Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cyril wer Kaldra redo take 2 electric boogaloo

Go down

Cyril wer Kaldra redo take 2 electric boogaloo Empty Cyril wer Kaldra redo take 2 electric boogaloo

Post by Cyril Wer Kaldra Fri Feb 18, 2022 9:22 pm

So, seems i found my muse sooner than expected so here is the new bio for my main character.

Important note. Read before continuing
As will be described later in this bio, Cyril has been designed as a deity. I would like to make it clear that this is not your typical Gary stu approach of the concept but the result of years of development.
Likewise, this bio is not yet fully complete but the current contents should atleast give some idea of what my character is like

Name:
Cyril wer Kaldra
    Titles
The Ravenous heir to madness
Real age: Well over 80 millenia
    Species:
Yingiz.
Current ruler of his clan
God of the void

Appearance:
Cyril is a mostly pitch black furred kitsune with nine tails. Jutting out of his back at irregular intervals are dark purple crystals with sharp looking and jagged points somewhat similar in style as a porcupine's quills. He has a sturdy build though with rather strong legs,something he likes using quite a bit to dodge incoming attacks

References:

Personality traits

-Napping
    -Messing with people

Dislikes:
    -Milk
    -Constantly being bothered about his past actions
    -People who can not let go of a grudge

Personality:
Cyril can most of the time be described as a rather aloof individual with a penchant for causing trouble through the use of his inherent power, Corruption. Yet, despite this often rather annoying trait, (For those on the receiving end) he is also incredibly loyal to those few that he considers his friends
    Combat traits

Powers:

Within his homeworld, Cyril holds the station of their resident equivalent of a deity, holding dominion over the domains of Void and Corruption. As such he holds a great and near absolute amount of control over these domains, though outside his homerealm that control is substantially lessened.

Strengths:
 -Well-versed in the use of his powers
 -Near immortal. Killing him will only destroy his body and his soul will pull him back together over time.
 -

Weaknesses:
-Low stamina
-Rather arrogant at times
-near defenceless against those who fight in close-combat
-Weak against the elemental opposites of his domains.

Social information

Positive relations
    -Aurora
    -Eomi wer Kaldra
-Chial
-Whaia
-Hawk

Negative relations
-Unknown as of now

History
I personally prefer exploring these kinds of things in roleplays so am gonna ignore this.
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down