Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not Your Average Gym! [Training Dome, Open!]

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Not Your Average Gym! [Training Dome, Open!] - Page 3 Empty Re: Not Your Average Gym! [Training Dome, Open!]

Post by Tyson_the_Comet Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:30 pm

"Just one notch?" Roxxie says, suggesting that she still has plenty of energy in her tank. The wolf trots over to the edge of the ring, one hand on the rope as she eyes Nora, tail wagging. "Hey, you should try pushing some buttons, Nora!"

A bit flustered from being put so suddenly on the spotlight, she looks between Cynthia and Roxxie. "Huh? W, whuh? I mean, I could try..??"

"C'mon, you're the brains b'tween the two of us! I'm sure you'll figure out some sick tech work!"

The canine looks to Cynthia for approval, or rather for assistance. A hands on experience would be nice, but Nora wasn't just going to start turning knobs and flipping switches at random until she was told.
Tyson_the_Comet
Tyson_the_Comet
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Not Your Average Gym! [Training Dome, Open!] - Page 3 Empty Re: Not Your Average Gym! [Training Dome, Open!]

Post by KingOfGames Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:32 pm

So they were continuing after all? Eh, why not? This was fun anyway.

Clash chuckles at Roxxie's comment.

"Yeah, why not a couple?" "Perhaps I won't hold back this time!"

Yeah, that didn't sound cheesy at all, whatever. Clash looks towards Cynthia and Nora, awaiting to see what they turn the arena into.
KingOfGames
KingOfGames
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by RezTheFalcon Sat Sep 25, 2021 4:02 pm

Cynthia looked at Nora and gave them a nod. “I guess let’s see how this panel works. Now let’s see here…” 

Cynthia rested a hand on her chin as she scanned across the control panel. After looking at everything carefully, she pressed a few buttons and turned a couple switches. The training arena suddenly turned into a huge square, with segmented pieces in the walls and floor. A few of those pieces stared floating out of place and levitating horizontally and vertically.

“Well, you guys said we could take it up a ‘few’ notches. Ready for round two?”
RezTheFalcon
RezTheFalcon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson_the_Comet Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:42 pm

Nora was careful not to interrupt Cynthia's thought process, but found it hard to resist peering over her shoulder as the feline's hands practically glided across the panel, as if she had been working with it for a lifetime. Completely enamored with this tech's capabilities, Nora's hand would drift over a few buttons, before pressing one. On command, one of the floating platforms rotated once.

Yeah, Nora's hooked.

Roxxie seems very pleased as her friend slips into her element, and shifts her focus back to Clash. Part of her is a little concerned on what this kid might have been still "holding back," but this is the guild...maybe everyone's got some special secret or whatever. She's going to have to really outperform herself now.

"One on one, or is Cynthia joining in too?"
Tyson_the_Comet
Tyson_the_Comet
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KingOfGames Fri Oct 01, 2021 6:44 pm

Clash witnesses the new arena they were to fight in, and he was ecstatic. This place was PERFECT for wall jumps! Aw man, if only there were grind rails...

He snaps out of it when Roxxie spoke up.

"O-Oh! Uh, I mean, I'm cool either way. Cynthia?"

Clash shifts the question while gripping his wrist, considering whether to switch to Kane for this round.
KingOfGames
KingOfGames
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by RezTheFalcon Sun Oct 17, 2021 8:05 am

Cynthia was feeling proud of the new arena she had set up. She then heard Clash’s question and finally looked away from the panel.

“O-Oh, uhhh… Hmmm…” Cynthia placed a hand to her chin as the thought about the question. She then responded to Clash.

“I think I will sit this one out. You two can have at it. I’ll stay over here and get to know a fellow tech enthusiast.” Cynthia then turned to Nora and gave her a smile.
RezTheFalcon
RezTheFalcon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson_the_Comet Sun Oct 17, 2021 6:53 pm

Wall jumps, eh? Roxxie's done her fair share of acrobatics when she was younger, but nothing to large extents...looks like Nora and her have a lot to learn. But that's what they're here for! "Alright then, so a regular spar, or some kinda race?" The wolf asks, looking up. "Getting to the top looks...doable, to say the least for me."

Nora's ears perked in the feline's direction when she was mentioned, a bit sheepish but receptive still.
Tyson_the_Comet
Tyson_the_Comet
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KingOfGames Sun Oct 17, 2021 7:08 pm

"Ah, okay!"
Clash responds, only slightly disappointed that she wouldn't be joining them.

Clash was about to take off the bracelets, before Roxxie's race suggestion gave him an idea.

"Why not both? Whoever ends up reaching the top first would have an advantage."

KingOfGames
KingOfGames
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by RezTheFalcon Thu Oct 21, 2021 6:54 am

Cynthia decided to sit down as she crossed her legs. She motioned to Nora to sit next to her as she asked,

“So Nora, have you ever built anything before? I myself work at a technology and robotics lab is Station Square. I’ve built a few things for them, but I wanna hear about you now.”
RezTheFalcon
RezTheFalcon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson_the_Comet Thu Oct 21, 2021 9:07 pm

Roxxie pumped her arm with the Burst Wispon attached to it, giving a nod of approval, the competitive fire in her eyes reignited. "Sounds doable! I'm ready when you are!"

Nora sat down next to Cynthia, cross legged as well. "Oh wow, that sounds amazing..! I didn't do much building on my own, besides the small projects at Spagonia University...I just really like the science behind it all. Meteorology's where I shine...pun, sort of intended," she says with a bashful chuckle.
Tyson_the_Comet
Tyson_the_Comet
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KingOfGames Thu Oct 21, 2021 9:37 pm

Clash gave a similar look as he finally took the bracelets off, and gains the red aura and eyes, speaking with a different tone.

"Alright then, 3, 2, 1, GO!"

Evil Clash blasts off, running towards the wall to run up a couple of feet up it, and then jump off the wall towards one of the platforms.
KingOfGames
KingOfGames
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3