Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Awakening in a Void

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Awakening in a Void Empty Awakening in a Void

Post by Aurora Lightsune Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:28 am

"...ugh..."

The first word of a future goddess.  This silver vixen slowly raised her head and looked up.  She looked into pure nothingness.  A white void.  Not painfully white, just...blank, with no apparent light source.

She looked around more, then noticed her companion, a blue-furred kitsune, a vixen like her.  The silver kitsune thought for a moment, trying to remember her name - she was her adopted sister, that much was memorable - but after reflection couldn't remember anything else, not even her own name!

She gently tried to shake the other vixen awake.  "Hi...?
Aurora Lightsune
Aurora Lightsune
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Awakening in a Void Empty Re: Awakening in a Void

Post by Roxanne teh Fox Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:36 am

I woke up from being touched and nudged and I shake my head, being extremely dizzy. I held my head for a moment taking in my surroundings until I noticed that I was surrounded by whiteness, a white void of some sort. I looked at myself, I had silky cyan fur and noticed I was a vixen. I turned to my right and also saw my....adopted sibling is what I seem to remember, next to me. I then asked.

"Woah...you look....well...not familiar but...it...just seems like I should know you somehow...I just know you're my...adopted sister....sorry if that sounds weird...and...do you know where we are?"
Roxanne teh Fox
Roxanne teh Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Lightsune Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:58 pm

?????

As she woke up, I took a better look at myself too...kitsune, five-tailed, female, soft silver fur...for just a moment I rubbed my own fur, giggling at the softness and smoothness.  When she came to more, and started talking, I listened quietly then hugged her tightly.  "It doesn't.  You're my big sis.  I'm sure of it.  And...um...no, I don't know where."
Aurora Lightsune
Aurora Lightsune
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxanne teh Fox Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:51 pm

???????

I then gently got up and tried to remember as hard as I could to how we got here...or anything. Even my own name I've seen to forgotten. The white void seemed endless, nothing but white.

"I never knew something like this could even exist to be honest..." I said to my little sister, whose name I didn't know either. 

"Do you happen to remember your name...I...forgot mine."
Roxanne teh Fox
Roxanne teh Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Lightsune Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:10 am

?????

I glanced around the white void.  It wasn't cold, but...I shivered anyway, hugging close my tails and fluffy, sleek fur.  At this point I noticed that whatever happened, I lost whatever clothes I had...though my fur was kinda long and I left safe with my big sister.  Still...if I could find something to wear it would be nice.

"...does it exist?  I can't tell."  And really, with the blank white emptiness, I couldn't tell at all.  "..you forgot too...?  I don't remember my name...or anything else, for that matter..."
Aurora Lightsune
Aurora Lightsune
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxanne teh Fox Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:40 pm

???????

I held my sister close to me, as I felt a need to protect her. I looked around for anything that wasn't white and I sighed softly.

I looked at my comapnion and smiled softly, glad to have company.

"You know, while we are here we can give each other some names, so we will know what to call each other." I suggested.
Roxanne teh Fox
Roxanne teh Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Lightsune Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:16 am

?????

I purred quietly when drawn close to my sister, nuzzling into her fur...it seemed at least as soft as mine...

She spoke briefly, and I listened briefly.  "Yeah...okay..."  I looked up at her face, then at her tails, and rubbed her fur again.  "...how about I call you Roxanne, maybe Roxy for short?  Beautiful name for beautiful big sister."

Last edited by Quiet Light on Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:20 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : 'Cause edit.)
Aurora Lightsune
Aurora Lightsune
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxanne teh Fox Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:25 am

Roxanne

I smiled, I did like the name, I really did, now it was my turn to think of a name for her. I could of thought of many names but I settled with one in particular because it just...suited her a lot. "

Hmm, well your a cute little vixen, you know what, Im gonna call ya Jayne." 

I said smiling and nuzzling her cute nose.
Roxanne teh Fox
Roxanne teh Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Lightsune Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:52 am

Jayne

I smiled as she did...looked like she liked the name.  Then she talked, and I listened carefully 'cause this was my name she was talking about.  I giggled when she called me 'cute', and nodded when she named me, my crystalline ice-blue eyes bright.

"Okay, Roxy!"  I softly purred as she nuzzled my nose, then hugged her tight and purred louder.  "...what are we supposed to do...?"
Aurora Lightsune
Aurora Lightsune
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxanne teh Fox Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:02 am

Roxanne

I tilted my head and then I thought about something. It's a white void...usually living beings are sent here alone, never have I heard of two beings actually inside one together. I then thought of something and I made sure I was coming in physical contact with Jayne and I put my paw on the floor, inspecting the white "ground".

"Is it possible that...we can...maybe create stuff...it's just a theory, but I never heard of two beings being in a void at the same time, do you think two people will change everything...and maybe the void itself?" I asked, still inspecting the ground.
Roxanne teh Fox
Roxanne teh Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Lightsune Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:20 am

Jayne

I poked what looked like the floor.  Then I tried jumping, which was not a good idea, 'cause I would have gone off floating if Roxy hadn't had a hold on me.  "...maybe we can make stuff...we need gravity..."
Aurora Lightsune
Aurora Lightsune
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxanne teh Fox Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:24 am

Roxanne

I tilted my head and touched the ground and concentrated really hard and a blue aura surrounded me and it quickly spread across the ground and you falls down onto surface though rather slowly. I pant softly.

"Eh, we need a little bit more gravity...I mean we have it but....it maybe half the normal gravity of some planets...which...I forgot the names of...um..."

I thought and shrugged, my tails curled around my sister.
Roxanne teh Fox
Roxanne teh Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Lightsune Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:45 am

Jayne

"...woah!"  I hold on tightly.  When I get back to the ground,  I stare at Roxy.  "Did you just...will that to happen?"

Last edited by Quiet Light on Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ‘Cause edit.)
Aurora Lightsune
Aurora Lightsune
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxanne teh Fox Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:53 am

Roxanne

"You could say that....the thing is, it takes up some of my energy, I think I can make the gravity stronger, but more of my energy will drain away, though it fills a bit quickly actually, it should not be a too big of a problem, do you think you know how to?" 

I asked tilting my head at her as i continue panting softly, holding my head.
Roxanne teh Fox
Roxanne teh Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Lightsune Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:10 am

Jayne

Quietly listening and making a mental plan, I poke the ground and focus.  Energy gathers...mine is a bright silver...and gravity starts gathering too.  Unfortunately, it was getting kind of strong right there, so I quickly let it out.  The gravity well collapsed outward, normalized gravity ‘flowing' into the area.

I staggered back, trying and failing to keep my balance.  At least this time I couldn't go floating off.  A lot of my energy was gone, though...I gently poke my sister.  "...tired...so tired, big sis..."
Aurora Lightsune
Aurora Lightsune
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxanne teh Fox Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:23 am

Roxanne

I almost fall from the stronger gravity as I regain my balance also and I then gently place my hand on Jayne's back, careful not to let go of her.

"Lot of energy you put out there, it made the gravity strong...are you alright?" I asked her, a bit worried.
Roxanne teh Fox
Roxanne teh Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Lightsune Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:49 am

Jayne

I reach for the air...the gravity stabilizes at a better level as a silver flash fills the whiteness.  I get some energy back out of the deal too, enough to sit up.

"I think I'm okay...just need to not put so much energy in...imagine what we could do!
Aurora Lightsune
Aurora Lightsune
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxanne teh Fox Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:59 am

Roxanne

I nodded and thought about everything we could do with this...power, creation. The possibilities were so amazing to even think of.

"We can create our own world...the possibilities...they're endless....doesn't this make us...goddesses?"

I asked her, still thinking.
Roxanne teh Fox
Roxanne teh Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Lightsune Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:21 am

Jayne

"...we can do...anything...yes, this kinda does make us goddesses."  I pause for a few moments.  "We should make a world...a bunch of worlds...repopulate the Universe with kitsune, and stuff..."  My stomach growled.  "Build a house and eat first."
Aurora Lightsune
Aurora Lightsune
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxanne teh Fox Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:10 pm

Roxanne

I smiled. I thought of some things we should create deciding which to do first. That was the somewhat hard part...where to start...we needed to create then, the elements, everything.

"Hey Jayne, do you think we need to eat first? We need to eat to even do stuff, eheh." 

Immediately after I said that my tummy growled also.
Roxanne teh Fox
Roxanne teh Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Lightsune Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:14 pm

Jayne

I reviewed some of what I could remember from biology and chemistry studies.  We probably needed to make the very basic structures...but then again, we existed.  That meant those structures already existed.  So we just needed to make the world for people to live in.

...and maybe for us, too.  Another grumble reminded me of my increasing hunger.  "...food...need food..."  I hope our power isn't linked directly to our metabolisms...
Aurora Lightsune
Aurora Lightsune
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxanne teh Fox Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:57 pm

Roxanne

I closed my eyes and bit my lip, to be honest, I really don't like meat, I don't know why, I will eat fish, otherwise, no other meat. I could really go for a bowl of salad. I then started to go short of breath, though very slowly but surely. Oxygen. We must've had an oxygen source as we got here but it was running out. I though for a second, breathing in and out, i inhaled oxygen and exhaled carbon dioxide. We needed trees, vegetation, I started concentrating as my body glowed as I touch the ground, attempting to produce vegetation.
Roxanne teh Fox
Roxanne teh Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Lightsune Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:24 pm

Jayne

Noticing also the lack of oxygen, I closed my eyes for a moment and focused my power.  I also glowed somewhat as patches of soil started appearing, and as I glowed brighter and brighter a light started appearing off in the sky...stunned afterwards I sat down, very much drained.

But a sun now shone in the sky, creating a light source for the new plant-life.  I sat quietly, breathing lightly, just...tired.  "...creating a sun...is hard..."
Aurora Lightsune
Aurora Lightsune
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxanne teh Fox Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:11 pm

Roxanne

I looked at her in awe, then I looked at the patches of soil and at the sun above us and I smiled softly. She created a SUN, the light that plants will need, now all we need were seeds, thing is, we can't actually wait for those to grow since our oxygen supply is becoming more scare with each breath.

I then let out a long exhale after i concentrated immensely and grass appeared under our feet and not to far a small group of, 5, trees appeared and I sat down, panting softly. I looked up at the sun, slowly getting my energy back. Something about the sun affects me, I just don't know what.

"Alright *pant* there's our...basic vegitation...oh my, I'm beat..." I said to her, giggling a bit.
Roxanne teh Fox
Roxanne teh Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Lightsune Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:39 pm

Jayne

After sitting down and breathing heavily, I glance up at the sun and smile.  When I glance over at Roxy, she looked kinda shocked, then went back to focusing.  Soon we had grass and trees...which was enough to keep breathing.  Quietly, I said, "Yay for breathing..."

From sitting I moved close to Roxy, then lay down in the soft grass, poking her so she would lay down too.  "Maybe rest now...then eat..."  I yawned, smiling up at my big sister.
Aurora Lightsune
Aurora Lightsune
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next