Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

❤Love Challenge❤ - Thunder the Hedgehog

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

❤Love Challenge❤ - Thunder the Hedgehog - Page 5 Empty Re: ❤Love Challenge❤ - Thunder the Hedgehog

Post by Spynmaster Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:00 am

"Really?" Thunder smiled. "I do want you to stay. I just wanted to make sure you were okay with it. Maybe we should go exploring together every now and then, just to get out of the tower and show you the world."
Spynmaster
Spynmaster

Back to top Go down

❤Love Challenge❤ - Thunder the Hedgehog - Page 5 Empty Re: ❤Love Challenge❤ - Thunder the Hedgehog

Post by CleverFox101 Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:37 am

"Of course, I Don't like being cooped up in one place, but its nice to have someplace to call home at the end of the day. Thank you for the offer.'' She smiled and started again to finish the fruit.

CleverFox101
Legend Member
Legend Member

http://cleverfox101.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Spynmaster Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:19 am

Eating at a nice beach was nice, but eating with a friend like Yoko felt even better to Thunder. There was something about eating with her that made it...a little more special. Once he was done eating, he simply sat for a while, next to her, enjoying the view. He instinctively sat closer to her, loving her company.
Spynmaster
Spynmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by CleverFox101 Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:12 pm

Yoko finished her fruit awhile after he did and threw her stuff away. She urged to him with an excited smile and said, ''Hey wanna go swim?''

CleverFox101
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spynmaster Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:39 am

Thunder looked up as she asked him to swim with her. "Um...sure...though I'm not much of a swimmer, so forgive me if I'm sloppy..." he said, scratching his head.

He still got up and followed her to the water.
Spynmaster
Spynmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by CleverFox101 Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:46 pm

"Its alright I'll help you.'' She took his hand and made her way down to the water.

CleverFox101
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spynmaster Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:05 pm

"Alright." Thunder nodded.

He followed her into the water, feeling the coolness on his feet. He never swam much, usually crossing the water on watercraft.
Spynmaster
Spynmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by CleverFox101 Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:46 am

She shivered standioes and giggled. ''Eeep Its cold.''

CleverFox101
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spynmaster Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:11 am

"Well, it is part of the ocean..." Thunder said, walking with her. "Well...ready when you are. Ladies first."
Spynmaster
Spynmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by CleverFox101 Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:47 pm

Yoko Took a step in wincing and gasping at the chill on her feet, and took a step little by little.

CleverFox101
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spynmaster Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:24 am

Thunder felt the water on his waist as they went deeper into the water, yet Thunder went on with Yoko. "Do you swim alot, Yoko?" he asked.
Spynmaster
Spynmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by CleverFox101 Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:07 am

"Of Course, I love Water!" She said, twirling her finger a bit, and letting small strands of it turn in the air.

CleverFox101
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spynmaster Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:02 am

"You know, I make a ton of vehicles." Thunder said. "That includes watercraft. They can go over and under the water. I'd love to take you in one and really see what's in the water."
Spynmaster
Spynmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by CleverFox101 Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:15 am

Yoko giggled, ''Silly, I can already do that....I can breathe in water, because of the type of water bender I am.'' She said. "Why don't you come down with me?'' She said.

CleverFox101
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spynmaster Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:35 am

"Well, I'll swim with you, but I can't breathe underwater like you." Then Thunder went in with her further, until the water was up to his neck. Then, he took a breath and went under.
Spynmaster
Spynmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by CleverFox101 Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:36 am

"Hm, I'll be able to spare some Oxygen.'' She said and dived in the water grabbing his hound and speeding her wings, flapping them to give them thrust deeper into the coral reef's.

CleverFox101
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spynmaster Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:14 pm

Thunder swam with her as they swam closer to the reef, looking around at all the corals and the fish among them.
Spynmaster
Spynmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by CleverFox101 Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:59 am

She swam down picking up the lose shells and looking at all of them with great interest, and swam deeper.

CleverFox101
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spynmaster Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:04 pm

Thunder looked around as they swam deeper and deeper, feeling the underwater sand through his fingers. He saw the colorful fish swim past, some swirling past Yoko.
Spynmaster
Spynmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by CleverFox101 Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:00 am

She smiled watching them swim circles around her, and giggled at there touch. How ticklish those fish were.

CleverFox101
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spynmaster Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:04 pm

As they swam through the schools of fish and the corals, Thunder forgot that he stilled need air, and suddenly squirmed.
Spynmaster
Spynmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by CleverFox101 Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:25 pm

She felt him squirm and quickly turned to face him and blew air into his mouth, then looked at him as if to ask if he was okay.

CleverFox101
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spynmaster Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:14 pm

Thunder exhaled the old air and took in the new air, nodding to her that he was okay now.

As they kept moving, Thunder spotted something that made him tug on Yoko. There was something moving in the sand.
Spynmaster
Spynmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by CleverFox101 Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:02 pm

She looked at him tilting her head asking what was wrong.

CleverFox101
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spynmaster Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:02 pm

He pointed to that same spot, where something was trying to bury itself into the sand.
Spynmaster
Spynmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next