacles back down and looking a bit ashamed, feeling like he startled this small mobian.

"Hey kid, uh... Would a new friend help ya feel better?"

A new friend?" Nita asked as she calmed down a bit.

"Yeah. My name is Pint."

"Pint?" Nita repeated before saying, "Oh, I get it! Cause you're such a pint-sized little cutie!" Nita said as she attempted to hug the wisp.

"Woah, woah! Spike wisp here! Don't wanna hurt yourself do ya?"

"I guess not." Nita said as she looked around at the blankness of the cave walls.

"So uhh... You wanna maybe... Go look for your peeps?" Pint asked.

"You really think they could still be out there?"

"Hey, anything's possible."

"*sniff* You're right! They could still be out there!" Nita said as a new rush of determination rushed through her.

"C'mon Pint! You can ride in my pack if you want!" Nita said as she opened a flap revealing an open open pocket just big enough for a wisp.

"Hey thanks! You would not believe how tiring floating around all day gets." Pint said as he flew into the pouch.

"You're welcome little buddy!" Nita then backtracked towards the mouth of the cave.

As Nita walked out of the cave she looked down at Pint sitting in her bag. He really was cute. Now she was on a mission. To find her friend, find her parents, and most importantly, her brother.
RezTheFalcon
RezTheFalcon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Nita the Flying Squirrel Empty Re: Nita the Flying Squirrel

Post by GenesisFlux Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:11 am

https://i.servimg.com/u/f47/20/31/30/41/rezfal10.jpg
no idea how to post images. im just drawing random characters on here for fun, hope you enjoy.
GenesisFlux
GenesisFlux
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

http://furaffinity.net/user/iceflux (both sfw and nsfw)

Back to top Go down

Post by RezTheFalcon Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:52 am

Wow! I love it! Thanks for the art! ^u^
RezTheFalcon
RezTheFalcon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content