Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

❤Love Challenge❤ - Thunder the Hedgehog

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

❤Love Challenge❤ - Thunder the Hedgehog - Page 2 Empty Re: ❤Love Challenge❤ - Thunder the Hedgehog

Post by CleverFox101 Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:13 am

Yoko stood in thought, moving the hair from her eyes from the blowing winds. She nodded her head as approval to her thoughts. "I think so..... but ill have to plan it very carefully. I'll have to k ow the climates heat waves and what animals live here before I do anything.''

CleverFox101
Legend Member
Legend Member

http://cleverfox101.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

❤Love Challenge❤ - Thunder the Hedgehog - Page 2 Empty Re: ❤Love Challenge❤ - Thunder the Hedgehog

Post by Spynmaster Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:28 am

"Oh, well that's easy!" Thunder chirped. "My computer pretty much picks up any kind of data you need, such as atmospheric changes, wind currents, seismic signals, and a registry of fauna, and that's just for starters!"
Spynmaster
Spynmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by CleverFox101 Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:47 am

Yoko turned to face him. "Excellent. I'll do a bit of research on the landscape and later it will look like the Mona Lisa.''

CleverFox101
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spynmaster Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:00 pm

"Alright." Thunder said, excited for this. "But...who's Mona Lisa?" he scratched his head.
Spynmaster
Spynmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by CleverFox101 Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:22 am

"The Mona Lisa is a famous Painting.'' She giggled a bit.

CleverFox101
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spynmaster Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:36 pm

"Oh." he exclaimed. "It must've been really pretty."

With that, Thunder assisted Yoko with any and everything she needed. He was excited about seeing plants and water around. He had robots dig around where she said she was going to put water, and even had some land prepared for different kinds of plants.
Spynmaster
Spynmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by CleverFox101 Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:29 pm

Yoko absolutely loved gardening. Its was great practice for her ability, and she enjoyed at as well. Thunder helped out greatly with the electronics he had. When she looked over the desert when they had finished analyzing and looking around, she looked over the place one last time. "mmhmm looks good. One more thing I need a very cold glass of water.''

CleverFox101
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spynmaster Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:48 pm

"Gotchya!" Thunder said.

A tall drinking glass was fetched, one of which was kept under below-freezing conditions in a chest, then water was poured in it, fed from the water tanks below, which were brought in from various sources, then filtered and purified for consumption. Ice was added to the glass, made from the same source. Once the glass was ready, Thunder brought it to her. "Here it is." he said.
Spynmaster
Spynmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by CleverFox101 Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:02 am

"Thanks.'' She took the glass from his hand and tipped the glad over, but the water didn't fall unto the ground like it normally should have She made it float up,  into the air and tossed the glass behind her. She made the water swirl into an orb of pure crystal blue liquid, and closed her eyes and concentrated on making it bigger. She flapped her wings slowly hovering in the air some ways above the ground. She turned to him with a smirk, "Ready for the best part?''

CleverFox101
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spynmaster Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:02 am

Thunder caught the glass as she threw it, watching as she controlled the water with her will, making it form into a ball and grow bigger. And when she asked if he was ready for the best part, he nodded, watching with all intent. Still...he wondered where she got her wings. He would ask afterward.
Spynmaster
Spynmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by CleverFox101 Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:59 am

Yoko smiled at him and flew high in the air, there was about of orange and red that darted from her place across the field dragging the water along with her and the ground quickly sprouted a garden before his very eyes as she circled the area.

CleverFox101
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spynmaster Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:07 pm

Thunder's eyes widened as he saw the beautiful flowers sprouting all around his home. It was like a miracle was taking place. He then wondered what else Yoko could do.

"Hey Yoko!" Thunder waved. "Can you make some trees and other plants, too?"
Spynmaster
Spynmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by CleverFox101 Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:37 pm

She nodded at his request and with a tap of her fingers on the ground she grew trees of all different kinds, cherry blossoms, oak trees, bamboo, anything you could name. She made different types of flowers and plants, anything that could grow, she leveled out the sand, making grass, and rocks.

CleverFox101
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spynmaster Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:48 am

Thunder's eyes were as wide as dinner plates as he scoped at all the trees, plants, and flowers that now surrounded his formerly-lonely tower far and wide. It was nothing short of amazing, beautiful, and a god-send...just like Yoko. He really didn't know how he was going to thank her, though he needed to make plans for how to take care of all these plants.

"Make sure all the roots go deep into a source of a lot of water underground." Thunder thought. "Make sure it's connected to water that flows, and if it stops flowing, they'll be plenty of water to last off of."
Spynmaster
Spynmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by CleverFox101 Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:17 am

Yoko came to a halt high above the air and looked down at her creation with glee. When she admired it for a while she flew down back to thunder resting her feet on the ground and trusted her hands into her pockets casually. " So..what do you think?''

CleverFox101
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spynmaster Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:49 am

"It's great, Yoko!" Thunder said, hugging her. "It's better than I ever dreamed! You did such a miracle in such a short amount of time! I don't know how I can replay you...except giving you that room you wanted for as long as you want! I just wish I could do more for you..."
Spynmaster
Spynmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by CleverFox101 Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:08 pm

She was a bit surprised by the sudden hug, but embraced him without sudden hesitation, ''Oh... hehe its fine. You dont have to do anything for me.'' They let go and she looked at him with a soft smile folding her wings onto her back. "I was glad to do it anyway.... and my services are free.'' She laughed a bit.

CleverFox101
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spynmaster Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:24 pm

"Wow..." Thunder said, a huge smile on his face. "You're really nice, Yoko. I'm really glad to have found you in that spring. I wonder if you could stay to show me how to take care of all these plants and trees. Oh, and another thing...where did you get your wings?"
Spynmaster
Spynmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by CleverFox101 Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:35 pm

"Hmm...I was born with them...I actually thought about cutting them off once so in was normal.'' she told them looking a bit serious.

CleverFox101
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spynmaster Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:28 pm

Thunder's eyes widened in shock as she said that she wanted to cut them off once.

"Oh nonononono!" he protested. "Don't cut them off! Then you won't be able to fly. Besides, you look normal and beautiful just the way you are. I was just wondering because I've never seen a winged fox before. But please don't change! I like you just the way you are." Thunder gave a warm smile.
Spynmaster
Spynmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by CleverFox101 Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:40 pm

Yoko was shocked by this, and smiled blushing a little, most people called her freak, and had miss judging thoughts on her just because she had wings but this was one of the first person she meet that accepted her for who she was without slight hesitation. "Oh...well thank you.'' She smiled nervously.

CleverFox101
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spynmaster Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:10 am

Thunder stood looking at her. He never imagined such a talented and blessed person would come into his life. He began to feel things that weren't there before, and he couldn't describe it. Yoko could see a bit of blushing on his cheeks. Then, a robot worker came in.

"The guest's room is ready!" she spoke.

Thunder snapped out of his gaze. "Oh, um, good. Lead the way." he said, looking to Yoko. "Well, you wanna see your new room?"
Spynmaster
Spynmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by CleverFox101 Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:30 am

"Id love to.'' She smiled and looked ahead as she followed the robot to her room.

CleverFox101
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spynmaster Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:24 am

The robot led them down the elevator, to a vacant room that was completely furnished. It had a bed with blankets and pillows, closet, bathroom, dresser, air conditioner, a lamp, stereo media player, and TV, and a digital clock.

"If there's anything else you need, use the intercom there." he pointed to the wall.
Spynmaster
Spynmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by CleverFox101 Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:44 am

"Holy Shizzle this is so cool.'' She squeed with excitement. She darted around the room, looking at everything practically making her self dizzy she sat on the floor, and shook her head. "This is cool, howd you get all this stuff.''

CleverFox101
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next