Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Idle Idol - [Guild Quest Form]

Go down

Idle Idol - [Guild Quest Form] Empty Idle Idol - [Guild Quest Form]

Post by Wolf478 Thu May 06, 2021 1:30 am

Objective: Treasure Hunt

Address: Holy Summit, UZA Desert

Description: The group can either meet at the Guild Headquarters for a carpool leaving at 0430 hours, and a roadtrip to the address, or make their way to the Summit themselves, aiming for a time of 0830 hours at the address. From there the group will be heading into some of the ancient structures around the summit looking for any items of value. Beware, previous explorers in the archaeological community have indicated that the Summit is protected with traps as old as the mountaintop itself.

Requirements: Wits, charm, and a sense of humor

Reward: Anything you find, minus taxes.

Client: Shwitz Appraisal Services, Soleanna

OOC details: I'll be participating with my guild character Lisa, and also serve as the describer of any major geographical or technological details that the group may come across. You should put forth characters who you're ok with getting involved with some Indiana Jones-esque style traps, but I won't be putting in any baddies, so no need to fear that.
Wolf478
Wolf478
Staff
Staff

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbJFpfGfur74HDRCDFl7bqg

Back to top Go down