Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should i make other characters? Should i introduce my most secret one?

2 posters

Go down

Should i make other characters? Should i introduce my most secret one? Empty Should i make other characters? Should i introduce my most secret one?

Post by Moving-Wine Sat Apr 02, 2022 3:48 am

As the post tittle questioned, should i do it? I have a character history doc on my google docs account but idk if i should use the character in it or make a new character instead. I've been too fixed on one rp at a time but maybe it's the time to do more, so i'm asking for suggestions. Feel free to say what you want, thank you for reading.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Should i make other characters? Should i introduce my most secret one? Empty Re: Should i make other characters? Should i introduce my most secret one?

Post by KingOfGames Tue Apr 05, 2022 7:25 am

Well, you can certainly use the same character in multiple rps. But to answer your question, I don't see a reason not to! There's no limit to characters around here.
KingOfGames
KingOfGames
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum